Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 188

Thread: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    No, you gave me a date that this referendum happened and there isn't a single article anywhere that talks about it on that date. If this referendum did happened it'd have been all over the news at the time. As the UK was in heated debates with Iran at the time over the oil issues.
    Your own ****ing link referenced the referendum. Way to ****ing fail:


    Aug. 4, 1953
    • Mossadegh, suspecting that British and American governments were plotting against him, holds a referendum calling for the Iranian parliament to be dissolved......

    Timeline of Iranian Coup

    And from the NYT's article contained in that link:


    August 21, 1953

    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial



    Dr. Mossadegh, who had eliminated all means of an orderly change in government and achieved dictatorial powers before his overthrow......


    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial


    That's your own god damn source:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1064550334

    The referendum occurred it is a historical fact it is not open for debate, you have been given half a dozen sources citing the fraudulent referendum including your own link, you are doing nothing but covering your eyes, the facts are not on your side so you deny deny deny despite the fact that anyone who is not a brainwashed idiot can see you're either intentionally lying or don't have a clue what you're talking about.

    Instead what you have is revisionist propaganda
    You mean your own ****ing citation? You have not contested a single fact presented with any contradictory evidence whatsoever, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall so from now on when ever you reply with a non-rebuttal that amounts to nothing more than "nuh uh" I will throw your own ****ing citation which made my case in your face:



    Aug. 4, 1953
    • Mossadegh, suspecting that British and American governments were plotting against him, holds a referendum calling for the Iranian parliament to be dissolved......

    Timeline of Iranian Coup

    And from the NYT's article contained in that link:


    August 21, 1953

    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial



    Dr. Mossadegh, who had eliminated all means of an orderly change in government and achieved dictatorial powers before his overthrow......


    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1064550334

    trying to paint someone as a bad guy because they wished to deal with the USSR instead of the USA. We did this to a lot of other nations around the same time frame, Cuba being another prime example.

    In addition, I also have eye witness accounts of what happened in Iran during the 50's.
    Irrelevant clap trap that does nothing to change the incontrovertible fact that Mossadeq was not ousted until after he held a fraudulent referendum to dissolve parliament in which he garnered a laughable 99% yay vote then proceeded to grant himself dictatorial "emergency powers" indefinitely. You have not only failed to provide one iota of a valid rebuttal you actually posted a link backing up every single point that I made.

  2. #152
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    It's the third time that I'm pointing out that what you're talking about is not terrorism, you don't seem to be familiar with the English word 'terror'.

    As to "my opinion", it isn't my opinion that Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world - it's a based fact. Read the Wiki article I've linked to that documents the countless acts of terror Iran is responsible for. If you wished to prove Iran wasn't the number one sponsor of terrorism you'd refer to an entity that is supporting and directing more terrorism than Iran has. There is no such entity however and your denial is pathetic, akin to a person who insists that the world is flat and that it isn't merely "his opinion".

    US: Iran Remains Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism

    Regarding Odom, his opinion is not a fact. No person's opinion is "a fact", the very assertion is amazingly stupid.
    Actually terrorisms definition hasn't been universally agreed upon. And bombings were conducted by CIA operatives, then blamed on communists, some would consider that terrorism. When it happens to western interests, it's always classified as such. You need an education, and I'm not being paid to help you.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Actually terrorisms definition hasn't been universally agreed upon. And bombings were conducted by CIA operatives, then blamed on communists, some would consider that terrorism. When it happens to western interests, it's always classified as such. You need an education, and I'm not being paid to help you.
    Evidence that the CIA directed bombings against civilian targets? Bombing military and governmental targets is not terrorism, it's war.

  4. #154
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,995

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Actually terrorisms definition hasn't been universally agreed upon. And bombings were conducted by CIA operatives, then blamed on communists, some would consider that terrorism.
    Unless you refer to what bombings conducted by the CIA you are talking about I wouldn't know how to tell you that the assertion you've made is an idiotic one. And terror is a word that may not be well defined, but it is still an existing word and as such you cannot simply assign any meaning that you wish to assign to it. Intervening in the matters of foreign countries is in no way "terrorism".

    You need an education, and I'm not being paid to help you.
    You are neither knowledgeable nor charismatic. You couldn't and shouldn't teach anyone anything, with payment or without it.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  5. #155
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,120

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    And still, the government propaganda rocks on. The Shah was a good guy, and Lt. Calley was a hero. Pat Tillman was killed by enemy fire and humans are alone in the universe.

  6. #156
    Sic et Non


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:19 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,814

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You are neither knowledgeable nor charismatic. You couldn't and shouldn't teach anyone anything, with payment or without it.
    Indeed. Extremely selective memory and totally useless if logic and/or critical thinking is required.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    And still, the government propaganda rocks on. The Shah was a good guy, and Lt. Calley was a hero. Pat Tillman was killed by enemy fire and humans are alone in the universe.
    Wonderful strawman, another in a long list of Islamo Fascist propagandists debunked by facts which they can not dispute.

  8. #158
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,120

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Very humorous Face, thanks.

  9. #159
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Unless you refer to what bombings conducted by the CIA you are talking about I wouldn't know how to tell you that the assertion you've made is an idiotic one. And terror is a word that may not be well defined, but it is still an existing word and as such you cannot simply assign any meaning that you wish to assign to it. Intervening in the matters of foreign countries is in no way "terrorism".



    You are neither knowledgeable nor charismatic. You couldn't and shouldn't teach anyone anything, with payment or without it.
    If there's ever been a valid definition of terrorism, planting bombs to explode and kill people in an effort to conduct regime change most certainly is. I see that you're unaware that the CIA planted bombs in Iran and blamed them on communists.

    Classic terrorism.

    Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.

    http://www.nytimes.com/library/world...cia-index.html
    Last edited by Montecresto; 04-25-15 at 12:42 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #160
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,995

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    If there's ever been a valid definition of terrorism, planting bombs to explode and kill people in an effort to conduct regime change most certainly is. I see that you're unaware that the CIA planted bombs in Iran and blamed them on communists.
    Again, refer with links to what bombings you're referring to.
    The CIA conducted a regime change in Iran in 1953 by staging riots.
    That's not terrorism.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •