Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 507

Thread: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

  1. #181
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    05-18-17 @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    73,514

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, Fenton.

    I talked to a friend today in Baltimore, and she told me it's worse than what's being reported. She said that everyone she knows is staying home because they're afraid of being outside! WTH? In America? This is such :
    If everyone was concealed carry, there'd be no need to stay home and inside. Everyone would be equal to the thugs, giving them pause to consider are their plans worth dying for.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #182
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    52,472

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah and Jesse Jackson blamed the Baltimore Police for the rioting.....that would be the Baltimore Police made up of a good majority of minorities. Unlike Ferguson. Still it shows how out of touch Jackson is. In that pic I had up.....looks like he was wearing a vest under his suit and shirt.

    Also the Pastor at the funeral was calling for Justice.....then when he saw what was happening. Stated that's not what he meant.

    I am tired of those religious people of the left always jumping in and looking to use Civil Rights as a reason. They cry about the religious Right getting involved with politics. Time to end that play of theirs.
    I'm pretty sure you can call for justice without meaning anarchy and vigilantism.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Does anyone believe there would be riots in Baltimore if the Police had inititiated a "HOMICIDE" investigation of Freddie Gray's death. Broken necks are not accidental deaths and are not died in custody. Damage inflicted upon Freddie Gray by Baltimore Police killed Gray. That would be homicide at some level. I believe the starting point to any solution begin with a public homicide investigation.
    Mornin DF Didn't they immediately suspend the 6 officers and started investigating? They already admitted they didn't have any real grounds to stop the kid. This went a week without getting violent. They also tried to put shackles on him and his spine was already severed or damaged. They know that from the driver stopping to get out to go deal with the kid. Plus they admitted they didn't call for an Ambulance immediately.

    I don't see any out for the 6 cops either.....they give up who committed the act or all go down together.

  4. #184
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    05-21-17 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,586

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah and Jesse Jackson blamed the Baltimore Police for the rioting.....that would be the Baltimore Police made up of a good majority of minorities. Unlike Ferguson. Still it shows how out of touch Jackson is. In that pic I had up.....looks like he was wearing a vest under his suit and shirt.

    Also the Pastor at the funeral was calling for Justice.....then when he saw what was happening. Stated that's not what he meant.

    I am tired of those religious people of the left always jumping in and looking to use Civil Rights as a reason. They cry about the religious Right getting involved with politics. Time to end that play of theirs.
    Hear, hear....I saw Cummings speaking yesterday, and in reading between the lines of his speech at the funeral, could also been construed as a tacit call, and condoning of the actions we saw last night....What the hell is the matter with these idiots....? Don't they realize that it is their own constituents that will be hurt with their rhetoric?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can call for justice without meaning anarchy and vigilantism.
    Mornin Ikari. That's True.....but after he was watching what was happening. That's what he said......that this wasn't what he meant.

    Either way another Pastor from here (Chicago) is going to rush on down and give the Baltimore pastor some help.

  6. #186
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    71,413

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Does anyone believe there would be riots in Baltimore if the Police had inititiated a "HOMICIDE" investigation of Freddie Gray's death. Broken necks are not accidental deaths and are not died in custody. Damage inflicted upon Freddie Gray by Baltimore Police killed Gray. That would be homicide at some level. I believe the starting point to any solution begin with a public homicide investigation.


    Freddie Gray needs a federal investigation to answer those questions.

    Using freddie gray to loot, rob oxy's from cvs and liquor from liquote stores all while burning down community centers makes you worse or at least as bad as the cops who were responsible for freddie gray's death.
    If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoVlaming View Post
    So basically you are suggesting that the rule of law be replaced by the rule of the mob?
    Right, because public homicide investigations are conducted by mobs.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #188
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    05-21-17 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,586

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can call for justice without meaning anarchy and vigilantism.
    Hey Mornin' there Ikari...

    Look, I wanted to ask you, largely because of your sig line pics...Was it gratifying to you to see these police last night outnumbered, neutered, retreating, and doing literally NOTHING during the mayhem last night? Because those on the side that are in attack on the police, and using rhetoric about "police state", and the "kinder gentler" footprint model, well, what you saw last night is that reality. Looked pleasant didn't it?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #189
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Freddie Gray needs a federal investigation to answer those questions.

    Using freddie gray to loot, rob oxy's from cvs and liquor from liquote stores all while burning down community centers makes you worse or at least as bad as the cops who were responsible for freddie gray's death.
    The looting and robbing that seems to always accompany these things is always wrong, and never is cause to dismiss police abuse.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers [W:99]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hear, hear....I saw Cummings speaking yesterday, and in reading between the lines of his speech at the funeral, could also been construed as a tacit call, and condoning of the actions we saw last night....What the hell is the matter with these idiots....? Don't they realize that it is their own constituents that will be hurt with their rhetoric?
    Mornin JMac, Sua Sponte my brutha. What Leadership has Baltimore and the surrounding region been under for the last 20 years or more? Whos laws are being implemented and who is creating legislation?

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •