Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 210

Thread: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

  1. #191
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,436

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This outlook is simplistic and primitive-but it does highlight the reality.

    The spratliess and Chinese expansion will need to be met with force.

    We know how China does against western forces.

    Its on your hands, kid.
    Force is not needed. The US with others will fly and sail thru the area.
    Eventually it will be solved by an agreement with all parties, all at the table together.
    If my post offends you, I deeply Apple-O-Jize.

  2. #192
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Force is not needed. The US with others will fly and sail thru the area.
    Eventually it will be solved by an agreement with all parties, all at the table together.
    Yes, the US and others will fly and sail. China's not setting up some sort of blockade of the shipping lanes and I don't know why people are concerned about this.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #193
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,436

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, the US and others will fly and sail. China's not setting up some sort of blockade of the shipping lanes and I don't know why people are concerned about this.
    Due to the manner that China is moving with this.
    China initially agreed to certain protocols, and they are the big boys on the block.
    If my post offends you, I deeply Apple-O-Jize.

  4. #194
    Repentless
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,924

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Well it seems clear to me that you have an anti China bias
    What is wrong with having bias against a corrupt government?


  5. #195
    Repentless
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,924

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, the US and others will fly and sail. China's not setting up some sort of blockade of the shipping lanes and I don't know why people are concerned about this.
    Lol its no big deal that China is building island military bases in a area of concern by all parties involved? The layout confirms their purpose (not too mention the repeated warnings from Chinese military).

  6. #196
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    What is wrong with having bias against a corrupt government?

    Is that pictures of Boston or ferguson?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #197
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Lol its no big deal that China is building island military bases in a area of concern by all parties involved? The layout confirms their purpose (not too mention the repeated warnings from Chinese military).
    You do realise that there are six countries with overlapping claims to the Spratlys right? (No you probably don't, or even what that means) you do realise that with the exception of Brunei, they all have built their own military infrastructures on these islands, despite the fact that their ownership is disputed. Furthermore, look back thru the thread a little for context and educational material that I've posted before jumping in and looking bad.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Is that pictures of Boston or ferguson?
    Thats your favorite nation-China.

  9. #199
    Repentless
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,924

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Is that pictures of Boston or ferguson?
    Neither no ones looting.

  10. #200
    Repentless
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,924

    Re: Exclusive: China warns U.S. surveillance plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You do realise that there are six countries with overlapping claims to the Spratlys right? (No you probably don't, or even what that means) you do realise that with the exception of Brunei, they all have built their own military infrastructures on these islands, despite the fact that their ownership is disputed. Furthermore, look back thru the thread a little for context and educational material that I've posted before jumping in and looking bad.
    You should step off of your peddle stool once and a while and talk to us little folk.

    Are you in China as you type?

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •