Page 91 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #901
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 12:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Radical Imam Tells Pam Geller She Should Be Slaughtered




    Full interview.

    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #902
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So now I'm supposed to devour every word this woman has ever uttered before I can comment. I see.
    How about you just watch one to gain some insight? You can lead a horse to water...

  3. #903
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Radical Imam Tells Pam Geller She Should Be Slaughtered




    Full interview.

    Neither person appeals to me. But one calls openly for murder and terrorism. That does make a difference.

  4. #904
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    How about you just watch one to gain some insight? You can lead a horse to water...
    Call me lazy if you want, but I don't feel I have to watch pornography to decide it is not to my taste.

    For the record, that doesn't mean I think people producing pornography should be attacked or persecuted.

  5. #905
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Radical Imam Tells Pam Geller She Should Be Slaughtered




    Full interview.

    Amazing. She makes a good point about ISIS driving 1000 miles to attack her, with guns and bombs.

  6. #906
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 12:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    But one calls openly for murder and terrorism. That does make a difference.
    [/sarcasm] Yeah that Hannity is a bitch, ain't he? [/sarcasm]
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #907
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    [/sarcasm] Yeah that Hannity is a bitch, ain't he? [/sarcasm]
    I'm not really a particular fan of Sean Hannity either, but he is entitled to his opinions.

  8. #908
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 12:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    I'm not really a particular fan of Sean Hannity either, but he is entitled to his opinions.
    That is fine.
    I do not watch Fox as a station but I do sometimes come across things like this being linked from other sources.
    People need to wake up to the things Choudary is saying.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #909
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is fine.
    I do not watch Fox as a station but I do sometimes come across things like this being linked from other sources.
    People need to wake up to the things Choudary is saying.
    I have had the "pleasure" of seeing Choudary's rants in favour of murder and terrorism on several European channels. The man should have been deported ages ago.

  10. #910
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    I have had the "pleasure" of seeing Choudary's rants in favour of murder and terrorism on several European channels. The man should have been deported ages ago.
    Whats scary is as Hannity points out-there are millions of people that think that way. Thats a real problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •