Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 681

Thread: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

  1. #461
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,883

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    So you can't meet the challenge. I see.

    We all see.
    More dishonesty.
    Figures.

    What you fail to understand is that what you ask for was already provided.
    Last edited by Excon; 05-08-15 at 08:38 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  2. #462
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,007

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    More dishonesty.
    Figures.

    What you fail to understand is that what you ask for was already provided.
    Where? Quote it.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  3. #463
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,883

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    Where? Quote it.
    Still violating the warning I see.

    The information you seek was already presented, and this has already been pointed out to you several times.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  4. #464
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,007

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still violating the warning I see.

    The information you seek was already presented, and this has already been pointed out to you several times.
    What warning? Asking you to substantiate your argument with proof? I have received no such warning.

    You have singularly failed to provide any quote, anywhere. Instead of calling me a liar (which is against an earlier warning), you could easily embarrass me by posting a quote of Allen's words stating that Gray hurt himself.

    It is clear you cannot do this, or else you would have. You aren't fooling anybody. Everyone can see your inability to substantiate this argument. You are either refusing to provide evidence out of willfulness, which doesn't make sense as the purpose of this site is to debate, or you simply can't provide it because there isn't any.

    It is most clearly the latter. If you disagree with this... prove me wrong.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  5. #465
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,883

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    What warning?
    That is either dishonesty or you are just showing that you do not pay attention to that which has come before. Which is just like you not having paid attention to the information that has already been provided in this thread.

    Look at the warning in the title, find it and read it, as it was already provided for all to read, Duh!


    You have singularly failed to show I haven't, especially as I clearly have. You were even directed to it.
    So again you are either being dishonest or not pay attention to that which has already been provided, as his words were pointed out and quoted.


    It is you who are not fooling anyone, you were proven wrong as the information you seek was posted, find it.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  6. #466
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,007

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is either dishonesty or you are just showing that you do not pay attention to that which has come before. Which is just like you not having paid attention to the information that has already been provided in this thread.

    Look at the warning in the title, find it and read it, as it was already provided for all to read, Duh!


    You have singularly failed to show I haven't, especially as I clearly have. You were even directed to it.
    So again you are either being dishonest or not pay attention to that which has already been provided, as his words were pointed out and quoted.


    It is you who are not fooling anyone, you were proven wrong as the information you seek was posted, find it.
    The last warning was for you cutting and pasting the same three lines over and over again. The first warning was for going personal. Calling me a liar is in violation of that warning.

    And I can't quote what doesn't exist. If you think it exists, you could easily quote it and shut me up...yet you refuse. I contend it's because the quote does not exist.

    Again, you could easily shut me down here. Either you are choosing not to, or you simply can't. Either way, you don't have a leg to stand on.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,883

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    The last warning was for you cutting and pasting the same three lines over and over again.


    1. It was not directed at anyone.
    2. We both had been saying the same thing over and over again.
    3. And as we both had said the same things over and over again, you could not know if it was only directed at one person unless you are a sock. Are you a sock?


    Asking me to quote them over and over, is repeating the same thing.
    And even though you have been directed to the the quote of his words you still deny that they are, and continue repeating the same thing over and over again like something is going to change. Double d'oh!


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    The first warning was for going personal.
    1. The first was was directed at both of us.
    2. Saying what a person said is a lie, is not calling them a liar. The first (in this case) is a statement of fact, while the second is a personal attack.
    It is a distinction that I had pointed out to me previously.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    And I can't quote what doesn't exist.
    And yet it does exist and you were previously directed to it.

    Either way, you don't have a leg to stand on.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  8. #468
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,007

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    1. It was not directed at anyone.
    2. We both had been saying the same thing over and over again.
    3. And as we both had said the same things over and over again, you could not know if it was only directed at one person unless you are a sock. Are you a sock?


    Asking me to quote them over and over, is repeating the same thing.
    And even though you have been directed to the the quote of his words you still deny that they are, and continue repeating the same thing over and over again like something is going to change. Double d'oh!



    1. The first was was directed at both of us.
    2. Saying what a person said is a lie, is not calling them a liar. The first (in this case) is a statement of fact, while the second is a personal attack.
    It is a distinction that I had pointed out to me previously.


    And yet it does exist and you were previously directed to it.

    Either way, you don't have a leg to stand on.
    Where was I directed to it?

    I say you are lying. And you can't prove me wrong, or else you would have.

    It's so obvious to everybody. Well, everybody but you, I guess. I've seen you cut and paste the same denial probably ten times in a row, but you refuse to post a quote of Allen's words.

    I mean, it's so obvious that you can't do it. You have to know it, right? Nobody can seriously be that challenged and be able to type.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  9. #469
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,883

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Where was I directed to it?

    I say you are lying. And you can't prove me wrong, or else you would have.

    It's so obvious to everybody. Well, everybody but you, I guess. I've seen you cut and paste the same denial probably ten times in a row, but you refuse to post a quote of Allen's words.

    I mean, it's so obvious that you can't do it. You have to know it, right? Nobody can seriously be that challenged and be able to type.
    Still being wrong I see.

    Reread the thread.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  10. #470
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,007

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still being wrong I see.

    Reread the thread.
    If you were able to quote it, you would have.

    I mean, why won't you? It would be so easy to prove to everyone how wrong I am and make me eat some crow... But you won't. Why is that?

    It's pretty obvious, to me and everyone, that you simply can't. Do you have a different explanation for why you won't?
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •