Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 333

Thread: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

  1. #261
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    64,382

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts [UPDATED]

    The problem with people like you, Con is that you refuse to see the facts. You want to live in the reality that you have created in your own mind and you will spin and dance around the facts until you shuffle away. Any rational American will tell you that we are without a doubt better off today under Obama than we were under GWB ( the Herbert Hoover of the 21st Century ). The only real question is whether we should be better off than we are. Obama has definitely made some mistakes. But to try to pass GWB as the economic genius that you believe he is....is just downright laughable.
    Did you donate to the liberal website? I prefer BLS, BEA, and Treasury over those partisan sites. Please show me the BLS data that shows 10 million jobs created? Seems you want to pick the point in time to make the numbers show exactly what you want. You voted for Obama to return us back to the levels before the recession began, took him 7 years to get there. When the recession began there were 146 million working Americans, Today there are 148 million working Americans. Even liberal math doesn't show 148 minus 146 equally 10 million jobs created.

    There is a real problem with people like you, as you have way too much invested in a failed ideology where actual verifiable official data makes you look foolish and where personal responsibility doesn't exist. You see it is always someone else's fault in your world for personal failure. You are the kind of person who never takes responsibility for anything you do. Unlike you if I pull the trigger of a gun and kill someone I don't blame the gun manufacturer. If I take out a loan that has a variable rate and default, I don't blame the lender.

    Now get away from the liberal sites and get the official data but more importantly stop making a fool of yourself.

  2. #262
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,988

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Did you donate to the liberal website? I prefer BLS, BEA, and Treasury over those partisan sites. Please show me the BLS data that shows 10 million jobs created? Seems you want to pick the point in time to make the numbers show exactly what you want. You voted for Obama to return us back to the levels before the recession began, took him 7 years to get there. When the recession began there were 146 million working Americans, Today there are 148 million working Americans. Even liberal math doesn't show 148 minus 146 equally 10 million jobs created.

    There is a real problem with people like you, as you have way too much invested in a failed ideology where actual verifiable official data makes you look foolish and where personal responsibility doesn't exist. You see it is always someone else's fault in your world for personal failure. You are the kind of person who never takes responsibility for anything you do. Unlike you if I pull the trigger of a gun and kill someone I don't blame the gun manufacturer. If I take out a loan that has a variable rate and default, I don't blame the lender.

    Now get away from the liberal sites and get the official data but more importantly stop making a fool of yourself.

    LOL.....talk about a "cafeteria picker".....you have been shown countless time BLS numbers that don't match up with you claims and you simply shuffle away and dance around them. Sorry....but you love to cherry pick which is why no one takes you seriously. You are a GWB apologist who cannot stomach the fact that your "hero" left a mess and fortunately....we have someone that is cleaning up after him.

    BTW Con....If you look closely....you would see that the numbers from the link I posted are based on BLS statistics. Just not the ones that you like to try to spin. DOH!

  3. #263
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    64,382

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL.....talk about a "cafeteria picker".....you have been shown countless time BLS numbers that don't match up with you claims and you simply shuffle away and dance around them. Sorry....but you love to cherry pick which is why no one takes you seriously. You are a GWB apologist who cannot stomach the fact that your "hero" left a mess and fortunately....we have someone that is cleaning up after him.

    BTW Con....If you look closely....you would see that the numbers from the link I posted are based on BLS statistics. Just not the ones that you like to try to spin. DOH!
    No, sorry, I have actually posted the chart but of course you ignored it because you want to believe what the left tells you. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty?

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS12000000
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Employment Level
    Labor force status: Employed
    Type of data: Number in thousands
    Age: 16 years and over
    Years: 1980 to 2013

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 137778 137612 137783 137299 137092 136873 137071 136241 136846 136392 136238 136047
    2002 135701 136438 136177 136126 136539 136415 136413 136705 137302 137008 136521 136426
    2003 137417 137482 137434 137633 137544 137790 137474 137549 137609 137984 138424 138411
    2004 138472 138542 138453 138680 138852 139174 139556 139573 139487 139732 140231 140125
    2005 140245 140385 140654 141254 141609 141714 142026 142434 142401 142548 142499 142752
    2006 143150 143457 143741 143761 144089 144353 144202 144625 144815 145314 145534 145970
    2007 146028 146057 146320 145586 145903 146063 145905 145682 146244 145946 146595 1462732008 146378 146156 146086 146132 145908 145737 145532 145203 145076 144802 144100 143369
    2009 142153 141644 140721 140652 140250 140005 139898 139481 138810 138421 138665 138025
    2010 138439 138624 138767 139296 139255 139148 139167 139405 139388 139097 139046 139295
    2011 139253 139471 139643 139606 139681 139405 139509 139870 140164 140314 140771 140896
    2012 141608 142019 142020 141934 142302 142448 142250 142164 142974 143328 143277 143305
    2013 143322 143492 143286 143579 143898 144058 144285 144170 144303 143568 144386 144586
    2014 145206 145301 145796 145724 145868 146247 146401 146451 146607 147260 147331 147442
    2015 148201 148297 148331
    What you did was ignore the Obama stimulus for shovel ready jobs and the lost jobs Obama created to take a point in time to show 10 million jobs created. You also ignored the discouraged workers who are at record high levels and not counted. Among the discouraged are over 7 million part time employees who want full time jobs but cannot get them.

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS13327709
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (seas) Total unemployed, plus all marginally attached workers plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of all civilian labor force plus all marginally attached workers
    Labor force status: Aggregated totals unemployed
    Type of data: Percent or rate
    Age: 16 years and over
    Percent/rates: Unemployed and mrg attached and pt for econ reas as percent of labor force plus marg attached
    Years: 2001 to 2015

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 7.3 7.4 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.9 7.8 8.1 8.7 9.3 9.4 9.6 97.7 8.1
    2002 9.5 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.7 9.8 115.0 9.6
    2003 10.0 10.2 10.0 10.2 10.1 10.3 10.3 10.1 10.4 10.2 10.0 9.8 121.6 10.1
    2004 9.9 9.7 10.0 9.6 9.6 9.5 9.5 9.4 9.4 9.7 9.4 9.2 114.9 9.6
    2005 9.3 9.3 9.1 8.9 8.9 9.0 8.8 8.9 9.0 8.7 8.7 8.6 107.2 8.9
    2006 8.4 8.4 8.2 8.1 8.2 8.4 8.5 8.4 8.0 8.2 8.1 7.9 98.8 8.2
    2007 8.4 8.2 8.0 8.2 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.8 100.1 8.3
    2008 9.2 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.7 10.1 10.5 10.8 11.0 11.8 12.6 13.6 126.6 10.6
    2009 14.2 15.2 15.8 15.9 16.5 16.5 16.4 16.7 16.7 17.1 17.1 17.1 195.2 16.3
    2010 16.7 17.0 17.1 17.1 16.6 16.4 16.4 16.5 16.8 16.6 16.9 16.6 200.7 16.7
    2011 16.2 16.0 15.9 16.1 15.8 16.1 15.9 16.1 16.3 15.8 15.5 15.2 190.9 15.9
    2012 15.2 15.0 14.5 14.6 14.8 14.8 14.8 14.6 14.7 14.4 14.4 14.4 176.2 14.7
    2013 14.5 14.3 13.8 14.0 13.8 14.2 13.8 13.6 13.6 13.7 13.1 13.1 165.5 13.8
    2014 12.7 12.6 12.6 12.3 12.1 12.0 12.2 12.0 11.7 11.5 11.4 11.2 144.3 12.0
    2015 11.3 11.0 10.9
    So here we are almost 8 years after the end of the recession and 10.9% of the labor force are unemployed/under employed/discouraged. That is the record liberals are proud of?

  4. #264
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,396

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I fully expect the media to rally around Rubio the same way they did Obama. After all, his is a historic candidacy. In Rubio we have the first Hispanic candidate with a genuine chance to win the White House. The negative aspects of his past will be ignored and the media will swallow any vague platitudes he utters and spread them as if the were spoken by the Chosen One. Oh wait. Rubio is republican. Nevermind. The media will trash him
    And rightly so. Rubio is nothing but a hack. He couldn't even stand up to his own bill on immigration.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    64,382

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    And rightly so. Rubio is nothing but a hack.
    ROFLMAO, this coming from an Obama supporter?

    Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I know you prefer a Community Agitator and got one in Obama.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    ROFLMAO, this coming from an Obama supporter?

    Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I know you prefer a Community Agitator and got one in Obama.


    Mornin Conservative. Rubio is no hack and is a clear threat to Hillary. He would tear Hillary up in a Debate and while sipping water and gargling with it.




    Hillary drops 10 pts. to GOP field - why?.....


    The newest Public Policy Polling (PPP) National Presidential Poll reveals that Clinton's lead against her top conservative contenders has diminished to between 3 and 9 points — down from leading them by 7 to 10 points in its February poll. Just one month earlier in January, a Washington Post poll showed her lead was between 13 and 15 points against her top three rivals at the time (Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney and Rand Paul).

    "Even with her advantage over the Republican field on the decline, Clinton is still clearly a stronger candidate than anyone else the Democrats might put forward at this point," PPP asserts. "Clinton leads Scott Walker, who currently leads in our national GOP polling, 46/42. By comparison Joe Biden (46/40) and Elizabeth Warren (43/39) would both trail Walker in hypothetical match ups."

    In addition to Walker, two other GOP hopefuls come within four points of Clinton: Marco Rubio trails her just 46/43, and Rand Paul's deficit is 46/42," the PPP poll divulges. "Paul's numbers are interesting. He actually does better than anyone else on his side with independents, leading Clinton by 14 points at 47/33. But the 77 percent of the Republican vote he gets against Clinton is the lowest of any candidate other than Chris Christie.".....snip~

    Hillary drops 10 pts. to GOP field - why?


    Its like many are saying now.....the longer she is in front of the public. The more her numbers will go down.

  7. #267
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,519

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No. Rubio is clearly running for the VP slot or positioning himself for 2020. Similar to Cruz...positioning for 2020, Cruz' ego would never let him accept the VP slot.
    I can't imagine why he'd want to be VP. He has a long career ahead of him and spending it in a position that is not a promotion doesn't seem very smart.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I smell hosiery....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I call my wife a slut

  8. #268
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,519

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I fully expect the media to rally around Rubio the same way they did Obama. After all, his is a historic candidacy. In Rubio we have the first Hispanic candidate with a genuine chance to win the White House. The negative aspects of his past will be ignored and the media will swallow any vague platitudes he utters and spread them as if the were spoken by the Chosen One. Oh wait. Rubio is republican. Nevermind. The media will trash him
    I don't know how you guys survive the daily persecution. Everybody is so out to get you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I smell hosiery....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I call my wife a slut

  9. #269
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    64,382

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin Conservative. Rubio is no hack and is a clear threat to Hillary. He would tear Hillary up in a Debate and while sipping water and gargling with it.




    Hillary drops 10 pts. to GOP field - why?.....


    The newest Public Policy Polling (PPP) National Presidential Poll reveals that Clinton's lead against her top conservative contenders has diminished to between 3 and 9 points — down from leading them by 7 to 10 points in its February poll. Just one month earlier in January, a Washington Post poll showed her lead was between 13 and 15 points against her top three rivals at the time (Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney and Rand Paul).

    "Even with her advantage over the Republican field on the decline, Clinton is still clearly a stronger candidate than anyone else the Democrats might put forward at this point," PPP asserts. "Clinton leads Scott Walker, who currently leads in our national GOP polling, 46/42. By comparison Joe Biden (46/40) and Elizabeth Warren (43/39) would both trail Walker in hypothetical match ups."

    In addition to Walker, two other GOP hopefuls come within four points of Clinton: Marco Rubio trails her just 46/43, and Rand Paul's deficit is 46/42," the PPP poll divulges. "Paul's numbers are interesting. He actually does better than anyone else on his side with independents, leading Clinton by 14 points at 47/33. But the 77 percent of the Republican vote he gets against Clinton is the lowest of any candidate other than Chris Christie.".....snip~

    Hillary drops 10 pts. to GOP field - why?


    Its like many are saying now.....the longer she is in front of the public. The more her numbers will go down.
    It absolutely amazes me how poorly informed liberals are and how they buy rhetoric over substance. Hillary is the political hack with titles but no accomplishments. Rubio is called a hack by people who buy the Hillary rhetoric and ignore his resume and experience.

  10. #270
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,600

    Re: Rubio tells donors he is running for White House

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't know how you guys survive the daily persecution. Everybody is so out to get you.
    And I don't know how you survive here making such irrelevant points. No one said anyone was 'out to get me' I was simply pointing out the obvious that a Hispanic candidate like Rubio would be championed by the media if he were a democrat. Since you cant deny that obvious truth, you attack me. That's just a typical leftist tactic.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •