Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs Old

  1. #21
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    11-07-16 @ 11:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,552

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Ok, let's peel back the onion a bit. What's most likely is that these people acted on their own - however, there are a few items contrary to that notion. First - this group walked around in public with uniforms. Second, this group had a website - certainly not a move one would use if they wished to keep their endeavors a secret - so they must have had no issue with being publicly seen for what they were attempting to be - a separate police force. From their own website:

    About | Masonic Fraternal Police Department

    From the LA Times article:



    Who paid for the towncars? No where in the article did it state these people were armed as legitimate police normally are via empowerment by the government (as well no firearms charges were filed by the prosecutors office). Hell, these guys even went into the LA County Sheriff's office, dressed in their uniforms that they were setting up shop in the area. Lastly, Masons come from all walks of life but, many are found in government and while masons have a very robust history with the US founding fathers - nothing much has changed since then. I'm not willing to dismiss a conspiracy since, in the public's eye "Masons" and "conspiracy" are linked in historical and popular culture.
    everything you say though points to the idea that they're just crazy people acting crazy. if there was some kind of financial support from the government, that would obviously be a scandal and they would have made efforts to keep it secret. these people seem to have thought they were legitimate police which is why they made a crazy website and tried to schedule meetings with real police.

    and who paid for the towncars? they all have jobs right? could they not have purchased them on their own?

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's hilarious. Why don't they have jurisdiction in the other seventeen states?
    Dunno. They said they had jurisdiction in Mexico too.

    I figure well why not Canada as well.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Ok, let's peel back the onion a bit. What's most likely is that these people acted on their own - however, there are a few items contrary to that notion. First - this group walked around in public with uniforms. Second, this group had a website - certainly not a move one would use if they wished to keep their endeavors a secret - so they must have had no issue with being publicly seen for what they were attempting to be - a separate police force. From their own website:

    About | Masonic Fraternal Police Department

    From the LA Times article:



    Who paid for the towncars? No where in the article did it state these people were armed as legitimate police normally are via empowerment by the government (as well no firearms charges were filed by the prosecutors office). Hell, these guys even went into the LA County Sheriff's office, dressed in their uniforms that they were setting up shop in the area. Lastly, Masons come from all walks of life but, many are found in government and while masons have a very robust history with the US founding fathers - nothing much has changed since then. I'm not willing to dismiss a conspiracy since, in the public's eye "Masons" and "conspiracy" are linked in historical and popular culture.


    Even better was this bit Ockham.




    A man claiming to be Kiel and describing himself as chief deputy director of the police force later followed up with various law enforcement agencies to schedule sit-down meetings, officials said. Capt. Roosevelt Johnson of the sheriff's department's Santa Clarita Valley station said he met with members of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department on Feb. 4.

    Henry and Hayes showed up in black jumpsuits with Masonic Fraternal Police patches and stars on their collars. Hayes had a handgun on her utility belt, Johnson said.

    Kiel was there too, wearing a dark navy business suit. They told Johnson they were opening a new Canyon Country police station."Brandon Kiel gave me a business card from the Department of Justice, showing he worked out of Kamala Harris' office," Johnson said. "That really raised red flags for me.".....snip~

    3 accused of operating fictitious police department

  4. #24
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    12,831

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Just when I narrow-down my crazy state award to deciding between FL & TX, CA comes roaring back to prove they won't relinquish contention!
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  5. #25
    Global Moderator
    Engagement!
    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,032

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by bg85 View Post
    here's a pretty good comment from the website that sums up what I think of this:

    "Way to pin Kamela Harris to a story that has basically NOTHING to do with her. What's next: Citizen in Barack Obama's country kills puppy."
    Because clearly, one of likely a few dozen employees is equivilent to one of a few million people.
    Imagine if Walmart owned access to all the streets in your town. You can go to Target or the mom and pop downtown if you want, but all the roads leading there require a toll, whereas the roads leading to Walmart are free. That is not the avenue the internet needs to go down.

  6. #26
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    11-07-16 @ 11:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,552

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Because clearly, one of likely a few dozen employees is equivilent to one of a few million people.
    I wouldn't say equivalent no, but it's a good analogy that illustrates the problem with associating a politician with every single action taken by someone they know.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by bg85 View Post
    I wouldn't say equivalent no, but it's a good analogy that illustrates the problem with associating a politician with every single action taken by someone they know.

    Well not just any politician.....one that is associated to the Dept of Justice. Especially when that someone they now know is using their DOJ credentials.

  8. #28
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    11-07-16 @ 11:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,552

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well not just any politician.....one that is associated to the Dept of Justice. Especially when that someone they now know is using their DOJ credentials.
    I only read that he gave him a business card, but either way I don't see how if there was any kind of government funding or involvement why they would be so open about it. if they knew what they were doing was illegal or didn't think they were legitimate they wouldn't have scheduled meetings and sent letters.

    they're crazy. the tone of this thread is crazy. I would have imagined it would be more of a joke than raise any serious concerns.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,458

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Somewhere Dave Fagan and his merry band have broken their fingers gesticulating at the screen yelling WE TOLD YOU SO! This is the biggest present for conspiracy theorists in sooo long. In 40 years we'll still be hearing about this 'evidence' of a Masonic conspiracy--mark my words.

  10. #30
    Global Moderator
    Engagement!
    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,032

    Re: Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by bg85 View Post
    I wouldn't say equivalent no, but it's a good analogy that illustrates the problem with associating a politician with every single action taken by someone they know.
    Actually, it's a horrendous analogy based on the scope of things. You don't even realize that your own words bely that.

    You just attemptd to describe the analogy as illustrating the supposed problem with association a politician with the actions taken by "someone they know". No, your analogy doesn't show that, unless last I checked Barack Obama knows 3.8 MILLION PEOPLE.

    No it's a ****ty analogy, but because it fits your political beliefs you're trying to buttress it. It's a typical flippant ignorant remark from an internet activist who stupidly believes themselves so intelligent and so much smarter than everyone else that only they can see the true hypocrisy or absurdity in things depsite the fact they don't take three seconds to actually attempt to fairly and objectively look at the situation and the comment their making.

    The analogy is extremely poor because of thet ridiculous stretch in scale that distorts the actual realities present. Throughout our society there is an absolutely a different standard placed upon employees/subordinates of an individual and a politician and one of it's constituents. There's also a MASSIVELY different level of individual involvement, interaction, and relationship between individuals who work together in an office and two individuals potentially living on different ends of the country who have never spoken a single word directly to each other.

    Aide is to Politician is NOT equivilent or analagous as Citizen is to President. It's just absolutely not, and that's why the analogy is horrible. If for no other reason than the reason you didn't even realize you indicated yourself....that the level of knowledge of the other individual in question is massively different.
    Imagine if Walmart owned access to all the streets in your town. You can go to Target or the mom and pop downtown if you want, but all the roads leading there require a toll, whereas the roads leading to Walmart are free. That is not the avenue the internet needs to go down.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •