Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 235 of 235

Thread: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

  1. #231
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,765

    Re: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

    nowhere did i see any evidence/cites confirming your presentation
    let's review what you posted ... for which i requested cites to confirm your presentation:
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The problem with your argument is that Hillary testified under oath that funding (cut or otherwise) in no way impacted decisions made about the embassy or impaired defense of the facility.

    What else you got?
    it appears you are now conceding that you misrepresented what hillary stated during sworn testimony
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why confuse things with facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    ...The right has no real morals or principles, it only matters who is in office and what you believe radically changes depending on it.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What the democrat party does, is fling a bunch of poo and see's what sticks.
    Frankly, the dems are good at trying to defend their myriad of failures-so blaming it on lack of funding was likely reflexive.

    Im not hearing lefties using that defense anymore, in fact it would be unwise to do so.

    Yeah the Press dropped it to.....especially once Congress increased the appropriations bill and BO signed off.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    nowhere did i see any evidence/cites confirming your presentation
    let's review what you posted ... for which i requested cites to confirm your presentation:

    it appears you are now conceding that you misrepresented what hillary stated during sworn testimony
    I did indeed, I intended to say her department-that she headed and was responsible for-gave sworn testimony that budget concerns in no way impacted either the security or the response to the Benghazi disaster.

    Are you now conceding that the budget was a non factor?

  4. #234
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,229

    Re: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What the democrat party does, is fling a bunch of poo and see's what sticks.
    Frankly, the dems are good at trying to defend their myriad of failures-so blaming it on lack of funding was likely reflexive.

    Im not hearing lefties using that defense anymore, in fact it would be unwise to do so.
    Details. Details. Details.

    None of which matter in politics. Richard Nixon almost got away with Watergate, why? People were confused by the details, there was no "smoking gun" vagueness replaced facts, reduced to "what did the president know, and when did he learn it."

    We in the media could see plainly he was guilty, but people had stopped reading much, TV was the staple and they refused to cover it much until John Dean and the tapes, probably because Dean had the hottest wife sitting behind him.

    Today the voter is by Democrat definition, "stupid". They determine opinions on the slightest of slant that happens to fall into their pre-conceived idea structure, as it is unlikely they even have a world view.

    As long as the Clintons can keep the details down to the simplest [a blow job as opposed to obstruction of justice] they will have the hearts of the weak and stupid, the sheep who really want a from of monarchy they can worship.

    The details of Hillary's scandals will not even amount to much. She will have to be defeated the old fashioned way, on policy and competence, her weakest areas.
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, emails this month

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Details. Details. Details.

    None of which matter in politics. Richard Nixon almost got away with Watergate, why? People were confused by the details, there was no "smoking gun" vagueness replaced facts, reduced to "what did the president know, and when did he learn it."

    We in the media could see plainly he was guilty, but people had stopped reading much, TV was the staple and they refused to cover it much until John Dean and the tapes, probably because Dean had the hottest wife sitting behind him.

    Today the voter is by Democrat definition, "stupid". They determine opinions on the slightest of slant that happens to fall into their pre-conceived idea structure, as it is unlikely they even have a world view.

    As long as the Clintons can keep the details down to the simplest [a blow job as opposed to obstruction of justice] they will have the hearts of the weak and stupid, the sheep who really want a from of monarchy they can worship.

    The details of Hillary's scandals will not even amount to much. She will have to be defeated the old fashioned way, on policy and competence, her weakest areas.
    Yes, in fact I believe that is one reason the dems stall, obstruct, delay, etc-its to create a fog of uncertainty that they are betting will end up in their favor.
    If the gruberites still buy that the Bill Clinton Monica thing was about a bj, they will droolingly nod at this as well.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •