Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 681

Thread: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

  1. #451
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,779

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Where was he quoted?

    And again, why are your quotes the only ones that don't notify me? What are you doing? And why would you not want to notify people when you quote them?
    You have already been told.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  2. #452
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You have already been told.
    You know that quotes come with "quotation marks," right? Where are the words in quotation marks attributed to Donta Allen that speak to Gray trying to injury himself? Those have not been provided anywhere.

    Come on. Shut me up. I dare you. Provide the "quote" and I'll go away.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  3. #453
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,779

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    You know that quotes come with "quotation marks," right? Where are the words in quotation marks attributed to Donta Allen that speak to Gray trying to injury himself? Those have not been provided anywhere.

    Come on. Shut me up. I dare you. Provide the "quote" and I'll go away.
    You have already been directed to them.
    All you are doing is showing you failed to pay attention.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  4. #454
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You have already been directed to them.
    All you are doing is showing you failed to pay attention.
    You're showing everyone that you are wrong and simply can't admit it.

    I challenge you to provide a quote from Allen saying Gray hurt himself. I know you can't do this. You know you can't do this. Everyone knows you can't do this.

    Or, you know, prove me wrong. It would be so simple to do. Simply provide a quote from Allen saying he thinks Gray hurt himself. If you can...
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  5. #455
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,779

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    You're showing everyone that you are wrong and simply can't admit it.

    I challenge you to provide a quote from Allen saying Gray hurt himself. I know you can't do this. You know you can't do this. Everyone knows you can't do this.

    Or, you know, prove me wrong. It would be so simple to do. Simply provide a quote from Allen saying he thinks Gray hurt himself. If you can...
    No, you are wrong and can not admit it and anyone else that may think otherwise is also wrong.
    The information sought has already been provided.

    So continually asking for the same thing over and over again when it has already been provided, is nonsense, as well as repeating the same thing and a violation of the warning given.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  6. #456
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No, you are wrong and can not admit it and anyone else that may think otherwise is also wrong.
    The information sought has already been provided.

    So continually asking for the same thing over and over again when it has already been provided, is nonsense, as well as repeating the same thing and a violation of the warning given.
    Prove it has been provided.

    You can't. Because it hasn't been.

    (Come on - prove to everybody how right you are. Provide the quote!)
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  7. #457
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,779

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Prove it has been provided.

    You can't. Because it hasn't been.

    (Come on - prove to everybody how right you are. Provide the quote!)
    Still being wrong I see.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  8. #458
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still being wrong I see.
    I can prove you haven't provided a quote. This thread is proof - there isn't a single quote in the entirety of this thread from Allen that speaks to Gray having injured himself. Anyone is free to search for one and prove me wrong, but they won't find one.

    You, on the other hand, cannot prove you have quoted Allen saying such things because such a quote doesn't exist. Again, if this is incorrect, I invite you or anyone else to find a quote of Allen saying Gray hurt himself and provide it here. I will change my signature to something positive about Excon for one week if anyone is able to meet this challenge.

    So far, though, the only QUOTES we have from Allen say the police misrepresented him.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  9. #459
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,779

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    I can prove you haven't provided a quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    This thread is proof
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    but they won't find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    beciae such a quote doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo​ View Post
    So far, though, the only QUOTES we have from Allen say the police misrepresented him.
    All the above are lies and just shows you are wrong as well as being dishonest.
    Last edited by Excon; 05-08-15 at 08:27 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  10. #460
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    All the above are lies and makes you dishonest and wrong.
    So you can't meet the challenge. I see.

    We all see.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •