Page 104 of 167 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1668

Thread: Two Shot at Muhammad Art Exhibit [W:439, 529, 978, 1489]

  1. #1031
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Well, when the hornets are radical Muslims.......

    ... females not obeying them
    ... being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual
    ... gay marriage
    ... Christians
    ... Jews

    But, no.... let's keep criticizing the people who drew pictures. They are just as hateful... right?
    She is intentionally poking a stick at a hornets nest w/o any intellectual honesty or thought behind it in hopes of attaining fame. She probably has the same PR people as ISIS>

  2. #1032
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    When did you stop beating your wife?
    Dodge

  3. #1033
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,201

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    She is intentionally poking a stick at a hornets nest w/o any intellectual honesty or thought behind it in hopes of attaining fame.
    Haha. Yeah, she just wants fame. It doesn't seem like we're ever going to agree, winston. Have a nice night.


  4. #1034
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,183

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Well, when the hornets are radical Muslims.......

    ... females not obeying them
    ... being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual
    ... gay marriage
    ... Christians
    ... Jews

    But, no.... let's keep criticizing the people who drew pictures. They are just as hateful... right?
    Just as hateful as Hebdo, right?

    Is anyone willing to accept that result if not worse if the policeman had been killed or missed the gunmen?

    Are we still at war with terrorism since 2001?

    The Mayor of Garland, Texas thinks so--Geller is no longer welcome in his town !
    Physics is Phun

  5. #1035
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Haha. Yeah, she just wants fame. It doesn't seem like we're ever going to agree, winston. Have a nice night.
    Josie we never have agreed! But I still Wuv ya

  6. #1036
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,183

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Dodge
    Who would the conservatives and libertarian-rights be blaming if the policeman hadn't been able to kill the two terrorists ?
    Physics is Phun

  7. #1037
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,201

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Just as hateful as Hebdo, right?
    Huh? Who said they were hateful?


  8. #1038
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Dodge
    Whoaa I dodged a red herring! GASP!

  9. #1039
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,201

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Who would the conservatives and libertarian-rights be blaming if the policeman hadn't been able to kill the two terrorists ?
    The blame is always with the people who choose to be violent. Always.


  10. #1040
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,183

    Re: Shooting at Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    What does it take to get liberals to stand up against the Jihadists?
    Why is the Mayor of Garland, Texas--not Garland, California--telling Geller to take her freak show somewhere else?
    Physics is Phun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •