Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,951

    Re: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Wait. How does this "partially" undercut the claim that the Iranian program had been frozen. It disproves the claim that the Iranian program had been frozen.
    I guess the claim is now that it was slushy.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I guess the claim is now that it was slushy.
    No, no, no. That's Smoothie.

  3. #23
    Sic et Non


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,009

    Re: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And how would they have those samples?
    Do you know anything at all about nuclear physics? Environmental biota, water, air, soil, and dust samples are easily obtainable.

    There are three major IAEA labs available to preform a wide variety of tests ... Radionuclide signatures on particles as minute as a human cell are detectable.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Do you know anything at all about nuclear physics? Environmental biota, water, air, soil, and dust samples are easily obtainable.

    There are three major IAEA labs available to preform a wide variety of tests ... Radionuclide signatures on particles as minute as a human cell are detectable.
    Are you suggesting that the IAEA has been to the Iranian military bases?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #25
    Sic et Non


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,009

    Re: Iranís Nuclear Stockpile Grows, Complicating Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Are you suggesting that the IAEA has been to the Iranian military bases?
    All manner of natural phenomena enter and depart 24/7.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •