Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 134

Thread: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

  1. #51
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    74,069

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    This is clearly just chest-pumping for the locals.

    What the generals say means nothing...now if the negotiators (who say what they are told from the leaders) say this, then it's something.

    Maybe they will, I dunno.

    But what some testosterone-filled Iranian general says means as much as what a testosterone-filled American General says on these matters...next to nothing.
    And what about a testosterone-filled mullah?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #52
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,106

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Until we make all Nations in that neighborhood play by the same rules, and that would be Israel, then I support the Guard position. Iran has attacked noone and has not tested a nuclear weapon, whereas Israel actually helped South Africa develop their Nuclear weapons. South Africa shed its' nukes and perhaps Israel should also. Your "ifs" and Mights' on the issue are just the stenographer viewpoints from the internal propaganda machine.
    It has been conclusively proven that the USA created the sham nuke threat by Iran for political reasons,
    not for regional security or for USA National Security interests.
    At least we haven't used our smooth talking Libya intervention that spreads chaos,
    death and destruction in Iran yet, but hey, there's still time to bomb and kill Iranians. Demon's seed, don't ya' know. Probably related to Putin.
    Oh good grief.
    But at least you're right about the Libyan adventure ... at least if I understand you correctly.
    Better never than late.

  3. #53
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,846

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Can we see that "conclusive proof" by any chance?
    Good morning, F & L.

    On the other hand, we have proof that N Korea is helping Iran with their nuclear dreams of grandeur, probably with China's okay. Does that count in the nuclear arena?

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Until we make all Nations in that neighborhood play by the same rules, and that would be Israel, then I support the Guard position. Iran has attacked noone and has not tested a nuclear weapon, whereas Israel actually helped South Africa develop their Nuclear weapons. South Africa shed its' nukes and perhaps Israel should also. Your "ifs" and Mights' on the issue are just the stenographer viewpoints from the internal propaganda machine. It has been conclusively proven that the USA created the sham nuke threat by Iran for political reasons, not for regional security or for USA National Security interests. At least we haven't used our smooth talking Libya intervention that spreads chaos, death and destruction in Iran yet, but hey, there's still time to bomb and kill Iranians. Demon's seed, don't ya' know. Probably related to Putin.
    Heya DF. What do you mean by until we make all Nations in that Neighborhood play by the same rules. None of them play by the rules. Plus how do we make them play by the rules. Are we suppose to make them play by the rules?

    Also what if they can't follow rules? Do all that No comprendi talk nstuff?

  5. #55
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,228

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good morning, F & L.

    On the other hand, we have proof that N Korea is helping Iran with their nuclear dreams of grandeur, probably with China's okay. Does that count in the nuclear arena?


    Of course not!

    Everyone should have nukes in Obama's world.

    But, damn!, if NK allegedly hacks a movie company it's "WAR Mother****er! only we can hack computers"
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  6. #56
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,846

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Did you know ValJar was born in Iran?
    Yes Yes Yes, it was long ago, but curious nonetheless.
    And completely in keeping with the coterie Obama has always seemed to prefer associating with.
    Yes, she spent her formative years there, if psychologists are correct in their belief that up to age six is the learning time for children, and she does speak Farsi. I never heard how they met, though, since BHO grew up in Hawaii, raised by his grandparents.

  7. #57
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,846

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Of course not!

    Everyone should have nukes in Obama's world.

    But, damn!, if NK allegedly hacks a movie company it's "WAR Mother****er! only we can hack computers"
    I've considered getting one myself, but I understand I might have to wait since they're backlogged big time, with everyone in the world ordering at the same time!

  8. #58
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,228

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I've considered getting one myself, but I understand I might have to wait since they're backlogged big time, with everyone in the world ordering at the same time!

    And gee, the city of Vancouver has passed a resolution banning nukes!


    Really, they did. Socialists with a cause, the leader of which we call mayor moonbeam cited Obama's America as a goal in an election past and last year denied saying. I can just see Iranians now, "we cannot send the fire god weapon to Vancouver, it is against the law!"
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Yes, she spent her formative years there, if psychologists are correct in their belief that up to age six is the learning time for children, and she does speak Farsi. I never heard how they met, though, since BHO grew up in Hawaii, raised by his grandparents.
    So ValJar and BHO were both influenced by Islam during their formative years. That's an interesting coincidence.
    Blog: In his own words: Barack Obama on Christianity and Islam

  10. #60
    Sic et Non


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,730

    Re: Iran's powerful Guard rejects inspection of military sites

    Sen. Graham lists conditions for 'yes' vote on Iran nuclear deal

    Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has outlined eight conditions to obtain his vote when Congress debates any Iran final agreement.

    Reject any nuclear deal with Iran that doesn't allow for inspections of the country's military facilities.

    Allow Iran to enrich only enough uranium to supply one commercial nuclear power reactor.

    Close all nuclear sites in Iran not related to its nuclear power program.

    Require that inspectors certify Iran's compliance over time before any sanctions are lifted and any money held in escrow is released to Iran.

    Provide a clear process for sanctions to be reinstated if Iran violates the deal.

    Ban Iran from conducting research and development on advanced centrifuges.

    Remove all enriched uranium from Iran.

    Require President Obama to certify that Iran is no longer a state sponsor of terrorism before restrictions on Iran's nuclear program are lifted.

    I can't disagree with any of the above. I would further add:

    All active centrifuge units shall be of the IR-1 model.

    Iran must satisfy all 20 pre-negotiation IAEA demands.

    The IAEA shall have the power to inspect any declared or suspect nuclear facility immediately and without constraints. This shall also apply to related housed-documents and data-networks.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •