Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 490

Thread: Shot NYPD cop dies

  1. #331
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    By all means prove me wrong
    I'm glad you admit you were just mouthing off without having any real knowledge of reality.

  2. #332
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No its just a statement of fact
    Mexico has much more strict gun control laws than the US. Do you think Mexico is safer than the US?

  3. #333
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,962

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    I'm glad you admit you were just mouthing off without having any real knowledge of reality.
    No just putting you in a corner because I'm betting you already know I'm right

  4. #334
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,962

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    Mexico has much more strict gun control laws than the US. Do you think Mexico is safer than the US?
    I'd hardly call impoverished Mexico a developed country by whatever definition you would care to use

  5. #335
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No just putting you in a corner because I'm betting you already know I'm right
    You do realize that in Europe there are often quite a number of police officers killed in one day?

  6. #336
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I'd hardly call impoverished Mexico a developed country by whatever definition you would care to use
    So other factors than the gun control legislation do play a role and your earlier posting was indeed simplistic?

  7. #337
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,962

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    You do realize that in Europe there are often quite a number of police officers killed in one day?
    Really ? And where would that be then ?

  8. #338
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,962

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    So other factors than the gun control legislation do play a role and your earlier posting was indeed simplistic?
    Not in developed nations who really should know better

  9. #339
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Really ? And where would that be then ?
    Talk to the French police about what happened in January. But there are quite a few other examples in other European countries too.

  10. #340
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shot NYPD cop dies

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Not in developed nations who really should know better
    So probably Switzerland is one of the least safe countries in the world, right?

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •