Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #1311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The dumb bitch in Garland was exercising her freedom irresponsibly and a man has been injured because of it, thankfully it wasn't any worse. Those of you hoping for a Charlie Hibdo redux in America will have to continue to encourage Geller.
    No, lefty. See this is one example of your absolutely flawed logic.

    Yes-a man was injured in Garland-but it wasn't because of her exercising her freedom.

    Rather it was because of taliban tony trying to TAKE her freedom.

    Get it right, try as hard as you can.

  2. #1312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I don't support irresponsible speech. A person may yell fire in the crowded theatre when there is in fact no fire, and somebody may get injured as the crowd scurries to exit. That, as Geller's is irresponsible. Can you tell me what Geller gained by her expression that is worth the security guard being injured. Or perhaps you think that that was her gain.
    Her speech isn't irresponsible (love how statists believe they are the arbiters of speech) the jihadi's were irresponsible.

  3. #1313
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Her speech isn't irresponsible (love how statists believe they are the arbiters of speech) the jihadi's were irresponsible.
    The two men who showed up to kill were beyond irresponsible.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #1314
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    No, lefty. See this is one example of your absolutely flawed logic.

    Yes-a man was injured in Garland-but it wasn't because of her exercising her freedom.

    Rather it was because of taliban tony trying to TAKE her freedom.

    Get it right, try as hard as you can.
    Act irresponsible, suffer the consequences.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #1315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You're not breaking anything to me. I already fully expect to see Geller and her psyco supporters keeping at it until we have a Charlie Hebdo redux here, or worse.
    Window into the mind of the leftist.

    First off I thought terrorism was over hyped and nothing to worry about-just a scheme to get republican votes?

    So we have two sides, one using its freedoms as have always existed, and another seeking to silence those views with terrible violence.

    And your conclusion to this problem-is that the side speaking its views is the problem.

    I have to say, thank you for showing your true colors.

  6. #1316
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I hope she does indeed continue, I don't like seeing Americans silenced by terror, apparently you dont hold the same view.
    I hold none of your views. Your not even American to me. Your provocative, hateful and bigoted views, along with your lust for war and violence is sickening.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #1317
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Window into the mind of the leftist.

    First off I thought terrorism was over hyped and nothing to worry about-just a scheme to get republican votes?

    So we have two sides, one using its freedoms as have always existed, and another seeking to silence those views with terrible violence.

    And your conclusion to this problem-is that the side speaking its views is the problem.

    I have to say, thank you for showing your true colors.
    Yes, it's called reap what you sew. Geller's bigoted expression (her right) has caused the injury of one. I'm under no illusion that she's learned a lesson, and in the future will exercise her liberty responsibly. I fully expect her and her psychotic supporters to continue until there's a Charlie Hebdo incident in America.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #1318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I hold none of your views. Your not even American to me. Your provocative, hateful and bigoted views, along with your lust for war and violence is sickening.
    Thats nice but the problem is that though we dont have to agree, the constitution protects us both. You are now blaming those protections for the actions of terrorists.

    Nice try, but you are going to have to pound sand.

  9. #1319
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    32,198

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, everybody has acknowledged her right to be a stupid bitch and provoke violence. Don't you hope she runs right out and does this again, hmm. Don't you hope that she exercises her freedom of speech like this weekly?
    Rightie statists refuse to acknowledge the obvious, even to them.

    Cause-and-effect will never be recognized by Rightists, even with a mass murder, and we were close to that as the Garland Mayor attests.

    Rightists already have their TPs lined up for such a mass murder--blaming lefties--as per the National Review and Daily Caller .
    Chemists Have Solutions .

  10. #1320
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,435

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I don't support irresponsible speech. A person may yell fire in the crowded theatre when there is in fact no fire, and somebody may get injured as the crowd scurries to exit. That, as Geller's is irresponsible. Can you tell me what Geller gained by her expression that is worth the security guard being injured. Or perhaps you think that that was her gain.
    Apparently you imagine that Justice Holmes' famous "crowded theater" example from Schenck applies to Ms. Geller's contest. How, exactly? Please tell us why, under the "clear and present danger" standard from Brandenburg v. Ohio, the speech she engaged in is not protected by the First Amendment.

    Ms. Geller's freedom of speech does not depend on whether you think what was said is "irresponsible," or on whether you think it gained anything. Neither does anyone else's. Or maybe you think the First Amendment should be ignored whenever it allows speech that peeves you. If so, your view is thoroughly illiberal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •