Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 452

Thread: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent [W:437]

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Darwin is alive....People fall for propaganda all the time....
    My irony meter just assploded...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Of-course their models are wrong.

    The idiots who equate " models " based on manipulated data to Science wont care about this admission

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Of-course their models are wrong.

    The idiots who equate " models " based on manipulated data to Science wont care about this admission
    Study does not say the models are wrong. Headline is a lie.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    The Duke report actually says that warming is more moderate than the models have predicted........note, that it says warming is moderate...it does not say warming has stopped. Why is it necessary to distort the facts to prove your point, unless your point contradicts the facts.

  5. #45
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    They did not say the models do not work, they said the most extreme models are unlikely. That is a very large, unsubtle difference.
    And, that study is but one voice in a global sea of scientific studies that collaborate the seriousness of climate change. But besides that, I don't understand why clean air, clean water and safe food is political. Regardless of politics, all of us need it. The one thing that the two parties should easily have consensus on, and yet profit even trumps that.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #46
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Of-course their models are wrong.

    The idiots who equate " models " based on manipulated data to Science wont care about this admission
    Please ignore the headline and read the article, you'll see there's not all that much space between this one study, and ALL the other studies out there.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #47
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Study does not say the models are wrong. Headline is a lie.
    The Models ARE wrong.

    Global warming exist only in Computer models that are constructed using manipulated data.

    For example ; the NOAA claimed that July 2012 was the hottest month on record, surpassing July 1932.

    They made the claim based on their own " Homogenized " ( manipulated ) temperature data.

    Well a REAL SCIENTIST looked into their claim and exposed it as the fraud that it was forcing the NOAA to make a quiet revision that reinstated July 1932 as the Hottest month on record.

    You see, " homogenizing " ( manipulating ) temperature data to arrive at a predetermined conclusion isn't Science, its FRAUD

    I wish those on the left would learn the difference.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Please ignore the headline and read the article, you'll see there's not all that much space between this one study, and ALL the other studies out there.
    " Global warming " only exist in Computer models built on " homogenized " ( manipulated ) data.

    I don't need to read the article or any pro-AGW drivel to know that people like you are being Conned.

  9. #49
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    The Models ARE wrong.

    Global warming exist only in Computer models that are constructed using manipulated data.

    For example ; the NOAA claimed that July 2012 was the hottest month on record, surpassing July 1932.

    They made the claim based on their own " Homogenized " ( manipulated ) temperature data.

    Well a REAL SCIENTIST looked into their claim and exposed it as the fraud that it was forcing the NOAA to make a quiet revision that reinstated July 1932 as the Hottest month on record.

    You see, " homogenizing " ( manipulating ) temperature data to arrive at a predetermined conclusion isn't Science, its FRAUD

    I wish those on the left would learn the difference.
    And yet this study says they are not wrong. And every other study. And all you have is misrepresentations of what reality is.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    I've only been here a short while, but threads like this make me even more skeptical about our future as a nation, or species.
    Complete, shocking, and inexcusable scientific and mathetical illiteracy abounds. If this forum's members represent a cross-section of society at large, we are truly fubar'd.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •