Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 681

Thread: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

  1. #371
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,992

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    It is disproved by what he told the investigators as revealed to us by the Commissioner.
    He said the gay was thrashing around. That means he knew there was a guy on the other side.
    His words are also documented in an affidavit that was confirmed and reported on. HE knew a guy was on the other side.


    Anything he says now lacks credibility, becasue he is doing it to protect himself.
    But way to ignore reality.
    Quote the piece that quotes this affidavit.

    And why on earth would he need to protect himself???
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  2. #372
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,848

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Quote the piece that quotes this affidavit.
    This just shows the dishonesty you are engaged in.
    It is in the OP. The report quotes his account from the affidavit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    And why on earth would he need to protect himself???
    This has got to be one of the most brutally stupid and dishonest replies have read in some time.

    You know why he needs to protect himself. "Snitches get stitches."

    He with his street thug (criminal) background knows that as well.
    "The only reason I'm doing this is because they put my name in a bad state."
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  3. #373
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,992

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    This just shows the dishonesty you are engaged in.
    It is in the OP. The report quotes his account from the affidavit.


    This has got to be one of the most brutally stupid and dishonest replies have read in some time.

    You know why he needs to protect himself. "Snitches get stitches."

    He with his street thug (criminal) background knows that as well.
    "The only reason I'm doing this is because they put my name in a bad state."
    Let's see it. Let's see the affidavit. Right now, we have some investigators who claim Gray said something, and Gray himself who says his comments were completely taken out of context. So, show me this affidavit. Show me the document the police are going to forward as evidence in the upcoming trial.

    Oh, what's that? You don't have any such document or recording?

    Weird!
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  4. #374
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,848

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Let's see it. Let's see the affidavit. Right now, we have some investigators who claim Gray said something, and Gray himself who says his comments were completely taken out of context. So, show me this affidavit. Show me the document the police are going to forward as evidence in the upcoming trial.

    Oh, what's that? You don't have any such document or recording?

    You asked for a quote. You got it.

    It isn't likely the police lied in the affidavit, and it isn't likely they lied about what he said.
    So spare us your bs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    and Gray himself who says his comments were completely taken out of context.
    That is a lie. He said no such thing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  5. #375
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,992

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    You asked for a quote. You got it.

    It isn't likely the police lied in the affidavit, and it isn't likely they lied about what he said.
    So spare us your bs.
    af·fi·da·vit
    ˌafəˈdāvit/
    nounLaw
    noun: affidavit; plural noun: affidavits

    a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court.

    Where is the affidavit? Your quote claims there is a document, signed by Allen, that confirms this is what he actually said.

    Provide it.


    That is a lie. He said no such thing.
    Yeah, you're illiterate. Here it is AGAIN:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    I got tired of embarrassing you in the other thread. I'm going to do it in here now.

    Freddie Gray Update: New Speculation On His Death, And Peaceful Protests : The Two-Way : NPR

    He added that another detainee who was riding in the van told police that Gray was "still moving around ... kicking and making noises" until the van reached the police station.

    That second detainee rode in the police van on the other side of a metal partition that divides its cargo space. When he was picked up, Gray was already in the van.

    Local news WJZ-TV reports that Donta Allen, 22, was that second man – and that he came forward Thursday out of concern over how his comments were being portrayed by both the police and the media.

    "When I was in the back of that van it did not stop or nothing. All it did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging, like he was banging his head," Allen said. " I didn't even know he was in the van until we got to the station."

    Saying his words have been distorted by recent reports and that he doesn't think Gray hurt himself intentionally, Allen also told a WJZ reporter, "The only reason I'm doing this is because they put my name in a bad state."

    Allen, who was reportedly taken into custody for a minor offense and was not charged with a crime, also spoke to WBAL TV. He told the station that when he got into the van, he didn't know Gray was already there. He said he heard "a little banging for like four seconds."
    Last edited by Gonzo Rodeo; 05-03-15 at 01:32 PM.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  6. #376
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,848

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    af·fi·da·vit
    ˌafəˈdāvit/
    nounLaw
    noun: affidavit; plural noun: affidavits

    a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court.

    Where is the affidavit? Your quote claims there is a document, signed by Allen, that confirms this is what he actually said.

    Provide it.
    iLOL
    I do not need to.

    Are you saying the reporter is lying? Prove it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    and Gray himself who says his comments were completely taken out of context.
    That is a lie. He said no such thing.
    Yeah, you're illiterate. Here it is AGAIN:

    No, that again would be you.
    At no point in what you quoted did he say what he said was taken out of context, so you can stop lying any day now.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  7. #377
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,992

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL
    I do not need to.

    Are you saying the reporter is lying? Prove it.
    No, I'm saying a reporter saying what a cop is saying the affidavit is saying is subject to interpretation. So far, we have a thirdhand accounting of what Allen said..... which is refuted by Allen himself.


    No, that again would be you.
    At no point in what you quoted did he say what he said was taken out of context, so you can stop lying any day now.
    So you're accusing the NPR reporter of lying. Either that, or you didn't read the article quoted to you several times now.

    "Saying his words have been distorted by recent reports and that he doesn't think Gray hurt himself intentionally, Allen also told a WJZ reporter, "The only reason I'm doing this is because they put my name in a bad state."

    Allen, who was reportedly taken into custody for a minor offense and was not charged with a crime, also spoke to WBAL TV. He told the station that when he got into the van, he didn't know Gray was already there. He said he heard "a little banging for like four seconds."
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  8. #378
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,848

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    No, I'm saying a reporter saying what a cop is saying the affidavit is saying is subject to interpretation. So far, we have a thirdhand accounting of what Allen said..... which is refuted by Allen himself.
    And you are speaking nonsense as it is quoted.
    You do understand what quoted means right?



    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    So you're accusing the NPR reporter of lying.
    Just stop.
    Those are the reporters words not a quote of his.
    Do you really not understand that?


    And as for the rest ...
    1. Irrelevant as we know he has a reason for lying which makes what he now says suspect.
    2. And we know he is lying at that point and did know someone was in the other side, as the Commissioner already told us that the witness said he was thrashing about and banging his head.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

  9. #379
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,992

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you are speaking nonsense as it is quoted.
    You do understand what quoted means right?



    Just stop.
    Those are the reporters words not a quote of his.
    Do you really not understand that?


    And as for the rest ...
    1. Irrelevant as we know he has a reason for lying which makes what he now says suspect.
    2. And we know he is lying at that point and did know someone was in the other side, as the Commissioner already told us that the witness said he was thrashing about and banging his head.
    So, you can't provide a quote and accuse me of accusing the police of lying..... but then accuse me of not providing a quote from an article that directly quotes Allen...

    Jesus, you are the dumbest person I think I have ever encountered.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  10. #380
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,848

    re: Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was ‘trying to injure himself,’ document [W:384]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Rodeo View Post
    Jesus, you are the dumbest person I think I have ever encountered.
    This would be you.
    You have provided no quote of the supposed witnesses saying what you claim. That makes what you say a lie.

    And the quote of what the witness said was taken by the reporter from an affidavit.

    And your whole position is absurd when it is known he has reason to lie now.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle

Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •