Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 638

Thread: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS[W:452]

  1. #481
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That would have to deliberately overlook the fact that Saddam Hussein himself was a terrorist, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and seeking WMD while doing so.
    Killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians in response to Hussein doing the same is Bush logic. And, Hussein was never, ever a threat to the U.S., and he had neither the inclination nor the ability to produce a mushroom cloud over a U.S. City, all the fearmongering notwithstanding.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #482
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You loyalist never give up. Yep the vacuum was when Obama sucked out all our troops and left Iraq. Now the Dumbass is back in and loosing, what an idiot. Of course he lost Iraq along with all our blood and treasure. And he lost Afghanistan with all it's blood and treasure. The middle east is in flames. Iran is building nuks and traveling all over the middle east. N Korea spits in Obama's eye, as does Iran and Russia, of course there is no Red Line. Talk about leaving another vacuum, Obama takes out Gadhafi and then runs leaving a mess behind. The so called Russia reset button was a disaster. The the list goes on. I give Obama a F- which equals 100% failure.
    Calling the president all sorts of names doesn't hurt my feelings. I really don't care. Creating environments that are beneficial to Islamic extremists does, and so ill be reminding you of that.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #483
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,992

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That would have to deliberately overlook the fact that Saddam Hussein himself was a terrorist, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and seeking WMD while doing so.
    Not only that, but the assertion there were no terrorists in Iraq before the U.S. invasion is false. The records of Hussein's regime that were discovered after the invasion showed it had played host to a number of terrorist organizations from various parts of the world. It supplied thousands of these mutts with money, weapons, instruction, training camps--the whole nine yards. The U.S. even had reconnaissance photos of one of the larger camps.

    President Clinton believed Hussein's assistance to terrorists probably extended even to poison gas or biological agents. He said that was why he had destroyed the Al Shifa pharmaceutical plant in Khartoum, Sudan, which he had reason to think Hussein was using to produce these things outside Iraq. The U.S. at the time suspected the plant was connected to Al Qaeda through the regime in Sudan, which Bin Laden had given quite a lot of money. The same day the U.S. attacked the plant in Khartoum, it also attacked Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.

  4. #484
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,817

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Calling the president all sorts of names doesn't hurt my feelings. I really don't care. Creating environments that are beneficial to Islamic extremists does, and so ill be reminding you of that.
    Yeah it doesn't bother me either.

    Back to the environments, read my post again, that you responded to and tell me all the things I claim Obama was a complete failure on, that you claim was a complete success.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - Total Failure

  5. #485
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians in response to Hussein doing the same is Bush logic. And, Hussein was never, ever a threat to the U.S., and he had neither the inclination nor the ability to produce a mushroom cloud over a U.S. City, all the fearmongering notwithstanding.
    Please read the posts before you respond.

    Saddam was seeking WMD and had been doing so for years. He was a threat to his neighbors and was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. He was shooting at US planes for several years and had repeatedly broken the terms of initial Gulf War treaty and had easily bribed UN Members.

    You're continually given info on this despot and now, in your final defense, you say he say 'he had neither the inclination nor the ability to produce a mushroom cloud over a US City'. I don't know how you figure he didn't have the inclination had he acquired the wherewithal but, like most of your conjectures, it's safe to assume your guessing again.

  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Not only that, but the assertion there were no terrorists in Iraq before the U.S. invasion is false. The records of Hussein's regime that were discovered after the invasion showed it had played host to a number of terrorist organizations from various parts of the world. It supplied thousands of these mutts with money, weapons, instruction, training camps--the whole nine yards. The U.S. even had reconnaissance photos of one of the larger camps.

    President Clinton believed Hussein's assistance to terrorists probably extended even to poison gas or biological agents. He said that was why he had destroyed the Al Shifa pharmaceutical plant in Khartoum, Sudan, which he had reason to think Hussein was using to produce these things outside Iraq. The U.S. at the time suspected the plant was connected to Al Qaeda through the regime in Sudan, which Bin Laden had given quite a lot of money. The same day the U.S. attacked the plant in Khartoum, it also attacked Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.
    Yes, the Germans had given a great deal of information on meetings between Saddam and terrorist organizations also. It's amazing to me that these posters continually look for the evil in their own people while ignoring, or looking away, from the genuine evil of others. Failing to do even basic research before submitting their goofy opinions is a reflection of that.

  7. #487
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Calling the president all sorts of names doesn't hurt my feelings. I really don't care. Creating environments that are beneficial to Islamic extremists does, and so ill be reminding you of that.
    Huh? What you got out of that post was "calling the President all sorts of names"????

  8. #488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians in response to Hussein doing the same is Bush logic. And, Hussein was never, ever a threat to the U.S., and he had neither the inclination nor the ability to produce a mushroom cloud over a U.S. City, all the fearmongering notwithstanding.
    Did the Coalition really kill "hundreds of thousands of people" or are you including those murdered by islamists also?

    Do you have a way of telling the difference between a civilian and a terrorist? If so you should offer this information to Homeland Security and the 95% failures at airport security.

  9. #489
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Yeah it doesn't bother me either.

    Back to the environments, read my post again, that you responded to and tell me all the things I claim Obama was a complete failure on, that you claim was a complete success.
    That's where your wrong again. I've been clear that obamas Middle East policies have been a failure, too!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #490
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    07-19-15 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    972

    Re: Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians in response to Hussein doing the same is Bush logic. And, Hussein was never, ever a threat to the U.S., and he had neither the inclination nor the ability to produce a mushroom cloud over a U.S. City, all the fearmongering notwithstanding.
    sorry-wrong-answer.jpg

    The feared Mushroom Cloud would have possibly been over Israel.

    And this would have forced Israel to invade Iraq and bomb them to hell.

    Starting WWIII???

    Bushy prevented that.

    Let's all say, "Thank You Mr. Bush."

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •