Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 507

Thread: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

  1. #441
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Still with the absurdly ridiculous comments. Figures.
    If the police chief can acknowledge this, THEN WHY CANT YOU, hmm?

    At a news conference Friday at police headquarters, Commissioner Anthony W. Batts said that officers violated department policies while Gray was in their custody.

    Baltimore police acknowledge mistakes in Freddie Gray's death - Baltimore Sun

    Do you want police in America to stop violating department policies, or are you going to continue to apologise for it??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #442
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Disputed. He probably did have an injury but for some reason the family has been coy about how long ago his last surgery was.
    Had it been me or my kin, that's the first thing I would have brought up. "You killed my recovering son you bastards in blue".


    No, debunked.


    read down further, it had to do with lead paint, not a spinal injury,


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  3. #443
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Just since 2011, the Baltimore police department has payed out 5.7 million dollars in lost law suits due to their abuse of detainees, and EXCESSIVE use of force. How in the world do you apologists do so with a straight face????

    Undue force - Sun Investigates - The Baltimore Sun
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #444
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    09-08-15 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    No, debunked.


    read down further, it had to do with lead paint, not a spinal injury,
    Remember, I am the one first here to call BS on his injury.
    But it does seem he was in a car accident a while ago.

  5. #445
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    09-08-15 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Just since 2011, the Baltimore police department has payed out 5.7 million dollars in lost law suits due to their abuse of detainees, and EXCESSIVE use of force. How in the world do you apologists do so with a straight face????

    Undue force - Sun Investigates - The Baltimore Sun
    Because its cheaper to pay then fight. Ask any large company or muni.

  6. #446
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Because its cheaper to pay then fight. Ask any large company or muni.
    Oh, I see. The departments are innocent of all wrong doing, and are taking the cheap route out. I'm curious Crew, do you really believe that cops never violate their codes of conduct, never abuse their power, have no corruption amongst their ranks whatever???
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #447
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    09-08-15 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Oh, I see. The departments are innocent of all wrong doing, and are taking the cheap route out. I'm curious Crew, do you really believe that cops never violate their codes of conduct, never abuse their power, have no corruption amongst their ranks whatever???
    Hyperbole on your part. But paying out IS cheaper than fighting every suit. You would be surprised how little people will settle for as well that way.
    I also never said no cop ever did wrong. But seeing as we are in cop bash mode on this forum, I will be the one to call people out on that.

  8. #448
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Remember, I am the one first here to call BS on his injury.
    But it does seem he was in a car accident a while ago.


    so what?


    you think his back broke it self?


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  9. #449
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Hyperbole on your part. But paying out IS cheaper than fighting every suit. You would be surprised how little people will settle for as well that way.
    I also never said no cop ever did wrong. But seeing as we are in cop bash mode on this forum, I will be the one to call people out on that.
    Can you tell me when a cop in the Baltimore department has done wrong, hmm?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    09-08-15 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Can you tell me when a cop in the Baltimore department has done wrong, hmm?
    No, I never worked there.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •