Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 271 to 279 of 279

Thread: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty[W:203]

  1. #271
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,038

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    1.)It is obvious that a if a person remains alive a wrongful conviction can be overturned and the person restored freedom.
    2.) It is equally obvious that a dead person cannot.
    3.) I fail to see why this needs to be discussed at all.
    4.) Youve stated time and again that being wrongly convicted is not fixable.
    5.) No it isn't insofar as you cannot give a person back the lost years and opportunity.
    6.) Okay. Can we now stop fixating on that word
    7.) and discuss the point that being released after 20 years is less bad than being executed and your family getting a posthumous "I'm sorry".
    8.) Your contention that since life in prison for an innocent also sucks that we shouldn't worry about killing them strikes me a pure idiocy.
    9.)And while we're at it how about answering the question I've posed to you twice now: At what level of error does it become acceptable to you to sacrifice innocent people to keep the death penalty.
    1.) who said they couldn't be freed? not me, failed strawman 1
    2.) who said a dead man could be freed? not me, failed strawman 2
    3.) I agree, you should stop bringing it up like it matters or i said it, good job recognizing the mistake in your posts and correcting it
    4.) no i havent stated that once . . . . I have pointed out that your claim if a person is incarcerated for decades and then they are released its fixed is not a fact howevere
    5.) yes true, didnt bring that up but true
    6.) no one is fixed on it but you, you said it, i pointed out the fact it was wrong and you are tried to defend it and failed. All that was needed done was admitting that its not a fix
    7.) already discussed that NUMEROUS times, that is your subjective opinion and less bad doesnt change the fact your statement was not true but just an opinion
    8.) that would be pure idiocy good thing i never even came close to saying something so mentally retarded it is yet just another strawman you made up . . if you disagree simply qoute me saying that. . .you will fail
    9.) i already answered that the first time LMAO it is you that has dodged muiltiple question . . .posting lies wont help your failed posts it only makes them fail worse . .

    please let me know when you are ready . . thanks

    the reality is your statement is not a fact and claiming it can be fixed is nothing more than your subjective opinion and one that has been shown to be horrifically under thought
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #272
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,242

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) who said they couldn't be freed? not me, failed strawman 1
    2.) who said a dead man could be freed? not me, failed strawman 2
    3.) I agree, you should stop bringing it up like it matters or i said it, good job recognizing the mistake in your posts and correcting it
    4.) no i havent stated that once . . . . I have pointed out that your claim if a person is incarcerated for decades and then they are released its fixed is not a fact howevere
    5.) yes true, didnt bring that up but true
    6.) no one is fixed on it but you, you said it, i pointed out the fact it was wrong and you are tried to defend it and failed. All that was needed done was admitting that its not a fix
    7.) already discussed that NUMEROUS times, that is your subjective opinion and less bad doesnt change the fact your statement was not true but just an opinion
    8.) that would be pure idiocy good thing i never even came close to saying something so mentally retarded it is yet just another strawman you made up . . if you disagree simply qoute me saying that. . .you will fail
    9.) i already answered that the first time LMAO it is you that has dodged muiltiple question . . .posting lies wont help your failed posts it only makes them fail worse . .

    please let me know when you are ready . . thanks

    the reality is your statement is not a fact and claiming it can be fixed is nothing more than your subjective opinion and one that has been shown to be horrifically under thought
    This is pure silliness at this point. You either haven't a clue of what you're speaking about or simply wish to annoy me. You are not seriously discussing this topic.

    You continue to dredge up a meaning of "fixed" that not only didn't I intend but that does t match the dictionary definition of the word - it means to repair or mend neither of which necessarily implies returning back to original condition - and argue that when I've stated time and again exactly what I mean.

    Let me know if you to discuss my actual position and not the one that seems to be gloating around in your head. Otherwise I've a BBQ to attend. Sayonara.

    And one final thing. Strawman doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  3. #273
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,038

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    1.)This is pure silliness at this point. You either haven't a clue of what you're speaking about or simply wish to annoy me.
    2.) You are not seriously discussing this topic.
    3.)You continue to dredge up a meaning of "fixed" that not only didn't I intend but that does t match the dictionary definition of the word - it means to repair or mend
    4.) neither of which necessarily implies returning back to original condition - and argue that when I've stated time and again exactly what I mean.
    5.)Let me know if you to discuss my actual position and not the one that seems to be gloating around in your head. Otherwise I've a BBQ to attend. Sayonara.
    6.)and one final thing. Strawman doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.
    1.) I agree the things you made up were pure silliness
    2.) actually i am, i used reality and facts to show your statement as present was not a fact and nothing but your opinion that can't be supported
    3.) the exact definition of the word is what makes your claims wrong LOL
    4.) keep trying to sell this strawman, it will never work, nobody honest educated and objective buys it . . . i never even hinted at this lie but keep reposting it because everytime its reposted its another fail
    5.) I accept your concession . . good move since your statement was destroyed . . nexy t time think your position through and dont try to sell horrible and illogical statments as facts that are nothing more that very weak opinions
    6.) thread history proves you wrong . . .are you claiming you didnt make up any strawman? PLEASE SAY YES because i will qoute you and make your posts look even more silly and false
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #274
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,242

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) I agree the things you made up were pure silliness
    2.) actually i am, i used reality and facts to show your statement as present was not a fact and nothing but your opinion that can't be supported
    3.) the exact definition of the word is what makes your claims wrong LOL
    4.) keep trying to sell this strawman, it will never work, nobody honest educated and objective buys it . . . i never even hinted at this lie but keep reposting it because everytime its reposted its another fail
    5.) I accept your concession . . good move since your statement was destroyed . . nexy t time think your position through and dont try to sell horrible and illogical statments as facts that are nothing more that very weak opinions
    6.) thread history proves you wrong . . .are you claiming you didnt make up any strawman? PLEASE SAY YES because i will qoute you and make your posts look even more silly and false
    facts win again
    Lol. What are you 15? I didn't concede. I just don't have the time to waste on this any longer. But hey if it makes ya feel better and let's you puff up your chest and impress the girls then I concede. Happy now?

    You pointed to two declarative statements of mine and called them Strawmen. Since neither statement had anything to do with your argument at all - they were describing my position - they by definition could not be Strawmen.

    And if by chance in posts before that I misrepresented your position it was simply because your writing is so obtuse and vague that I may have honestly misunderstood what you were trying to say.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  5. #275
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,038

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    1.)Lol. What are you 15? I didn't concede. I just don't have the time to waste on this any longer. But hey if it makes ya feel better and let's you puff up your chest and impress the girls then I concede. Happy now?
    2.) You pointed to two declarative statements of mine and called them Strawmen. Since neither statement had anything to do with your argument at all - they were describing my position - they by definition could not be Strawmen.
    3.)And if by chance in posts before that I misrepresented your position it was simply because your writing is so obtuse and vague that I may have honestly misunderstood what you were trying to say.
    1.) if i was that would make youe claims look even worse that they were so easily defeated by a 15yr old.
    2.) correct they had nothing to do with my position making them straw man then you tried to argue against them like they matter, which by definition is what make them a straw man. Your mistake and you got caught.
    3.) again your mistake, trying to deflect from your mistake wont change the fact that your strawmen failed.
    Next time the solution is easy, simply dont make stuff up and you can avoid your mistake. You're welcome.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #276
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,242

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) if i was that would make youe claims look even worse that they were so easily defeated by a 15yr old.
    2.) correct they had nothing to do with my position making them straw man then you tried to argue against them like they matter, which by definition is what make them a straw man. Your mistake and you got caught.
    3.) again your mistake, trying to deflect from your mistake wont change the fact that your strawmen failed.
    Next time the solution is easy, simply dont make stuff up and you can avoid your mistake. You're welcome.
    A strawman misrepresents your position. If I'm not talking about your position I cannot be making a strawman. Really kind of simple. In the future maybe you'll use the word correctly because you're misusing the hell out of it here.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  7. #277
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,038

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    1.)A strawman misrepresents your position.
    2.)If I'm not talking about your position I cannot be making a strawman. Really kind of simple.
    3.) In the future maybe you'll use the word correctly because you're misusing the hell out of it here.
    1.) correct and that is EXACTLY what you did muiltiple times
    2.) thats just a lie, thred history proves otherswise
    3.) didn't misuse it you are just desperately trying to sell a lie, if you would like me to prove it and go back and qoute you i GLADLY will because you'll have egg all over your face and your post will just fail even more and be further exposed . . . PLEEEEEEEASE SAY YES

    fact remains you posted failed strawman and you're original claim of fix was also false . . . let me know when this fact changes
    also let me know if theres any other mistakes i can help you with, thanks
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #278
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,242

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) correct and that is EXACTLY what you did muiltiple times
    2.) thats just a lie, thred history proves otherswise
    3.) didn't misuse it you are just desperately trying to sell a lie, if you would like me to prove it and go back and qoute you i GLADLY will because you'll have egg all over your face and your post will just fail even more and be further exposed . . . PLEEEEEEEASE SAY YES

    fact remains you posted failed strawman and you're original claim of fix was also false . . . let me know when this fact changes
    also let me know if theres any other mistakes i can help you with, thanks
    facts win again
    Whatever. Have a nice life.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  9. #279
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,038

    Re: Nebraska Abolishes Death Penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    Whatever. Have a nice life.
    I will, thanks
    and again your welcome, let me know if I can help with any other mistakes.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •