Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 129

Thread: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

  1. #51
    Guru

    Winchester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,992

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    But she is that entitled.
    If you say so.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    If you say so.
    Well cmon now.



    Hillary Camp to Media: 'Her Speech Will Be Her Interview'......


    As I said on Monday, there's no reason to glom onto phony alleged manifestations of Hillary's tone-deaf insularity. She and her team will mint those all on her own. Here's a genuine memo to the press from Queen Pro Quo's campaign, regarding her upcoming remarks on voting rights:



    According to the Washington Post's running clock -- which exists because of her extraordinary inaccessibility to the news media, despite being an active candidate for the presidency -- Hillary Clinton hasn't entertained a single question from a reporter since the early afternoon of May 22. Twelve days and counting. Based on the missive above, "NO opportunities" for questions at today's Texas event, where journalists are to remain behind the barricades and use only their designated rest room.

    Two public opinion surveys released this week show Hillary Clinton's favorability underwater among Americans, a dramatic downturn from the high marks she garnered while at the State Department.....snip~

    Hillary Camp to Media: 'Her Speech Will Be Her Interview' - Guy Benson

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well cmon now.



    Hillary Camp to Media: 'Her Speech Will Be Her Interview'......


    As I said on Monday, there's no reason to glom onto phony alleged manifestations of Hillary's tone-deaf insularity. She and her team will mint those all on her own. Here's a genuine memo to the press from Queen Pro Quo's campaign, regarding her upcoming remarks on voting rights:



    According to the Washington Post's running clock -- which exists because of her extraordinary inaccessibility to the news media, despite being an active candidate for the presidency -- Hillary Clinton hasn't entertained a single question from a reporter since the early afternoon of May 22. Twelve days and counting. Based on the missive above, "NO opportunities" for questions at today's Texas event, where journalists are to remain behind the barricades and use only their designated rest room.

    Two public opinion surveys released this week show Hillary Clinton's favorability underwater among Americans, a dramatic downturn from the high marks she garnered while at the State Department.....snip~

    Hillary Camp to Media: 'Her Speech Will Be Her Interview' - Guy Benson
    Hillary knows answering questions will hurt her campaign. But she will kick children off a playground to help it.

    It really brings up some questions about her.

  4. #54
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,192

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    rest rooms located down the hall to the left of the media area.
    Why are the restroom only to the left? Doesn't the right need restrooms too? This is proof Hillary favors the left and she is a leftist communist.

    If we're going to get petty, lets go all the way.
    "The school is the last expenditure upon which America should be willing to economize."~F.D.R.
    "Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain at one end you lose at the other."~Mark Twain

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Hillary knows answering questions will hurt her campaign. But she will kick children off a playground to help it.

    It really brings up some questions about her.


    Well we already knew that, when her people were in Benghazi and she didn't even check back to see if they made out alive. That's all any needed to know.

    No one wants any kind of person like that thinking they have power.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well we already knew that, when her people were in Benghazi and she didn't even check back to see if they made out alive. That's all any needed to know.

    No one wants any kind of person like that thinking they have power.
    So why do the dems want to give her the Presidency?

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    So why do the dems want to give her the Presidency?
    Because she will still carry BO's special packaging. Help keep him relevant.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Because she will still carry BO's special packaging. Help keep him relevant.
    Yup. Check this out...
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1064688257 (DNC finance chair violates party rules to fund raise for Clinton)

    The dems can't even stick to their own self imposed rules. The DNC finance chair is doing whatever he feels like to help ole cankles.

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,833

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    So why do the dems want to give her the Presidency?
    Because otherwise:

    1) People will starve
    2) Health care will be non-existent, except for the wealthy
    3) The wealthy will get wealthier at the expense of the poor (because that's where the real money is)
    4) Endless war
    5) Unaffordable higher education
    6) Illegal immigrants won't get a fair shake
    7) The air, water and ground will be poisoned and we'll all cook
    8) Corporatism will trump everything
    9) Social programs will be gutted
    10) Women will be trampled
    11) Blacks will be trampled
    12) Hispanics will be trampled
    13) Gays will be trampled
    14) A theocracy will be established
    15) The military-industrial complex will absorb most of the budget
    16) Bush!
    17) Children will suffer
    18) Cheney!
    19) Iraq!
    20) Everything else will be vewwy, vewwy bad.

    Naturally, this is just a partial list.
    "I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance." William Faulkner

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ‘Tone-deaf’ Clinton campaign throws kids off playground

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yup. Check this out...
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1064688257 (DNC finance chair violates party rules to fund raise for Clinton)

    The dems can't even stick to their own self imposed rules. The DNC finance chair is doing whatever he feels like to help ole cankles.
    Yeah I had that up in another thread. Now she has more problems with this. WAPO says the Donations from Qatar are suspect.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-pol...teering-2.html (Corrupt FIFA Has Clinton Foundation Ties; & Clinton Foundation hit with racketeering)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •