Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 490

Thread: Shot NYPD cop dies

  1. #391
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,286

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If you remove criminal on criminal gun homicides, we'd have the same rate, you claimed I couldn't do that, now you do this?

    fact: if you don't have a criminal record, your are no more likely to be shot, than someone in the UK,.
    Oh I forgot . Only the US has criminals right ?

  2. #392
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,286

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I expected you to answer my simple question. the fact you think you can do what you want without big government tyranny, suggests dishonesty or overt naivety on your part.
    which is it?
    Common sense

  3. #393
    FCK ANITFA, FCK NAZI
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,117

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Oh I forgot . Only the US has criminals right ?


    we are talking about the evil of guns, I'm pointing out in the US, guns, even illegal guns tend to be used between persons of the criminal element, upwards of 96% of the time.

    are you having trouble keeping up?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #394
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,286

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    we are talking about the evil of guns, I'm pointing out in the US, guns, even illegal guns tend to be used between persons of the criminal element, upwards of 96% of the time.

    are you having trouble keeping up?
    And why is it that isn't reflected within our criminal fraternity too then ? As I linked earlier (for our sins ) the UK actually has a worse per capita drugs problem than the US

  5. #395
    FCK ANITFA, FCK NAZI
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,117

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Common sense


    so, it is due to "common sense" that you are unable to address my simple question. Noted.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #396
    FCK ANITFA, FCK NAZI
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,117

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    And why is it that isn't reflected within our criminal fraternity too then ? As I linked earlier (for our sins ) the UK actually has a worse per capita drugs problem than the US

    So you are suggesting guns turn people into kill crazy homicidal maniacs?

    are you saying that's the lynch pin?

    really?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #397
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,286

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    so, it is due to "common sense" that you are unable to address my simple question. Noted.
    No its due to common sense that I can see all you have left is to try and keep engaging the same circular arguments because you don't like my answers

  8. #398
    FCK ANITFA, FCK NAZI
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,117

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No its due to common sense that I can see all you have left is to try and keep engaging the same circular arguments because you don't like my answers


    How could I engage in "circular logic" when you won't even explain yourself?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  9. #399
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,286

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you are suggesting guns turn people into kill crazy homicidal maniacs?

    are you saying that's the lynch pin?

    really?
    I'm saying that easy access to guns makes killing far too easy be that by accident or design. The unfortunate officer in the OP being just another tragic example of the collateral damage such a policy helps facilitate.

    My position gets no more complicated than that
    Last edited by flogger; 05-12-15 at 01:35 PM.

  10. #400
    FCK ANITFA, FCK NAZI
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,117

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I'm saying that easy access to guns makes killing far too easy be that by accident or design. The unfortunate officer in the OP being just another tragic example of the collateral damage such a policy helps facilitate.
    So, if all guns disapeared tomorrow, our homicide rate would be as yours?


    My position gets no more complicated than that

    It's rather simplistic and naive. It's akin to suggesting all we need are more soccer fields to become as fanatical about the sissy game as england.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •