2. Authoritarian requires a bigger federal government, republican, authoritarian requires a state controlled monetary system, republican, authoritarian is taking peoples lands and giving it to certain industry, republican, authoritarian is limiting the ability of other people to practice culture, republican... I can go on and on. I'm not saying the slave owning democrats were any better, b particular to the anti slavery stance of the republicans is why the libertarian democrats flocked to the begining stages of the republicans, which was the purpose of the party. Guess what happened when the know nothingers and the massive Whig migration at the baby stages of the party? The libertarians went back to the democrats...
3. That's if you think the Soviet Unions collapse was solely and directly related to the lieing foreign policy of the Reagan administration. The fact is, is that the rest of the world sees the collapse of the Soviet Union due to the economic fallacies of socialism and had absolutely nothing to do with Reagan or the neo cons. The Soviet Union collapsed because it is impossible to sustain itself.
4. A. The policy manners of china have no concern to me at all what so ever
B. Fixed exchange rates are a response to inflationary policies. This is a result of modern merchantilism through monetarism, which the United States is very guilty of
C. I'll respond to your gold issue in two effects
C.1. If Chinese people buy all the gold first off they would have to allow their currency to unfix itself to the United States dollar. Doing so, would immensely increase the value of the Chinese yuan. Then when the Chinese buy the trillion yuan worth of gold and then hold It out of circulation the United States then would start buying Chinese assets. Doing so, would benefit the consumer in the United States
C.2. When the consumer benefits they will take the gold backed money and save it when they save they will eventually invest in more pronounce production, doing so would cause the Chinese investors to buy American reserves and then invest it in American companies which would eventually, in the Long run, create a monetary equilibrium of exchange rates where the central bank doesn't have the ability to devalue the currency
5. It's not america doesn't have control of their currency, it's the central banks no longer have control of the peoples currency
6. This is due to protectionist policies of international trade. We devalue the currency, force austerity measures, then bring in big companies like apple to pay with super cheap labor due to the austerity measure, then massively expand the export of the company causing it nearly impossible because the firm is operating as an "American company" while they have massive below market labor equilibrium, and massive protectionist policy to increase foreign sales... It's no longer competitive, not because the firms aren't competitive, but because the cronies in Washington, D.C. Have made elaborate ways to promote merchantilism
So we shoot dead the mentally ill? Well that justifies 25% of the killings, according to you!
And it appears you justify shooting another segment, "because they're 'just dumb'"?
And now, your equating the police (justifying their murderous activities, actually!) to abusive boyfriends?
Wow! You've got the whole package, there!
Im more worried about getting a mouse turd poisoned hamburger from McDonald's and contracting a fatal disease than I am worried about law enforcement storming into my home by mistake and slaughtering my family.
Should we do more to reduce both of those chances? Yes. Nobody is saying that.
But it is nothing to live in fear of.
So, because I want to win the 300 million dollar lottery, and I do win the 300 million dollar lottery.... I have received a 0% increase in lottery winnings?
Think about what you are saying for a second....
2. Fixing a currency to a fiat system is worse then floating exchange rates because it gives more power to the central bank, fixi it to a tangible object will reduce credit expansion and induce savings backed investment... Which by definition is giving the power back to the consumers of a given society.
3. Let's try to think about this, sorry I don't have a crayon to write it out for you in.... I asked for the difference between a centrally planned economy and a centrally controlled currency and you defined the differences of the functions of a system of socialism vs capitalism, but then tell me that since I defined them both as a variation of controlled currency I am absurdly false...
Makes no sense, he fact is you have no idea so you can not answer it