Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 301

Thread: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

  1. #181
    Sage
    AlbqOwl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,572
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, AlbqOwl.

    I must have missed that part - I had to take cookies out of the oven - but what exactly does he recommend as a solution to the problem? What I did hear was that he blamed everyone but the mob destroying the city, even though he did "tsk tsk tsk" them a bit for causing what I saw from videos as utter out-of-control pandemonium! :
    Obama doesn't offer solutions. Just opinions that rarely identify the actual problem or issue but he intends that it sound as if it does.
    "I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it." --Benjamin Franklin 1776

  2. #182
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,857

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Right-wing media has pushed the meme that Obama hates whitey, has been deliberately destroying America, has ruined the post-racial Shangri-La we were allegedly living in. Everything he does is wrong. And their consumers eat it up and demand more. Ergo, everything becomes an excuse to blame Obama because somehow, he simply HAS to be responsible.

    When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
    I wish we could go back to times before Obama. When black people didn't protest because of police brutality. That makes so many internet white people angry. I'm really concerned about their emotional wellbeing.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #183
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:40 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    90,556
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm not walking back anything - they're black and their savages - I've got the integrity and stones to call it what it is - I'm not entertained at all by what I'm seeing going on in Baltimore and in many places in the US. As a liberal, I'm sure you're delighted because that's what liberals live for and promote. Without conflict between citizens, you've got nothing.
    Here is an interesting article on those black savages rioting...RIOTERS DESCEND ON CEDAR VILLAGE; FIRES, CHAOS ENSUE | The State News

    Oh wait, those rioters are overwhelmingly white, so they must not be savages...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #184
    A grand violation

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,803

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm not walking back anything - they're black and their savages - I've got the integrity and stones to call it what it is - I'm not entertained at all by what I'm seeing going on in Baltimore and in many places in the US. As a liberal, I'm sure you're delighted because that's what liberals live for and promote. Without conflict between citizens, you've got nothing.
    I thought conservatives didn't see race.

  5. #185
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    40,633

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I wish we could go back to times before Obama. When black people didn't protest because of police brutality. That makes so many internet white people angry. I'm really concerned about their emotional wellbeing.
    I remember when the Rodney King riots happened and President Obama did NOTHING ABOUT IT.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,857

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I remember when the Rodney King riots happened and President Obama did NOTHING ABOUT IT.
    ... I remember when Tupac was shot and Obama did nothing about it. As a matter of fact, do we know where Obama was when Tupac was killed? I bet you he did it. Obama killed Tupac.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #187
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    I'm still waiting to hear when the Justice Department is going to start an investigation of the Baltimore mayor for potentially violating the civil rights of certain people by "giving the rioters space" to destroy those people's property.

  8. #188
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    40,633

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... I remember when Tupac was shot and Obama did nothing about it. As a matter of fact, do we know where Obama was when Tupac was killed? I bet you he did it. Obama killed Tupac.
    LOL by their standards of proof, I bet at least one of them believes it.

    He probably killed Biggie too.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #189
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    40,633

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear when the Justice Department is going to start an investigation of the Baltimore mayor for potentially violating the civil rights of certain people by "giving the rioters space" to destroy those people's property.
    Absolutely nobody is defending the mayor. For the DOJ to get involved, they will need some evidence of actual willful criminal activity on the mayor's part, not just "stuff I don't like," regardless of how stupid it is.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #190
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Obama: 'No excuse' for violence in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Absolutely nobody is defending the mayor. For the DOJ to get involved, they will need some evidence of actual willful criminal activity on the mayor's part, not just "stuff I don't like," regardless of how stupid it is.
    Lack of evidence didn't stop the Department of Justice on other occasions.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •