Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 452

Thread: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent [W:437]

  1. #211
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Because its yet another example of the exaggeration and distortion used to promote this issue and our media just love a good panic.
    It would only be such an example if it had something to do w/the global warming issue.

    Once again, please explain to us the relevance of the predictability of average global temperature to the issue.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    It doesn't make sense that all facts are wrong when you have provided no evidence at all to substantiate it.

    Look up ignorance again in the dictionary, then get back to us.
    in 1581 ..what was the water temperature of the mid atlantic? how does that compare with it today?

    factually..is is warmer or colder today?...
    Last edited by Travis007; 04-27-15 at 01:58 PM.

  3. #213
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,137

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    swing and a miss.
    is what they say when their situation is hopeless.
    "One very rewarding opposition strategy has always been to make the mundane look unsavory and draw distinctions with the same behavior by their own team."

  4. #214
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,158

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    It would only be such an example if it had something to do w/the global warming issue.

    Once again, please explain to us the relevance of the predictability of average global temperature to the issue.
    You aren't even remotely interested in my response and I'm not just about to repost everything I already have on this thread because you can't be bothered opening the links !

  5. #215
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,457

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    What does that have to do w/the global warming issue? Explain.

    Lol !!

    Do I really have to explain the relevence of a Tax payer funded Governmental agency manipulating temperature data and spouting off Pro AGW propaganda to the issue of Climate change ?

    Without " homogenation ", without Computer models built on manipulated data there is NO AGW.

    Its important to call out the propaganda whenever it rears its ugly head. That way more people are educated and the whole false narrative of AGW falls flat on its ass BEFORE the Democrats do something exceedingly stupid and destructive.
    " If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else ? "
    Ronald Reagan

  6. #216
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You aren't even remotely interested in my response
    Because you've yet to post anything relevant to the issue.

    Why should anyone be interested in a post in which you claim to refute the evidence for global warming when your post has no relevance to it?

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol !!

    Do I really have to explain the relevence of a Tax payer funded Governmental agency manipulating temperature data and spouting off Pro AGW propaganda to the issue of Climate change ?

    Without " homogenation ", without Computer models built on manipulated data there is NO AGW.

    Its important to call out the propaganda whenever it rears its ugly head. That way more people are educated and the whole false narrative of AGW falls flat on its ass BEFORE the Democrats do something exceedingly stupid and destructive.

    Great post.. you nailed it..

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Because you've yet to post anything relevant to the issue.

    Why should anyone be interested in a post in which you claim to refute the evidence for global warming when your post has no relevance to it?
    You havent posted anything but propaganda..you have not posted one fact

    now tell me which dinosaur created the ice age..was it the Brontosaurus...? I heard that dino was GOP

  9. #219
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,158

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Because you've yet to post anything relevant to the issue.
    !!!

    Why should anyone be interested in a post in which you claim to refute the evidence for global warming when your post has no relevance to it?
    If you cannot disengage from yawnsome US centric party political sniping long enough to actually read my links then how would you know ?

    Meanwhile......

    http://www.c3headlines.com/climate-models/
    Last edited by flogger; 04-27-15 at 02:09 PM.

  10. #220
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,137

    Re: Our climate models are WRONG: Global warming has slowed - and recent changes are

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Really, explain to us exactly what Gore said about climate change that was fraudulent--explain it to us.
    Yeah, when he was talking about the earth's temperature he said it was several millions of degrees a couple of kilometers down.
    This is where you say "Okay, he's a dick a couple of kilometers down, but he's a genius a kilometer up.".
    "One very rewarding opposition strategy has always been to make the mundane look unsavory and draw distinctions with the same behavior by their own team."

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •