Page 62 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #611
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    61,592

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Those are perfectly legal and you don't see me out trying to shoot the attendees. Your point fails
    No my point does not fail as my point was to have you answer a question. You did. My point was successful. You say they are legal. Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    Trump could take a dump on an American flag on national TV and his base would cheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    there were no hijackers...

  2. #612
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,180

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This is what gets me-Leftists used to claim to be champions of the 1st ammendment but the first jihadi attacks and they suddenly want to capitulate-to do EXACTLY what these medieval throwbacks want-which is shut up and do as they say.

    Not good enough and leftists and other appeaser should be ashamed of themselves.

    Well, in Peet's defense, he is European. They put Islamic demands above human rights there and blame the Jews for it.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #613
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Well, in Peet's defense, he is European. They put Islamic demands above human rights there and blame the Jews for it.
    They must. I remember how fast the Spain capitulated after the attacks there. Its idiocy.

  4. #614
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    The problem with this argument is there is maybe a thousand Christians in the world that want you dead for your beliefs while roughly 10% of Muslims, 120 million people, want you dead. The reason for the disparity is because followers of Christ act against the teachings of Jesus in behaving that way while Muslims are acting more like Mohammed when they kill infidels.
    And then you have Jesus....a straight man..................and Mohammed .....a pedophile.

  5. #615
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Yeah. That goddamn 1st amendment.

    We're dealing with yahoos who believe that the only "acceptable response" is through IEDs or automatic weapons, all in the name of a religion that's stuck in the Dark Ages.
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Anyone who does not understand that all politicians are lying morons is a fool - just don't be a fool!
    They are not all lying morons........most of the Democrats are and some of the Republicans....but not all. I personally know some very good, decent, family oriented, gun owning, politicians.
    I've never been a fool when it comes to politics......and I'd never vote for a liberal asswipe.
    .

  6. #616
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    They should take this into consideration: **** with us at your own risk.
    Yep....instead of acting like the painty waist libs and trying not to offend them. I say offend the **** out of them!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    No the cause is the combination of the cartoons and the radical freaks who held the event. The cartoons would not be there if it had not been for the event and the even was only there because of this bitch and her followers wanting to provoke the radicals.
    Nothing radical there dude....that's called taking it to them. I know, liberals are skeeered to do that. Wishy Washy pukes that they are!

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    YOUR country? Where is that?
    Ya, Higgens...fess up!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    I agree. There is no room for that kind of provocation! I demand immediately that the Jon Stewart show , MSNBC , the Huffington Post and Bill Maher and other similar dopey liberal freaks immediateley cease operations because all they are doing is provoking the tea party.

    ( Hopefully that example will show you how ridiculous you sound)


    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Suddenly free speech is a radical idea
    It is to libs, only if it's outside their agenda of propaganda and girlie men ideology.

    They can promote baby murder in the womb and ban Christians from protesting within a certain distance of abortion clinics.....but those ever so tolerant liberals....will not tolerate a cartoon contest!

  7. #617
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    I've no issue with the content of the post except that 'art' wasn't any part of the equation. Polemics, yes. Controversy, yes. Provocation, yes. Art? Absolutely not.

    But that's fine. You don't have to be engaging in fine art to not be a target for intolerant bigotry. In fact, you can be engaging in intolerant bigotry (as were Geller/De Wilde et al) and still not merit murderous attention.
    You don't have to engage in any art..... to put a bullet in the head of a POS! Go Texas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    England
    YES! Pegged you ..................in that Magnum P.I. retort a few posts back!

    Hey you and your wife weren't sitting at a table next to me, having dinner in Como, Italy a few years ago, were you? Like '04?

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This is what gets me-Leftists used to claim to be champions of the 1st amendment but the first jihadi attacks and they suddenly want to capitulate-to do EXACTLY what these medieval throwbacks want-which is shut up and do as they say.

    Not good enough and leftists and other appeaser should be ashamed of themselves.
    They should be ashamed....but they have been indoctrinated by the liberal education system and don't have the balls to stand up for America anyway!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    No but she certainly holds some blame in intentionally trying to provoke people just as I would be to blame if I was put a steak on my babies face with a pack of rabid dogs near by and they attacked.
    Mmmmmm.................fail!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I assume you also support burning the US flag events and events that have America is Satan themes?
    Who from those groups plans to murder many at one of those events?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Intentionally doing something that you apecifically know will anger others is not hatred?

    Yeah, it sure as hell is hatred.
    No......... it's got nothing to do with hatred. Your thinking is about as screwed up as most other liberals! Every time you bozos elect some Marxist like obama...I get angry.......very angry. So are liberals hateful when they nominate a guy that shouldn't have even qualified to run of the office? Are you guys going out of your way to piss me off? Should I have retaliated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    We have debates here all the time, and it was designed for that, but no one would threaten murder to another for saying something "Provocative", or "Controversial". We understand that debate is where the truth may arrive and a general consensus reached.

    Were Christians to make murder threats against Leftists threatening their Christmas displays, or deny them being displayed, they would not feel threatened. In fact the Left attacks Christians because they know they will not be threatened.

    That's why most of them are equivocating cowards, fearful of offending anyone who might be a genuine threat to their security and well being.

    An example. 145 Intellectuals Agree: Dead Cartoonists Aren't Worthy of Free-Speech Award if Their Murderers Come From a Disadvantaged Minority - Hit & Run : Reason.com
    Well stated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Those are perfectly legal and you don't see me out trying to shoot the attendees. Your point fails
    Yep!

  9. #619
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,012

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    No my point does not fail as my point was to have you answer a question. You did. My point was successful. You say they are legal. Good.
    And so is a cartoon event! Not only legal....but a terrific idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Well, in Peet's defense, he is European. They put Islamic demands above human rights there and blame the Jews for it.
    Indeed they do. I wonder how long it will be before England is completely run by Sharia Law. Old Higgens won't be able to have that Free Speech he enjoys now.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They must. I remember how fast the Spain capitulated after the attacks there. Its idiocy.
    The Spainish use to be great and courage's warriors and now....they are buttinskies and cowards.

  10. #620
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    61,592

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyW View Post
    Mmmmmm.................fail!
    No, not really a fail at all. Some responsibility is a very reasonable way to look at it.

    Who from those groups plans to murder many at one of those events?
    The issue is violence, not murder. Many get violent over burning flags and an air force veteren lady did that just a couple of weeks ago... so, Fail much?

    No......... it's got nothing to do with hatred. Your thinking is about as screwed up as most other liberals! Every time you bozos elect some Marxist like obama...I get angry.......very angry. So are liberals hateful when they nominate a guy that shouldn't have even qualified to run of the office? Are you guys going out of your way to piss me off? Should I have retaliated?
    That is known as a Straw Man argument. That is a fail of epic proportions. going out of ones way to piss another off is not done out of peace or love. Hatred? Anger? Intolerance? How about we just chalk it up to good old fashioned stupidity from an asshole and leave it at that.

    Yep!
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    Trump could take a dump on an American flag on national TV and his base would cheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    there were no hijackers...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •