Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 188

Thread: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Lol. If the land of Palestine was "British crown land", it's only because they too stole it during the hey day of British imperialism, that you like to forget about.
    I'm Irish I don't forget it but before it was British it was Turkish crown land under the Ottoman Empire which YOU like to forget about.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The CIA-Backed Coup in Iran in 1953 | Timothy Chilman - Academia.edu

    1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    When will the U.S. admit that the U.S. was not only “involved”, but – as documented by the New York Times – Iranians working for the C.I.A. in the 1950’s posed as Communists and staged bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president (see also this essay)?

    Your nothing more than an apologist for Western atrocities.

    Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran
    The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

    Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran | Foreign Policy
    Never have I denied that the CIA was involved with the ouster of Mossadeq I have only posted incontrovertible historical facts that Mossadeq was not some beacon of liberal democracy and to the contrary he was authoritarian.

    Oh and btw Post those CIA Files your source is claiming exist.

  3. #143
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    I'm Irish I don't forget it but before it was British it was Turkish crown land under the Ottoman Empire which YOU like to forget about.
    Why would you say that, I'm no fan of the Ottoman or any other empires.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #144
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    Never have I denied that the CIA was involved with the ouster of Mossadeq I have only posted incontrovertible historical facts that Mossadeq was not some beacon of liberal democracy and to the contrary he was authoritarian.

    Oh and btw Post those CIA Files your source is claiming exist.
    It's not the business of the US to be conducting regime change no matter what you think of a government. Btw, I did, read the link you quoted.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Why would you say that, I'm no fan of the Ottoman or any other empires.
    And the Arabs got 90% of the Palestine Mandate which included 48% of the lands West of the Jordan River.

  6. #146
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,035

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And there isn't any. And General Odom, NSA director under Ronald Reagan wasn't espousing an opinion but fact, you're the one with an opinion. Want to quote wiki to prove your Iranian meme, fine, I'll do the same.

    The United States has been involved in and assisted in the overthrow of foreign governments (more recently termed "regime change") without the overt use of U.S. military force. Often, such operations are tasked to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

    Regime change has been attempted through direct involvement of U.S. operatives, the funding and training of insurgency groups within these countries, anti-regime propaganda campaigns, coups d'état, and other activities usually conducted as operations by the CIA. These actions were sometimes accompanied by direct military action, such as following the U.S. invasion of Panama in 1989 and the U.S.-led military invasion of Iraq in 2003.

    Some argue that non-transparent United States government agencies working in secret sometimes mislead or do not fully implement the decisions of elected civilian leaders and that this has been an important component of many such operations,[1] Some contend that the U.S. has supported more coups against democracies that it perceived as communist, becoming communist, or pro-communist.

    Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's the third time that I'm pointing out that what you're talking about is not terrorism, you don't seem to be familiar with the English word 'terror'.

    As to "my opinion", it isn't my opinion that Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world - it's a based fact. Read the Wiki article I've linked to that documents the countless acts of terror Iran is responsible for. If you wished to prove Iran wasn't the number one sponsor of terrorism you'd refer to an entity that is supporting and directing more terrorism than Iran has. There is no such entity however and your denial is pathetic, akin to a person who insists that the world is flat and that it isn't merely "his opinion".

    US: Iran Remains Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism

    Regarding Odom, his opinion is not a fact. No person's opinion is "a fact", the very assertion is amazingly stupid.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's not the business of the US to be conducting regime change no matter what you think of a government. Btw, I did, read the link you quoted.
    If a person comes to power through the ballot yet maintains power by force and fraud, then question must be asked and answers given.

  8. #148
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    Ya like the Iranian tourism website article?
    lol, either you're illiterate or don't bother to read, from your own damn link:
    Aug. 4, 1953
    • Mossadegh, suspecting that British and American governments were plotting against him, holds a referendum calling for the Iranian parliament to be dissolved......

    Timeline of Iranian Coup
    And from the NYT's article contained in that link:
    August 21, 1953
    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial


    Dr. Mossadegh, who had eliminated all means of an orderly change in government and achieved dictatorial powers before his overthrow......

    Mossadegh Quits Teheran Hideout; Is Held for Trial
    The only one posting revisionist history is YOU, I am posting incontrovertible historical fact, Mossadeq held a national referendum to dissolve parliament in which he garnered a laughable 99.9% yay vote after which he granted himself the power to make law by extending his emergency powers indefinitely, some beacon of democracy you have there.
    After his surrender was that published; again it never happened in Iran.

    Its revisionist propaganda and nothing more.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    After his surrender was that published; again it never happened in Iran.

    Its revisionist propaganda and nothing more.
    lol ok you proved yourself wrong with your own link and have not been able to contest a single solitary historical FACT which I have presented. To reiterate you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    Last edited by face, your; 04-22-15 at 10:26 PM.

  10. #150
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    lol ok you proved yourself wrong with your own link and have not been able to contest a single solitary historical FACT which I have presented. To reiterate you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    No, you gave me a date that this referendum happened and there isn't a single article anywhere that talks about it on that date. If this referendum did happened it'd have been all over the news at the time. As the UK was in heated debates with Iran at the time over the oil issues.

    Instead what you have is revisionist propaganda trying to paint someone as a bad guy because they wished to deal with the USSR instead of the USA. We did this to a lot of other nations around the same time frame, Cuba being another prime example.

    In addition, I also have eye witness accounts of what happened in Iran during the 50's.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •