Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 490

Thread: Shot NYPD cop dies

  1. #451
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,011

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    And the price of rice in China is $9.95 per CWT.
    That kind of response response says it all frankly. It needs no further exposition. You don't care about the tens of thousands that will needlessly die this years in order to keep your guns safe . Got it !
    Last edited by flogger; 05-16-15 at 02:28 PM.

  2. #452
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That kind of response response says it all frankly. It needs no further exposition. You don't care about the tens of thousands that will needlessly die this years in order to keep your guns safe . Got it !
    LMAO! No comment on the numbers?



    I don't care what happened in the UK. The UK is its own beast with its own problems. And it has its unique advantages too. Your cops don't need probable cause. They can arrest on suspicion. While people are free in the UK...your police are FAR less restricted than our police are.

    Ps...

    Did you know that even the bottom end estimates of defensive uses of firearms is around 400,000. Interesting huh? Sure it doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen. Myself? I was worried I was going to have shoot a dog who was going after a jogger. Was fortunate the dog was stopped by an electric fence.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  3. #453
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,011

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    LMAO! No comment on the numbers?
    You've not commented on mine. Your murders will go up again this year just like they have every year since 2000. Nearly 4000 more will die this year than 15 years ago and thats a given

    I don't care what happened in the UK. The UK is its own beast with its own problems. And it has its unique advantages too. Your cops don't need probable cause. They can arrest on suspicion. While people are free in the UK...your police are FAR less restricted than our police are.
    I'd argue the opposite given the thousands your police kill every year . Here police killings are rare

  4. #454
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You've not commented on mine. Your murders will go up again this year just like they have every year since 2000. Nearly 4000 more will die this year than 15 years ago and thats a given
    You are misrepresenting facts because you know the facts make you wrong. The FACT is that our murder rate is down.

    Can you dispute that our murder rate has gone down significantly since 2000? Yes or no?

    I'd argue the opposite given the thousands your police kill every year . Here police killings are rare
    :eyeroll:

    Our police don't kill thousands. Bold face lie.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #455
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,011

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    You are misrepresenting facts because you know the facts make you wrong. The FACT is that our murder rate is down.
    Can you dispute that our murder rate has gone down significantly since 2000? Yes or no?
    No given how notoriously unreliable your FBI figures usually are due to political interference

    :eyeroll:

    Our police don't kill thousands. Bold face lie.
    Of course they do

    Citizen Run Database Shows Over 1,000 People Killed by Cops in 2014 | The Free Thought Project

  6. #456
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No given how notoriously unreliable your FBI figures usually are due to political interference



    Of course they do

    Citizen Run Database Shows Over 1,000 People Killed by Cops in 2014 | The Free Thought Project
    LMAO!!! You trash it then you use it!!!! Not to mention your nation has terrible reporting methods...with one practice of not including minors in the reports. What a JOKE!! lol.

    And 1000s means multiple. You have produced evidence against yourself. Lmao!!!

    Are you tired of producing data that contradicts your argument?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #457
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,011

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    And 1000s means multiple. You have produced evidence against yourself. Lmao!!!
    Wow ! I guess that makes it alright then thats a relief ! Nothing to see here

  8. #458
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    I am not sure that the FBI stats can be 100% accurate, but its probably close.

    As for the link posted to freethought project, it is very inaccurate. It links to another site with very questionable sources and some of the sources don't work, others show a police shooting, but doesn't end in an officer caused death. I have found one that ended with an officer being killed, and the suspect listed as the victim (without even being shot). He is currently charged with murder. I found these discrepancies just barely clicking around on that page.


    edit: just found another one that a prisoner was killed in police custody by another criminal in the same holding cell..

    2nd edit. just found a suicide on their list.

    2 were killed by police not on duty. Not quite the same. I am going to stop now.
    Last edited by Kreton; 05-18-15 at 01:31 PM.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #459
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I am not sure that the FBI stats can be 100% accurate, but its probably close.

    As for the link posted to freethought project, it is very inaccurate. It links to another site with very questionable sources and some of the sources don't work, others show a police shooting, but doesn't end in an officer caused death. I have found one that ended with an officer being killed, and the suspect listed as the victim (without even being shot). He is currently charged with murder. I found these discrepancies just barely clicking around on that page.


    edit: just found another one that a prisoner was killed in police custody by another criminal in the same holding cell..

    2nd edit. just found a suicide on their list.

    2 were killed by police not on duty. Not quite the same. I am going to stop now.
    Amazing what happens when bad sources are read into.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  10. #460
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Wow ! I guess that makes it alright then thats a relief ! Nothing to see here
    Sometimes. Police shot a guy here not too long ago. He was trying to kill other people. Was that wrong?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •