Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 278

Thread: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

  1. #241
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Got it, nothing is going to change your opinion. Bob Woodward is a non partisan whose work on Watergate destroyed Nixon. He is world famous for his effort and supposed non partisan. Nothing is going to change your mind or mine. Civics isn't a strong suit of yours and you will continue to buy the rhetoric from the left on this issue as if that makes a difference today

    There is evil in the world that wants you dead. It really is too bad they don't pick and choose who they kill. There is one solution, kill them first. Allowing Saddam Hussein to remain in power just prolonged the inevitable but reactive people like always wait for the worse to happen. I am glad you aren't in a position of power to make decisions on my family security.
    Sy Hersh has similar credentials, but I'd wager you don't like the results of his investigative reporting, .
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #242
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    65,493

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Sy Hersh has similar credentials, but I'd wager you don't like the results of his investigative reporting, .
    I don't like people who failed civics, ignore history, or are reactive instead of being proactive. Also don't have a lot of use for people who hold a grudge for over a decade and cannot get it through their head that evil exists and you don't appease it, you destroy it.

  3. #243
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I don't like people who failed civics, ignore history, or are reactive instead of being proactive. Also don't have a lot of use for people who hold a grudge for over a decade and cannot get it through their head that evil exists and you don't appease it, you destroy it.
    Yeah. If any of that were true, you would have opposed the policy which produced the atmosphere that has been exploited by the Islamic State.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #244
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    65,493

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yeah. If any of that were true, you would have opposed the policy which produced the atmosphere that has been exploited by the Islamic State.
    Yep, history is another subject you know very little about as well as probably have no idea what caused the Gulf War in the first place. The Islamic State has been promoted long before the Iraq War and it is an ideology whose goal is a global Caliphate. Ignoring it or not confronting is appeases people like you but is dangerous for the rest of the world. Bush won the war, Obama lost the peace and Obama is exactly the kind of so called leader you want but the world doesn't need.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yep, history is another subject you know very little about as well as probably have no idea what caused the Gulf War in the first place. The Islamic State has been promoted long before the Iraq War and it is an ideology whose goal is a global Caliphate. Ignoring it or not confronting is appeases people like you but is dangerous for the rest of the world. Bush won the war, Obama lost the peace and Obama is exactly the kind of so called leader you want but the world doesn't need.
    Yes, the ideology was around before the US was ever a concept. But nothing has empowered the ideology or the extremists intent on advancing it like the biggest USFP blunder in a century has.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #246
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    65,493

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, the ideology was around before the US was ever a concept. But nothing has empowered the ideology or the extremists intent on advancing it like the biggest USFP blunder in a century has.
    So then what is your solution? People like you always blame your govt. for doing what was going on without our involvement. Radical Islam flew planes into the Twin Towers killing thousands of Americans. how many more have to die before people like you wake up? How long before Saddam Hussein got that nuclear weapon and then what? it was inevitable and with people you a done deal.

  7. #247
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So then what is your solution? People like you always blame your govt. for doing what was going on without our involvement. Radical Islam flew planes into the Twin Towers killing thousands of Americans. how many more have to die before people like you wake up? How long before Saddam Hussein got that nuclear weapon and then what? it was inevitable and with people you a done deal.
    Peddle your fear mongering elsewhere, it's too cowardly for me.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #248
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    65,493

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Peddle your fear mongering elsewhere, it's too cowardly for me.
    I prefer being proactive to being reactive. Being proactive you choose the situation, being reactive someone else does. When you wait for something to happen or bury your head in the sand your body will soon follow being buried. Learned a long time ago to control your own destiny vs. letting someone else do it. Radical Islam wants you either dead or to convert. Your choice. I made mine.

  9. #249
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I prefer being proactive to being reactive. Being proactive you choose the situation, being reactive someone else does. When you wait for something to happen or bury your head in the sand your body will soon follow being buried. Learned a long time ago to control your own destiny vs. letting someone else do it. Radical Islam wants you either dead or to convert. Your choice. I made mine.
    There's no value to this circular argument. USFP is directly responsible for the rise of the Islamic State, and you want more US intervention. Take the last word, I'm bouncing.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #250
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    65,493

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    There's no value to this circular argument. USFP is directly responsible for the rise of the Islamic State, and you want more US intervention. Take the last word, I'm bouncing.
    No, radical Islam and the ignorance of the Arab people is responsible for the rise in the Islamic state and whether or not you want to believe it they are coming after you. You don't understand history, you have no concept of a Caliphate, and no understanding of radicalism or control of the media. I would expect better from people like you who live in a country where you are free to do actual research but you choose one side and ignore the other.

    Really didn't want the last word but had to take it to once again point out how nave, gullible, and poorly informed you really are.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •