Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 188

Thread: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

  1. #131
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    And it seems that you've forgotten that over one million Jews fled the USSR at the first opportunity.
    And exactly how does that diminish Russia's work against the nazis on behalf of the Jews? And upon the creation of the state of Israel, Jews fled many countries to move to their newfound land, and?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #132
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You're actually in disagreement with the facts as you usually are.
    Which state sponsors more terrorism across the globe than Iran does?



    The logical basis of such thinking is nonexistent. Russia has no right to just target NATO members out of the blue, regardless of what you may believe.



    Well if you'd read the comments in this thread you'd see I have already referred to the way the Shah had came to power.
    That you believe this is "terrorism" is ridiculous, and clearly I don't see what it has to do with the fact that Iran sponsors terrorism.



    The opinion of William Odom is simply is own. If you wish to base your claim that the United States engages in terrorism or that it had engaged so in the past the way that Iran does so now you will refer to actual facts such as terror attacks carried by the United States or by any of its proxies.
    As though your opinion is paramount to that of the director of the NSA, lol. Also, I see that you're unaware of the CIA's methodology in overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran to install a dictator, who terrorized the Iranian populace, until the Iranians thru off that yoke. Something you support in other ME countries. Yours, as usual, is hypocritical.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #133
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    The Shah era has ended over 36 years ago, and your words carry no relevancy whatsoever to present time or to your argument that the present day Iranian government is not engaging in terrorism or even to your claim that the radicals were imposed by the US. Refer to these arguments that you've made.



    No it's not. It's their agenda that caused them to turn towards the West. You don't see the Indian government managing terror proxies and ordering them to hit Western targets in revenge for the British colonialism era. Don't be absurd.
    To the bolded, but US interference in Iran never has!!!!!!!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #134
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Are you saying the Russian invasion isn't aggression?
    No. I'm saying it wasn't an "invasion". Do you think that the angry mob at Maiden Square in the fall of 2013, that burnt government buildings, overthrew the democratically elected president and fired upon his motorcade while he fled, was aggressive??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #135
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    A) The Soviet Union shares the exact same amount of war guilt as the Third Reich for the outbreak of WW2 under the secret protocol of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact under which they divided Eastern Europe amongst themselves culminating in the joint Soviet-Reich invasion of Poland and Stalin fed the German war machine with wheat and fuel.

    B) The Jews didn't steal Palestine because it was under British sovereignty and the overwhelming majority of the land was either owned outright by Jews or was British Crown Land.

    C) The Soviet Union under Stalin was overtly anti-Semitic and promoted nearly identical propaganda as the Third Reich and Stalin committed numerous pogroms against Jews.

    D) The overwhelming majority of Bolsheviks were ethnically Russian not Jewish, Marx was Jewish, but Engels the cofounder of communism was not, and Lennon was only half Jewish, communism as part of some Jewish conspiracy is nothing but a classic anti-Semitic canard which would play nicely to readers of Der Sturmer.
    Lol. If the land of Palestine was "British crown land", it's only because they too stole it during the hey day of British imperialism, that you like to forget about.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #136
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,847

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    As though your opinion is paramount to that of the director of the NSA, lol.
    No, but it's you who believes that your opinion that Iran is not the number one sponsor of terrorism on the planet is somehow the word of God even though it is completely contradicted by the fact that no other nation arms, trains and directs more terror operations across the globe than Iran does. In fact it's arguable that any other nation actually directs terrorists like Iran does, since nations like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are only known to fund terrorists and not actually operate them the way Iran operates the terrorist organization of Hezbollah for example.

    Also, I see that you're unaware of the CIA's methodology in overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran to install a dictator, who terrorized the Iranian populace, until the Iranians thru off that yoke. Something you support in other ME countries. Yours, as usual, is hypocritical.
    Nowhere have I declared my support for installing "puppet-regimes" in other nations, so that's merely a strawman argument on your side, per usual in your case. Also, you do not seem to realize what the words terrorize and hypocrisy mean.

    To the bolded, but US interference in Iran never has!!!!!!
    Bollocks. US actions regarding Iran after the ending of the Shah era were not "interference" like the installment of the Shah regime was but a direct result of Iranian actions.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #137
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    Mossadeq was appointed by the Shah and ratified by the Iranian Parliament, and he was only ousted after he dissolved parliament through an Unconstitutional and fraudulent national referendum in which he garnered a 99.9% yes vote and granted himself indefinite "emergency powers" because they wouldn't give him direct control over the military (some beacon of liberal democracy you have there) the Shah was still the legitimate head of state under the Iranian Constitution, it was not a coup it was a counter-coup.

    The CIA-Backed Coup in Iran in 1953 | Timothy Chilman - Academia.edu

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_..._coup_d%27état

    When will the U.S. admit that the U.S. was not only “involved”, but – as documented by the New York Times – Iranians working for the C.I.A. in the 1950’s posed as Communists and staged bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president (see also this essay)?

    Your nothing more than an apologist for Western atrocities.

    Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran
    The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

    http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/...e-gassed-iran/
    Last edited by Montecresto; 04-21-15 at 03:43 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #138
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    No, but it's you who believes that your opinion that Iran is not the number one sponsor of terrorism on the planet is somehow the word of God even though it is completely contradicted by the fact that no other nation arms, trains and directs more terror operations across the globe than Iran does. In fact it's arguable that any other nation actually directs terrorists like Iran does, since nations like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are only known to fund terrorists and not actually operate them the way Iran operates the terrorist organization of Hezbollah for example.



    Nowhere have I declared my support for installing "puppet-regimes" in other nations, so that's merely a strawman argument on your side, per usual in your case. Also, you do not seem to realize what the words terrorize and hypocrisy mean.



    Bollocks. US actions regarding Iran after the ending of the Shah era were not "interference" like the installment of the Shah regime was but a direct result of Iranian actions.
    You have no evidence of your claim of Iranian terrorism. Whereas I've documented the US use of terrorism around the world. It doesn't matter whether or not you acknowledge it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #139
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,847

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You have no evidence of your claim of Iranian terrorism. Whereas I've documented the US use of terrorism around the world. It doesn't matter whether or not you acknowledge it.
    Right, just like you claimed there is no evidence to Assad's butchering of Syrian civilians with chemical weapons on Syrian streets.
    You seem to be living on a planet of your own, where all the evil arch murderers are angels and the West is the devil.

    Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And if you believe that referring to the words of an ex-official of the US administration is "documenting" then you really have no idea on how to base an argument.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  10. #140
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Right, just like you claimed there is no evidence to Assad's butchering of Syrian civilians with chemical weapons on Syrian streets.
    You seem to be living on a planet of your own, where all the evil arch murderers are angels and the West is the devil.

    Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And if you believe that referring to the words of an ex-official of the US administration is "documenting" then you really have no idea on how to base an argument.
    And there isn't any. And General Odom, NSA director under Ronald Reagan wasn't espousing an opinion but fact, you're the one with an opinion. Want to quote wiki to prove your Iranian meme, fine, I'll do the same.

    The United States has been involved in and assisted in the overthrow of foreign governments (more recently termed "regime change") without the overt use of U.S. military force. Often, such operations are tasked to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

    Regime change has been attempted through direct involvement of U.S. operatives, the funding and training of insurgency groups within these countries, anti-regime propaganda campaigns, coups d'état, and other activities usually conducted as operations by the CIA. These actions were sometimes accompanied by direct military action, such as following the U.S. invasion of Panama in 1989 and the U.S.-led military invasion of Iraq in 2003.

    Some argue that non-transparent United States government agencies working in secret sometimes mislead or do not fully implement the decisions of elected civilian leaders and that this has been an important component of many such operations,[1] Some contend that the U.S. has supported more coups against democracies that it perceived as communist, becoming communist, or pro-communist.

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover...change_actions
    Last edited by Montecresto; 04-21-15 at 07:14 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •