Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

  1. #31
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,670

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Why dont they find the one girl in class who is a slut and wants to volenteer? Instead of running some wanna be lesbian domineering cult hidden within a teaching facility. Hell or find some chubby girl on craigslist for 20 bucks.
    They might have tried that option, but the few takers could well have wanted far more than $20.00. Also, the isntructors did not seem too lesbian looking to me.
    Last edited by Cryptic; 05-21-15 at 11:12 AM.

  2. #32
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,584

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    They might have tried that option, but the few takers could well have wanted far more than $20.00. Also, the isntructors did not seem too lesbian looking to me.
    Why not have the instructors be automatic voleteers if they want the job? Instead of trying to force/herd degradation upon their students.
    Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.

  3. #33
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,142

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    You might be less inclined to tell them to shove off when you think your future career could be at risk.
    Who needs a career with a multi million dollar lawsuit?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  4. #34
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,142

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    In that case, a hands on medical career is not for you. You're also "forced" to empty bedpans and dig out bowel impactions (involves putting your finger up someone's butt and pulling out their ****).
    Um...I do think I'd have a problem with the second part. I would have a problem being told that I had to get naked in front of classmates. Peers. And then allow them to probe me. Volunteers only. Forcing someone to do that isn't ok.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #35
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    02-04-16 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    162

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    My father and sister are both in the medical field one doctor, the other nurse. Part of what I gleamed from their description of their own experiences is that part of this "lack of modesty" is deliberate. It is an attempt to desensitize medical professionals so they can work in and around the human body without hangups. Especially hearing my sisters stories about her training and the stuff she did on the job, over time she became able to do what I would consider extremely gross things without batting an eyelash. I have to assume that kind of aplomb is helpful to the patient. This though is from an outsider looking in, any medical professionals feel this is close?

  6. #36
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    01-20-17 @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,689

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Seems to me that this would be beneficial to someone in the medical industry? Now, if you were going to school for small engines then I can see where one might have a problem with it, but the course curriculum states that this is part of the course.. What's the big deal?

    It's just pussy..


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  7. #37
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,584

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Seems to me that this would be beneficial to someone in the medical industry? Now, if you were going to school for small engines then I can see where one might have a problem with it, but the course curriculum states that this is part of the course.. What's the big deal?

    It's just pussy..


    Tim-
    Some poeple are fond of keeping their pussy exclusive. And allowing someone to look at your "pussy" istn the same as willing to be able to check up on someone else that needs it. It shouldnt be forced desensitation of the self. They should hire very ugly women to train on so people get desensitized. Not sit there and get enjoyment out of bending the students into being public voyeurs.

    Thats just slut training disguised as something meaningful.
    Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.

  8. #38
    Guru
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,770

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Should all cops be shot before allowed to have a gun on the job?
    Tazing will do.
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  9. #39
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    01-20-17 @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,689

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Some poeple are fond of keeping their pussy exclusive. And allowing someone to look at your "pussy" istn the same as willing to be able to check up on someone else that needs it. It shouldnt be forced desensitation of the self. They should hire very ugly women to train on so people get desensitized. Not sit there and get enjoyment out of bending the students into being public voyeurs.

    Thats just slut training disguised as something meaningful.

    Lost in translation though is that the college is claiming that no one was forced. The burden will now rest on the petitioners to prove that they were forced, and they'll need documentary evidence to support that claim, NOT just the word of the other two petitioners.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Florida's Valencia College sued over forced vaginal exams

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Why dont they find the one girl in class who is a slut and wants to volenteer? Instead of running some wanna be lesbian domineering cult hidden within a teaching facility. Hell or find some chubby girl on craigslist for 20 bucks.
    Do you have evidence that sexually active women (sluts) and chubby women tolerate gynecological exams better than 'chaste' and thin women? The claim sounds like the traditional, ignorant, sexist bullying of alleged 'sluts' based on the double standard that comes from men terrified by women who enjoy sex.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •