Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 151

Thread: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

  1. #121
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Apparently discretion isn't popular.

    Are you not to have any friends or neighbors?
    Then it is not a matter of abuse, but a matter of maturity.

    As far as friends with neighbors, no not really. I am either in my apartment, at work, or at my friend's or girlfriend's houses.

  2. #122
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,546

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Have you adopted? We have, if you haven't adopted, then you don't know what you are talking about. Who are you to say what kind of family a child should have or not have. How callous and hateful of you.
    Need a tissue?

    Are you a transgender or a homosexual? Or both?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  3. #123
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,546

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Then it is not a matter of abuse, but a matter of maturity.

    As far as friends with neighbors, no not really. I am either in my apartment, at work, or at my friend's or girlfriend's houses.
    We talking about the adopted children, not you.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  4. #124
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,535

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Need a tissue?

    Are you a transgender or a homosexual? Or both?
    I am married to a woman. The point is that a lot of bigots out there want to dictate to orphans what kind of a family they can and cannot have, but they don't step up and adopt themselves. It's not easy to adopt, you have to submit to various home studies where social workers make sure you have the kind of home, family, and parenting skills needed to adopt. There is also a large financial cost and commitment to adopting. If a same sex couple in a loving and stable home goes through the arduous process of adopting, then why should they not be able to do so, particularly when just 1 in 100 traditional families choose to do so. Moreover, many of the same sex couples I have know that adopted, chose to adopt special needs. There is an estimated 150 million orphan children worldwide. They want a loving and stable family. Why do you want to restrict what kind of loving and stable family they can have?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  5. #125
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We talking about the adopted children, not you.
    And this does not change my response, this is an issue of people's maturity and ability to accept life style differences.

  6. #126
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,546

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    And this does not change my response, this is an issue of people's maturity and ability to accept life style differences.
    You expect children to be mature and accept deviant lifestyles are normal?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  7. #127
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,546

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I am married to a woman. The point is that a lot of bigots out there want to dictate to orphans what kind of a family they can and cannot have, but they don't step up and adopt themselves. It's not easy to adopt, you have to submit to various home studies where social workers make sure you have the kind of home, family, and parenting skills needed to adopt. There is also a large financial cost and commitment to adopting. If a same sex couple in a loving and stable home goes through the arduous process of adopting, then why should they not be able to do so, particularly when just 1 in 100 traditional families choose to do so. Moreover, many of the same sex couples I have know that adopted, chose to adopt special needs. There is an estimated 150 million orphan children worldwide. They want a loving and stable family. Why do you want to restrict what kind of loving and stable family they can have?
    We're only bigots in your mind.

    There absolutely no evidence at those deviants have stable or loving lives. NONE

    As a matter of fact, it is probably quite the opposite.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    I love that equal rights are winning!

    Whether its a bill like this, or SCOTUS ruling or when sexual orientation is protected nationally this is going to happen, no amount of crying or bigotry will stop common sense, facts and reality.

    In the end Kids will benefit and be able to have more loving homes and families available to them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-13-17 @ 09:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,237

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We're only bigots in your mind.

    There absolutely no evidence at those deviants have stable or loving lives. NONE

    As a matter of fact, it is probably quite the opposite.
    Words can't properly express how satisfying it is to see humanity move forward and leave people like you behind.

  10. #130
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,535

    Re: Sen. Kristen Gillibrand announces bill to help adoptive LGBT parents

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We're only bigots in your mind.

    There absolutely no evidence at those deviants have stable or loving lives. NONE

    As a matter of fact, it is probably quite the opposite.
    Yes it must be a horrible life for this kid now forced to be raised in such a deviant family:

    r-GAY-COUPLE-ADOPTION-large570.jpg

    Life must be a living hell for this girl:



    Those poor kids would have been much better off spending their childhoods in a place like this rather than being raised by deviants:

    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •