Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

  1. #31
    Tavern Bartender
    Kinky tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,180

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    I voted yes, but only because I had an overwhelming urge to **** up the results. I wouldn't vote for her if you paid me to.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #32
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,456

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    If you can recall the behavior of Ron Paul online groups, they would circulate online opinion polls from mainstream outlets. If the poll included Ron Paul, they were encouraged to vote for him. This dramatically over-inflated Paul's numbers, but the online folks considered it a victory on two fronts. First they got their message out there. Second, they could make the erroneous claim that everyone likes Ron Paul.

    It was a vicious circle of internet stupidity.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  3. #33
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,325

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Would seem that Palin has more integrity and honesty.
    I've never seen a shred of integrity or honesty out of either of them. Palin's just as full of **** as Hillary is.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #34
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,954
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I've never seen a shred of integrity or honesty out of either of them. Palin's just as full of **** as Hillary is.
    Short of a tit for tat comparison, a long and exhausting exercise with questionable results, it's left up to the impression either of them leaves.

    I'll admit that I have more of a favorable impression of Palin (although I can't stand her voice or her choice of words) WRT to honesty and integrity than I do of Hillary.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  5. #35
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Short of a tit for tat comparison, a long and exhausting exercise with questionable results, it's left up to the impression either of them leaves.

    I'll admit that I have more of a favorable impression of Palin (although I can't stand her voice or her choice of words) WRT to honesty and integrity than I do of Hillary.
    Erm, I'd argue against the honesty and integrity for both of them.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  6. #36
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,954
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Erm, I'd argue against the honesty and integrity for both of them.
    I guess depends on how much 'more' favorable we are talking about here. Could be a slight edge, or could be a huge margin, or more likely something in between.

    I can handle someone who doesn't have all the answers but is honest about it far better than someone who doesn't have all the answers and lies about it.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  7. #37
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    I guess depends on how much 'more' favorable we are talking about here. Could be a slight edge, or could be a huge margin, or more likely something in between.

    I can handle someone who doesn't have all the answers but is honest about it far better than someone who doesn't have all the answers and lies about it.
    Err.. Palin was honest? Thats like saying Bachmann knew what facts were.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  8. #38
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,954
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Err.. Palin was honest? Thats like saying Bachmann knew what facts were.
    I say that she's more honest than Hillary any given day of the week.

    So where do you recall that Palin was dishonest? I mean we all know Hillary's dishonest foibles over her long history in the public eye.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  9. #39
    Student Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Last Seen
    03-16-16 @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    230

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    I say that she's more honest than Hillary any given day of the week.

    So where do you recall that Palin was dishonest? I mean we all know Hillary's dishonest foibles over her long history in the public eye.
    Sure, lets look at her statement on oil drilling in the golf that was supposed to cost us $8B a day. That's a pretty large fabrication. It was a fraction of that, 34M~.
    "Love is a passion for life shared with another person."

    "How do you know the good memories from the bad, if you only have good ones."

  10. #40
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,954
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: MSNBC's Poll -- Will you vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Sure, lets look at her statement on oil drilling in the golf that was supposed to cost us $8B a day. That's a pretty large fabrication. It was a fraction of that, 34M~.
    Citation?
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •