Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 507

Thread: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

  1. #431
    Sage
    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,875

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    This is the last time I am addressing you because you keep leaving out facts. Reading bull**** articles from whatever rightwing blog you want doesn't given you the facts.

    Drunk bar patrons were using racial slurs towards protestors. Chants of "run them over" as well. That's what started it. BCPD (Baltimore Police) which always has a presences there didn't break it up then. They let it go and then a bar patron throws a beer can.. then another and another.. That's when it kicked off.

    "I don’t know who threw something first, but I heard a shift to jeers and boos from the people drinking and ran right over to it and saw beers being tossed from behind a gate that keeps Pickles drinkers from standing in the road and bottles being whipped back at the drinkers. Some people at Pickles stood up and moved toward the protesters though they were protected by the gate. Then, protesters pulled away the gate protecting Pickles customers from the street. Men from Pickles and elsewhere charged toward the protesters and the protesters charged the Pickles customers. It was at this point that I stopped being a journalist and became someone who was trying to help out."

    learn the truth!




    Both sides were absolutely guilty in the incident but it started with drunk fans (Orioles and Red Sox) chanting **** that was highly racial. Now one group wants to play innocent because they were idiots and decided to encourage racist chants by their friends and thought they were untouchable. You fell hook line and sinker into a bull**** narrative.
    No I don't think I have fallen "hook line and sinker into a bull**** narrative." There are dozens of videos showing the ball fans asking the rioters to please stop only to have something thrown at them. If one was to believe your narrative, almost every dang ball fan there was drunk. The videos don't prove that out either. Every major news media had reporters there covering the protest. When the violence broke out some had camera crews some gave descriptions over the phone of what was happening. They don't match your account either. You have provided one article that claims the ball fans started the riots. One...........

  2. #432
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,966

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    No I don't think I have fallen "hook line and sinker into a bull**** narrative." There are dozens of videos showing the ball fans asking the rioters to please stop only to have something thrown at them. If one was to believe your narrative, almost every dang ball fan there was drunk. The videos don't prove that out either. Every major news media had reporters there covering the protest. When the violence broke out some had camera crews some gave descriptions over the phone of what was happening. They don't match your account either. You have provided one article that claims the ball fans started the riots. One...........
    YOU HAVE.

    I was at Pickles on Saturday as I already told you. I watched with my own ****ing eyes what happened as it's a game My wife and I go to each year (as she from Boston). You wanna pass judgement go ahead. But I heard a few Red Sox fan call protestors N*ggers and my wife telling them to shut up. I which point they attack my wife for being a N*gger lover. My wife gave me the look... and those boston fans threw **** at me after I step upped. My words to them.. what happens next is on them. So don't believe a word or camera phones that were started after the fact.

    I knew the people protesting and they knew me. I wasn't attacked by them. Rather I got bottles thrown at me, punched and kicked by drunk baseball fans in Pickles because I wouldn't stand for the word N*gger.

    Your ignorance and your reliance on social media doesn't fly with me. I got the black eye, broken tooth, and bruised ribs. What do you have? Video after the fact. Congrats... you are a gullible puppet.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  3. #433
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,092

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    YOU HAVE.

    I was at Pickles on Saturday as I already told you. I watched with my own ****ing eyes what happened as it's a game My wife and I go to each year (as she from Boston). You wanna pass judgement go ahead. But I heard a few Red Sox fan call protestors N*ggers and my wife telling them to shut up. I which point they attack my wife for being a N*gger lover. My wife gave me the look... and those boston fans threw **** at me after I step upped. My words to them.. what happens next is on them. So don't believe a word or camera phones that were started after the fact.

    I knew the people protesting and they knew me. I wasn't attacked by them. Rather I got bottles thrown at me, punched and kicked by drunk baseball fans in Pickles because I wouldn't stand for the word N*gger.

    Your ignorance and your reliance on social media doesn't fly with me. I got the black eye, broken tooth, and bruised ribs. What do you have? Video after the fact. Congrats... you are a gullible puppet.
    Hmmm...disgusting. alcohol and opportunity are a bad mix. I never underestimate the ability of jerks to show their ass. I hope you guys are ok.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #434
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post



    Irrelevant question.
    Its relevant, answer it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #435
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,655

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Its relevant, answer it.

    Not to what we were discussing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #436
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Not to what we were discussing.
    Its relevant to your perpetual apologetics of any police excess. But upon further consideration, never mind, I really don't care. You'll be here, thick and thin, defending even the most apparent excess.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #437
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,655

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Its relevant to your perpetual apologetics of any police excess. But upon further consideration, never mind, I really don't care. You'll be here, thick and thin, defending even the most apparent excess.
    You are again speaking nonsense.
    Whether I am or am not an excon is irrelevant to this discussion.
    Just as if you are or are not an excon is irrelevant to this discussion.

    Nor do I engage in apologetics for anyone.

    You not understanding these things is indicative of irrational thought.

    But as you say, you really do not care. Good for you. Carry on!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #438
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are again speaking nonsense.
    Whether I am or am not an excon is irrelevant to this discussion.
    Just as if you are or are not an excon is irrelevant to this discussion.

    Nor do I engage in apologetics for anyone.

    You not understanding these things is indicative of irrational thought.

    But as you say, you really do not care. Good for you. Carry on!
    Right, I really don't care because your apologetics of every and all police abuse and excess is excused as you are.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #439
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,655

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Right, I really don't care because your apologetics of every and all police abuse and excess is excused as you are.
    Still with the absurdly ridiculous comments. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #440
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    The abuse within the Baltimore police department has long been documented.

    Brutality lawsuits continue in Baltimore, site of Freddie Gray death
    Brutality lawsuits continue in Baltimore, site of Freddie Gray death - Baltimore Sun
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •