Page 66 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #651
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas [W:439, 529]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You realize that depictions of Mohammed cartoon or otherwise carry the same punishment ( execution ) that being a Homosexual does.

    Anyway, the real story is ISIS in the United States and their claim that this attack is just the first of many.
    Yeah, I realise that. I also realise it's not a necessary form of free speech. But like I said, the morons coloured their cartoon, exercised their free speech and a guard has been shot for it, nice.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #652
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,912

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Lets see if you can follow this, although we already know that you can't:
    I see you're still having trouble with this. OCD much?

    Maybe you should take up your own advise of therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #653
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,036

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    Do you have evidence the sharia courts there have executed anyone in modern times for apostasy? Do you have links of denied church applications to the ministry/government agency/whatever they do ?
    Isn't apostasy like planking? I haven't read up lately but I seem to remember that.

  4. #654
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas [W:439, 529]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yeah, I realise that. I also realise it's not a necessary form of free speech. But like I said, the morons coloured their cartoon, exercised their free speech and a guard has been shot for it, nice.
    nice.. don't blame the violent extremists.. blame the people exercising their speech.

    lefties are adorable that way.

  5. #655
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,036

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    I see you're still having trouble with this. OCD much?

    Maybe you should take up your own advise of therapy.
    Do you fancy yourself relevant?

    Run along...

  6. #656
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,036

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas [W:439, 529]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    nice.. don't blame the violent extremists.. blame the people exercising their speech.

    lefties are adorable that way.
    So do you walk up to little adults and call them ****ing midgets on a regular basis or is the whole, expressing free speech for anything, just a bunch of bull****?

  7. #657
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,912

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Hit a nerve because you can't read?

    I didn't say that she is guilty of a crime. I said that she holds some blame.

    If a person knowingly does something that they know, and has in the past, specifically been targeted with violence and they do it anyway then they are partially to blame.

    You see common sense and responsiblity as delicate sensibilities and I see them as reasonable responses.
    So she's partially to blame for the violence? Wow...

    Blaming her for being even partially responsible for the violence is mutually exclusive with reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  8. #658
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,866

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas [W:439, 529]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You realize that depictions of Mohammed cartoon or otherwise carry the same punishment ( execution ) that being a Homosexual does.

    Anyway, the real story is ISIS in the United States and their claim that this attack is just the first of many.
    Greetings, Fenton.

    Will they claim that they have a right to freedom of speech, even if it's threat? Who gives them the right to do what they murder others for doing? This is not their country and they don't make the rules here - they are unwelcome visitors, IMO, and they should leave if things aren't to their liking here. We don't like bullies!

  9. #659
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,036

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    So she's partially to blame for the violence? Wow...

    Blaming her for being even partially responsible for the violence is mutually exclusive with reasonable.
    I didn't say that she was partially responsible for the violence... but you continue to fail at reading little buddy.

  10. #660
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,912

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas [W:439, 529]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yeah, I realise that. I also realise it's not a necessary form of free speech. But like I said, the morons coloured their cartoon, exercised their free speech and a guard has been shot for it, nice.
    So its the cartoonists fault the Muslims attempted to murder the guard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •