Page 134 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #1331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I think the pajama-boy collectivists in this country are feeling pouty because their Islamist pals, who share their hatred of America and its values, got a whipping. And to make it worse, an uppity Jew dared to say something that made them feel all icky!

    The collectivists' lack of spine is showing itself. If these drones had been around on December 7, 1941, they'd be denouncing Americans as cowboys who, after having provoked the Japanese into violence, now wanted to overreact with more violence. As more evolved souls than the hoi polloi, they'd be calling for sensitivity toward Japanese culture and organizing workshops for anger management and grief counseling.
    I have no doubt and Im disgusted. These chumps have no spine, no integrity, and no convictions.

    Events like this really bring it out.

  2. #1332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It actually doesn't peeve me, I'm an atheist, so I don't care. But for whom it does matter, it escapes me why Geller insists that she must infringe upon the sensitivities of an entire (mighty large I'd point out) group of people to demonstrate to all that she's an American, and she has her rights. She's actually a selfish and bigoted bitch that put herself and others, not just the phsycos involved in her contest, at risk of injury or death. What we need is for all the defenders of free speech to boycott her, criticise her and make it clear to her that her gratuitous ridicule of another religions prophet is reprehensible. That said, I am not in favor of any government suppression of her speech. She may continue until she's dead, has caused the death of others or whatever it is that she's pursuing with her quest.
    She has the right to say what she did, the terrorists do not have the right to do what they did.

    This isn't a hard concept to understand.

  3. #1333
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,485

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Leftists lack a basic understanding of the constitution (except in how to exploit it to further their goals), and so its always amusing to hear them try to spin together explanations, its almost superstitious, really.
    The "education" most of them have consists mostly of collectivist drivel dispensed by MSNBC or some dopey late-night TV comedian, sprinkled with some dross about how awful America is that they saw in an urban throwaway paper at the bong shop. The Commie-in-Chief has contempt for both this country and its constitution, just as his acolytes do. Mr. Obama's main interested in the Constitution is how best to evade it. Not surprisingly, his new Attorney General has openly admitted her intent to ignore the very Constitution she swore to uphold.

    Leftists don't like the First Amendment any better than they like the Second.

  4. #1334
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,485

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Geller is a xerox of Coulter.
    That's quite a compliment. I'm a big fan of Annie's--she's a credit to Michigan Law School.

  5. #1335
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    32,303

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Nimby if freedom scares you, you are free to pursue other avenues.

    Looks like you already may have.
    Since Freedom has Never scared me US Conservative, as you also accuse so many others you assign Leftie names, this would simply be more of your False-Equivalency--to put it nicely .
    Chemists Have Solutions .

  6. #1336
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    26,475

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The dumb bitch in Garland was exercising her freedom irresponsibly and a man has been injured because of it, thankfully it wasn't any worse. Those of you hoping for a Charlie Hibdo redux in America will have to continue to encourage Geller.
    Dude, you need to back off and stop insinuating that I or anyone else WANTS people to be slaughtered by jihadists.


  7. #1337
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,485

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It actually doesn't peeve me, I'm an atheist, so I don't care. But for whom it does matter, it escapes me why Geller insists that she must infringe upon the sensitivities of an entire (mighty large I'd point out) group of people to demonstrate to all that she's an American, and she has her rights. She's actually a selfish and bigoted bitch that put herself and others, not just the phsycos involved in her contest, at risk of injury or death. What we need is for all the defenders of free speech to boycott her, criticise her and make it clear to her that her gratuitous ridicule of another religions prophet is reprehensible. That said, I am not in favor of any government suppression of her speech. She may continue until she's dead, has caused the death of others or whatever it is that she's pursuing with her quest.
    I notice you could not explain how any speech she engaged in was not protected under the Brandenburg standard. Whether her speech peeves you does not determine her freedom to speak.

  8. #1338
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    She has the right to say what she did, the terrorists do not have the right to do what they did.

    This isn't a hard concept to understand.
    This is simply amazing. Montecresto has said that for about the umpteeenth zillionth time yet you don't seem to understand that.

  9. #1339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    This is simply amazing. Montecresto has said that for about the umpteeenth zillionth time yet you don't seem to understand that.
    Whats hard to understand is his blaming of the victim.

  10. #1340
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Whats hard to understand is his blaming of the victim.
    For poking at a hornets nest and getting strung...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •