Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war.

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,807

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    True. I stopped reading, where you started calling names.
    Oh you took exception to douche bags arming themselves being called assholes. What would you call them, independents?
    Did the rest go over your head?
    My views are my views, then there is the Christian view:
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Of course the third world dregs are breeding like rabbits.

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,414

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Oh you took exception to douche bags arming themselves being called assholes. What would you call them, independents?
    Did the rest go over your head?
    If I remember, I had lost interest in reading on and didn't. Did you say anything of interest?

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,807

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    If I remember, I had lost interest in reading on and didn't. Did you say anything of interest?
    Not at the level you are displaying. Just pointed out how immature your line of reasoning was.
    My views are my views, then there is the Christian view:
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Of course the third world dregs are breeding like rabbits.

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,414

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Not at the level you are displaying. Just pointed out how immature your line of reasoning was.
    And you thought you would sound more grown-up using an expletive? I see.

  5. #25
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,775

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    Pope says many powerful don't want peace - English - ANSA.it

    (ANSA) - Vatican City, May 11 - Pope Francis said Monday that "many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war". The Argentine pontiff made the hard-hitting comment in response to a question from one of the 7,000 children taking part in an audience held with the Peace Factory organisation. "This is serious," Francis told the children.
    "Some powerful people make their living with the production of arms.
    "It's the industry of death".
    Thank you, Pope Obvious.
    Old saying: Any child can grow up to be President.
    New saying: Any child can be President.

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,807

    Re: Pope Francis says many powerful people don't want peace because they live off war

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    And you thought you would sound more grown-up using an expletive? I see.
    No that is your need, I was just to the point.
    Too bad that you still can not offer anything intelligent or relevant.
    My views are my views, then there is the Christian view:
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Of course the third world dregs are breeding like rabbits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •