Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 188

Thread: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

  1. #101
    la résistance

    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    It is hardly "fled or flee" when the Jews wanted to move to the Jewish State, so that was moving from Russia to the stolen land of Palestine.

    And apparently you forget that the founders of the USSR as in Marx and Lennon and many more were all Jewish.

    BUT NONE OF THAT has anything to do with the Jews refusing to participate with Russia over defeating Nazi Germany.

    The Jewish State is being forgetful of their own history, along with being ungrateful to their own huge liberator of Russia.
    None of that claptrap has anything to do with the OP.

  2. #102
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,855

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Yes, the Shah era has ended but who put the Shah in power against popular opinion, that would be us. Then we punish the people of the country by not liking the government we put in power and the one after it the people elected themselves by placing them on a terror list because "they talked to those dirty Commies (USSR)". Do you not see the hypocrisy of that?
    For the thousandth time what is the relevancy of that to present time?
    Is the Indian government committing anti-Western terrorism at present time for the British colonialism that happened decades ago?
    Now change the word "Indian" with "Iranian" and the words "British Colonialism" with "American intervention" and the answer turns from a "No" to a "Yes".
    This is what you're failing to see for quite a long while now. It's absurd.

    Iran is still being punished by us 36 years later after we set up their government.

    Not really, its pretty relevant as their country is being punished by us for its government, that we helped set up. (Remember had we not set up the Shah rule, they might not be in the same predicament they are now.
    So you claim, yes, but you provide no actual factual material as to how is Iran being punished by the West for revolting against the Shah.
    Either provide such material or recognize that your claim holds no water, no other options here.

    That is because the UK hit it and quit it. Just like we should have done a long time ago. We haven't.
    So you're saying the US is still imposing a government on the Iranian people - 37 years after the Shah era had ended? Because that's simply not true.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  3. #103
    la résistance

    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    That is because the UK hit it and quit it. Just like we should have done a long time ago. We haven't.
    The UK abandoned colonialism only because it was financially bankrupt after WWII. In 1945, Britain owed £4.2 billion to foreign creditors while its income from possessions and exports fell by 50%. The US loaned Britain $4.34 billion in 1945 and Canada loaned Britain another $1.25 billion. The UK paid off both debts in 2006. Quit it? The UK has spent over £8 billion fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001.

  4. #104
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    For the thousandth time what is the relevancy of that to present time?
    Is the Indian government committing anti-Western terrorism at present time for the British colonialism that happened decades ago?
    Now change the word "Indian" with "Iranian" and the words "British Colonialism" with "American intervention" and the answer turns from a "No" to a "Yes".
    This is what you're failing to see for quite a long while now. It's absurd.

    So you claim, yes, but you provide no actual factual material as to how is Iran being punished by the West for revolting against the Shah.
    Either provide such material or recognize that your claim holds no water, no other options here.

    So you're saying the US is still imposing a government on the Iranian people - 37 years after the Shah era had ended? Because that's simply not true.
    No, it isn't the same, because the UK stopped intervening in India over ~70 years ago. We haven't stopped intervening in Iran, in fact we are doing worse than when we put a government (oppressive nonetheless) in power, not only did we punish the people with that, but we are now punishing the people by placing trade embargo on them, all because we didn't like them talking to the USSR 30 yrs ago. (Iraq vs Iran war resulted). So no, we are not like the UK as we haven't left them alone, at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    The UK abandoned colonialism only because it was financially bankrupt after WWII. In 1945, Britain owed £4.2 billion to foreign creditors while its income from possessions and exports fell by 50%. The US loaned Britain $4.34 billion in 1945 and Canada loaned Britain another $1.25 billion. The UK paid off both debts in 2006. Quit it? The UK has spent over £8 billion fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001.
    Yes, they are in debt as are the vast majority of the Western World, thanks to our meddling. Time to get out and let them deal with it on their own, again.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  5. #105
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    It is hardly "fled or flee" when the Jews wanted to move to the Jewish State, so that was moving from Russia to the stolen land of Palestine.

    And apparently you forget that the founders of the USSR as in Marx and Lennon and many more were all Jewish.

    BUT NONE OF THAT has anything to do with the Jews refusing to participate with Russia over defeating Nazi Germany.

    The Jewish State is being forgetful of their own history, along with being ungrateful to their own huge liberator of Russia.
    None of that claptrap has anything to do with the OP.
    It is all directly relevant to the OP.

    Duh.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  6. #106
    la résistance

    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    It is all directly relevant to the OP.
    Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Lol. I myself posted the OP. Your decades old claptrap isn't relevant.

  7. #107
    la résistance

    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Time to get out and let them deal with it on their own, again.
    I might agree if nuclear-weapon proliferation were not at stake.

    But it is at stake and the five permanent members of the UNSC plus Germany consider it too important to kick this particular can down the road.

  8. #108
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    I might agree if nuclear-weapon proliferation were not at stake.

    But it is at stake and the five permanent members of the UNSC plus Germany consider it too important to kick this particular can down the road.
    So when did North Korea(who has nukes) attack a city? Just because a country wants to use nuclear power does not automatically equate to "need bomba now". Nuclear is a great option for power when you are limited on other options (IE not oil/natural gas).
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Apparently Iran is still pissed off about it since America is still picking on them even today...
    The mullahs supported the Shah and hated mossadeq so spare us.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    It is hardly "fled or flee" when the Jews wanted to move to the Jewish State, so that was moving from Russia to the stolen land of Palestine.

    And apparently you forget that the founders of the USSR as in Marx and Lennon and many more were all Jewish.

    BUT NONE OF THAT has anything to do with the Jews refusing to participate with Russia over defeating Nazi Germany.

    The Jewish State is being forgetful of their own history, along with being ungrateful to their own huge liberator of Russia.
    A) The Soviet Union shares the exact same amount of war guilt as the Third Reich for the outbreak of WW2 under the secret protocol of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact under which they divided Eastern Europe amongst themselves culminating in the joint Soviet-Reich invasion of Poland and Stalin fed the German war machine with wheat and fuel.

    B) The Jews didn't steal Palestine because it was under British sovereignty and the overwhelming majority of the land was either owned outright by Jews or was British Crown Land.

    C) The Soviet Union under Stalin was overtly anti-Semitic and promoted nearly identical propaganda as the Third Reich and Stalin committed numerous pogroms against Jews.

    D) The overwhelming majority of Bolsheviks were ethnically Russian not Jewish, Marx was Jewish, but Engels the cofounder of communism was not, and Lennon was only half Jewish, communism as part of some Jewish conspiracy is nothing but a classic anti-Semitic canard which would play nicely to readers of Der Sturmer.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •