Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

  1. #11
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    It sounds more like insanity. Who shot the guy? This indeed as Orphanslug stated really lazy and incomplete reporting.
    More info

    Archie Brown Jr. and teen shot to death after van kills toddler in Milwaukee - World - CBC News

    Barbara Sprewer, who lives next door, said she saw Damani looking around before crossing the street, apparently heading for some girls dancing in the nearby park. She saw the van approach, and estimated it was going 25 to 30 mph.

    "Nobody was watching the baby," she said.

    After the child was hit, she saw the driver get out. She said she heard shots but didn't see who shot him or Chiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames3000 View Post
    You need to revisit the chain of association... you only insisted you were a Trump-supporter after you figured out that made you a pederast as well. If I were you. I'd be more discreet about it... but I guess it's your dime.

  2. #12
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    This sounds very sad and tragic. Now, there is still some missing information from this story. Likely they just don't have it yet. It doesn't sound like the guy was drunk, but he could have at least have been drinking a little if he was at a party. Definitely need more information, why was a 2 year old in the road, where were the other adults, who was the party for, who shot the people and why? The picture appears to be early evening when it was taken so probably happened in the later afternoon yesterday when the incident actually happened. It doesn't look good for a plea of insanity if they don't know who shot the driver and the teen yet. It could have been a passion of the moment thing but it seems weird that the person would shoot from a distance and then leave.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #13
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    This sounds very sad and tragic. Now, there is still some missing information from this story. Likely they just don't have it yet. It doesn't sound like the guy was drunk, but he could have at least have been drinking a little if he was at a party. Definitely need more information, why was a 2 year old in the road, where were the other adults, who was the party for, who shot the people and why? The picture appears to be early evening when it was taken so probably happened in the later afternoon yesterday when the incident actually happened. It doesn't look good for a plea of insanity if they don't know who shot the driver and the teen yet. It could have been a passion of the moment thing but it seems weird that the person would shoot from a distance and then leave.
    From what I gathered.
    The father was picking up his child.
    The toddler was not being watched closely.
    The toddler then ran across the street.

    Off to bed now
    Hug your kids before going to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames3000 View Post
    You need to revisit the chain of association... you only insisted you were a Trump-supporter after you figured out that made you a pederast as well. If I were you. I'd be more discreet about it... but I guess it's your dime.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    38,674

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    From what I gathered.
    The father was picking up his child.
    The toddler was not being watched closely.
    The toddler then ran across the street.

    Off to bed now
    Hug your kids before going to bed.
    Yes, do.

    And, whatever you do, hold their hands when they're near a street.
    Making Russia great again!



  5. #15
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    From what I gathered.
    The father was picking up his child.
    The toddler was not being watched closely.
    The toddler then ran across the street.

    Off to bed now
    Hug your kids before going to bed.
    The article said they were attending the same party. That is what makes me ask so many questions.

    I'm getting information from another article saying the teenager was the toddler's brother.

    Distraught Milwaukee man shot dead after running over 2-year-old, police say - LA Times

    Makes it so much sadder. I'm finding it harder and harder to actually sympathize with whoever shot them.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #16
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    The article said they were attending the same party. That is what makes me ask so many questions.

    I'm getting information from another article saying the teenager was the toddler's brother.

    Distraught Milwaukee man shot dead after running over 2-year-old, police say - LA Times

    Makes it so much sadder. I'm finding it harder and harder to actually sympathize with whoever shot them.
    Last eveving I was going from various link to link so the info available was a tad different.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames3000 View Post
    You need to revisit the chain of association... you only insisted you were a Trump-supporter after you figured out that made you a pederast as well. If I were you. I'd be more discreet about it... but I guess it's your dime.

  7. #17
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Last eveving I was going from various link to link so the info available was a tad different.
    Oh I understand, really just trying to share information.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #18
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Driver Shot and Killed After a Car Accident Leaves a 2-Year-Old Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Oh I understand, really just trying to share information.
    Yes, trying to share - update on this tragedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames3000 View Post
    You need to revisit the chain of association... you only insisted you were a Trump-supporter after you figured out that made you a pederast as well. If I were you. I'd be more discreet about it... but I guess it's your dime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •