Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

  1. #71
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,435

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Isnt that what I said? They were told to do so by the Obama administration.
    "Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free."

    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #72
    Sage

    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,648

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Not for nothing...but the Obama justice Department was talking big **** about targeting state marijuana dispensaries not too long ago. Is Christies position all that different than Barracks?
    I also disagree with Obama's point of view on federal marijuana targeting. It is not just Chris Christie who is out of touch, more US politicians are equally out of tune with reality because they do not want to be called out as being soft on drugs use. Let's not forget that during the Clinton campaign a big issues was made about whether or not he inhaled when he smoked pot? How would a candidate look if he agreed with marijuana sales, he would be labeled a pot head and he/she could all but forget the race because the media focus and insanity makes political or moral molehills into frigging K2 like mountains.
    Wilders is a piece of gutter trash, a gutless populist who has no morality to speak of.

  3. #73
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,304

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    I also disagree with Obama's point of view on federal marijuana targeting. It is not just Chris Christie who is out of touch, more US politicians are equally out of tune with reality because they do not want to be called out as being soft on drugs use. Let's not forget that during the Clinton campaign a big issues was made about whether or not he inhaled when he smoked pot? How would a candidate look if he agreed with marijuana sales, he would be labeled a pot head and he/she could all but forget the race because the media focus and insanity makes political or moral molehills into frigging K2 like mountains.
    Not true. There are federal candidates that simply declare it to be a states rights issues and are done with it. It became an issue with Clinton because he was his typical douchebag self. "I smoked pot but didnt inhale." Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. NO ONE bought it...so why lie about it? But that wasnt the worst part in my book. He was asked during an interview with a bunch of kids on MTV if he could go back and do it as a kid, would he and rather than respond like an adult he said "If I could sure! heh heh!" Douchebag.

    Reality...no one cares. Some dont ant it legalized...but I dont think anyone cares about use when people were teens or in college. Hell...There are allegations Bush used cocaine and Obama admits to scoring coke when he was supposed to be in state legislative sessions.

    No one cares.

  4. #74
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,304

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Isnt that what I said? They were told to do so by the Obama administration.
    No they werent. They were forced to not prosecute by congress restricting their budget.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,435

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No they werent. They were forced to not prosecute by congress restricting their budget.
    Funny, he actually made statements to the media stating he would tell fed. agencies not to prosecute.
    "Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free."

    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #76
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,304

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Funny, he actually made statements to the media stating he would tell fed. agencies not to prosecute.
    No ****. He kinda didnt have a choice after congress (both parties) forced him to.

    The depths you will go to.....

  7. #77
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,435

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No ****. He kinda didnt have a choice after congress (both parties) forced him to.

    The depths you will go to.....
    Sorry, you are wrong. I live in a state where we examined his words, for years, very closely because when he initially started weakening on his stance, our governor at the time still wouldnt allow it because she couldnt guarantee the safety (legally) of state employees that were involved.

    The depths Obama-haters will go to, heaven forbid he doesnt live down to their expectations!
    "Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free."

    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #78
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,979

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Just like he cracked down on these people on his own front lawn.

    Dozens gather for 420 pot smoke out at N.J. statehouse to support marijuana legalization | NJ.com

    Immediately following the interview, with cameras still rolling, the cannabis crusader joined a group of protesters directly across from the statehouse where at exactly 4:20 p.m. they all pulled out their joints and lighters, and together in defiance of the law, lit up.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  9. #79
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,304

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Sorry, you are wrong. I live in a state where we examined his words, for years, very closely because when he initially started weakening on his stance, our governor at the time still wouldnt allow it because she couldnt guarantee the safety (legally) of state employees that were involved.

    The depths Obama-haters will go to, heaven forbid he doesnt live down to their expectations!
    Awesome...your anecdote CLEARLY is more relevant than the article posted citing congressional action restricting the ability of the Obama Justice Department to attack legal dispensaries.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,435

    Re: Chris Christie vows to 'crack down' on marijuana as president

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Awesome...your anecdote CLEARLY is more relevant than the article posted citing congressional action restricting the ability of the Obama Justice Department to attack legal dispensaries.
    Yeah, sorry that all the press conferences werent preserved for your approval, LOLOLOL.
    "Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free."

    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •