Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 278

Thread: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

  1. #161
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    I would suggest you tell Biden he was dead wrong when he said Iraq was a great accomplishment of the Obama administration. Plus subsequent to Obama's failed policies in the region they spread to Libya and Syria and now are taking over Iraq. To make matters worse Iran is on the march across the middle east. Obama calls ISIS the JV team. What an idiot. And lets not forget he's losing in Afghanistan.

    Christ Russia and Iran tell Obama to jump and how high and Syria crosses the red line.
    I've pointed out numerous times both that Biden was wrong, and that Obama's policies have exacerbated the problems created by Bush???????? Where have you been.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #162
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Nice try, I say it again:

    If 9-11 was before the Iraq war, then that means the consequences of the Iraq war had nothing to do with Islamic Extremist genie getting out of the bottle. No maybe you should concentrate on who let the Islamic extremist genie out of the bottle rather than blaming it on Bush who had nothing to do with what you claim.

    You seem to be really confused of your facts. I mean like dead wrong.
    You may take your false argument up with our nations 16 intelligence agencies which produced a report in 2006 that concluded (by consensus no less) that the invasion and occupation of Iraq, worsened the problem of terrorism, and made America less safe. You're stumbling on that fact.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #163
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I've pointed out numerous times both that Biden was wrong, and that Obama's policies have exacerbated the problems created by Bush???????? Where have you been.
    Your getting there, Biden was wrong and Obama's policies are a failure. We agree on that. But the main point here is that Obama pulled out of Iraq after a won war. Now as a result of Obama's failures we have the middle east in flames.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - Total Failure

  4. #164
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You may take your false argument up with our nations 16 intelligence agencies which produced a report in 2006 that concluded (by consensus no less) that the invasion and occupation of Iraq, worsened the problem of terrorism, and made America less safe. You're stumbling on that fact.
    Montecresto quote:
    "Perhaps you should have been thinking about consequences when you were supporting that morons failed war in Iraq, not after the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle."

    I correct you, you speak only of Iraq and state as a result of the Iraq war the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle. That is a dead wrong statement. The genie was out of the bottle long before the Iraq War. And because of Obama's failure in pulling out of Iraq left a hole that is now filled with ISIS and as a result ISIS is now on the march as is Iran.

    To go further Obama's failures are also in Afghanistan as he is losing that war. Syria walked over the red line and stomped all over our fag. Libya is a mess, as is most of the middle east as a direct result of Obama pulling out of Iraq.

    Russia and Iran tell Obama to jump and how high and Syria took Obama's red line as a joke. I mean the list goes on and on.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - Total Failure

  5. #165
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Your getting there, Biden was wrong and Obama's policies are a failure. We agree on that. But the main point here is that Obama pulled out of Iraq after a won war. Now as a result of Obama's failures we have the middle east in flames.
    No war was won.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #166
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Montecresto quote:
    "Perhaps you should have been thinking about consequences when you were supporting that morons failed war in Iraq, not after the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle."

    I correct you, you speak only of Iraq and state as a result of the Iraq war the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle. That is a dead wrong statement. The genie was out of the bottle long before the Iraq War. And because of Obama's failure in pulling out of Iraq left a hole that is now filled with ISIS and as a result ISIS is now on the march as is Iran.

    To go further Obama's failures are also in Afghanistan as he is losing that war. Syria walked over the red line and stomped all over our fag. Libya is a mess, as is most of the middle east as a direct result of Obama pulling out of Iraq.

    Russia and Iran tell Obama to jump and how high and Syria took Obama's red line as a joke. I mean the list goes on and on.
    I'm an Obama foreign policy critic, why do you keep pointing this out to me. What you need to do is accept Bush's Middle East policy failures.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #167
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm an Obama foreign policy critic, why do you keep pointing this out to me. What you need to do is accept Bush's Middle East policy failures.
    How about you trying to admit you were wrong in stating that the Iraq war had nothing to do about the extremist genie getting out of the bottle, it was long out of the bottle way before 9-11.

    Montecresto quote:
    "Perhaps you should have been thinking about consequences when you were supporting that morons failed war in Iraq, not after the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle."
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - Total Failure

  8. #168
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No war was won.
    According to you, but not according to Biden and Obama, according to Obama Iraq was a great accomplishment for his administration. And to prove that point he pulled out all the ground troops and our air-force, leaving no one behind.

    Now after his failed policy in Iraq the middle east is in flames and Obama is back into Iraq with ground troops and our air-force, what an idiot.

    You can't change the facts.

    I would suggest that you come to grips and acknowledge that what we know now it was a blunder of disastrous proportions forfeiting American blood and treasure by pulling out of Iraq. This has nothing to do with Bush nor all those in the Senate who voted for the war. Plus I will admit what we know now we should have not gone into Iraq. But that is what we know now. This is no different than Obama's failure to not stay in Iraq to protect American blood and treasure, as we know now that was a disastrous blunder.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - Total Failure

  9. #169
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    How about you trying to admit you were wrong in stating that the Iraq war had nothing to do about the extremist genie getting out of the bottle, it was long out of the bottle way before 9-11.

    Montecresto quote:
    "Perhaps you should have been thinking about consequences when you were supporting that morons failed war in Iraq, not after the Islamic extremist genie was let out of the bottle."
    Was there an Islamic State prior to the Iraq war, hmm? Now stop being foolish. While there have been terrorist attacks from time to time, there was not EVER the amount of Islamic extremism that we've seen in the last dozen years. Again, stop speaking from ignorance and go read the 2006 NIE, otherwise, you and I have nothing else to discuss.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #170
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: White House Promises to Bomb Ramadi Until City Retaken From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    According to you, but not according to Biden and Obama, according to Obama Iraq was a great accomplishment for his administration. And to prove that point he pulled out all the ground troops and our air-force, leaving no one behind.

    Now after his failed policy in Iraq the middle east is in flames and Obama is back into Iraq with ground troops and our air-force, what an idiot.

    You can't change the facts.

    I would suggest that you come to grips and acknowledge that what we know now it was a blunder of disastrous proportions forfeiting American blood and treasure by pulling out of Iraq. This has nothing to do with Bush nor all those in the Senate who voted for the war. Plus I will admit what we know now we should have not gone into Iraq. But that is what we know now. This is no different than Obama's failure to not stay in Iraq to protect American blood and treasure, as we know now that was a disastrous blunder.
    **** Bush, Obama and Biden and Cheney, all of whom have failed miserably in the Middle East.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •