I want Trump to make this "The One". I want him to seriously get into the game this time. Please do it Mr. Trump. Please do it.
1. Walker doesn't have name recognition to most in the country.
2. Cruz has zero chance of winning the election. He knows it, but is hoping otherwise. He's practicing for the next time he'll run and hopefully win.
3. Christie used to have a chance, but not any more. He has only himself to blame.
4. Bush was the front contender, but he's made some errors out of the gate. And things have resurfaced to remind us of serious issues he has from his past actions. Terry Schiavo, for instance.
5. Rubio is the only one besides Bush who can help with the latino vote.
6. If the world were betting on a winner, Clinton still has the odds of winning, despite the entire Republican Party gunning for her. They did this when she was First Lady, too, so she's been there before. She is no more a failed Sec of State than any other Sec of State, when looking at her record objectively. Your feelings are interfering with your ability to see things as they are. And I thought it was women who were supposed to be emotional.
But it's early. As an independent looking to vote Republican, if I can find someone, I don't see anyone I'd vote for.....yet. It was Bush, until I was reminded of his past actions, and read some of his current statements on Iraq.
Too bad Paul Ryan's not running. That's a mystery. He's the only one I can think of who would rise to the top immediately.
But it's early. We'll see. It looks like Walker is the sweetheart of the Republican Party, at this time. Which is good news for the Democrats.
Predicting the outcome of an election that's a year and a half away yet is a bit like predicting the weather a month from Sunday.
Which is a good thing. Looking at the current crop of possibles, I'd vote for "None of the above".
Making Russia great again!