Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 127

Thread: Boston cop shot in the face

  1. #51
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-11-16 @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    251

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Because "Afro-Americans" are disproportionately poor.
    That is because they are disproportionately inclined to prefer the criminal life style where they steal from each other and kill each other over drug deals.
    Many of our Black million dollar pro athletes end up poor; not because of racism but because they were raised to be poor in a system built by dems to keep the Blacks poor and beholding to the dems..


    This last poor Black man was killed as he ran from a warrant that would have put him in jail for not supporting his kids.That cop may have killed him as he sat in his car but he ran to keep from facing his responsibility to support his kid or kids.

    The failure of Black men to support their kids and a system that lets them live that way is why so many Blacks have so little hope.The Black women that laid down for these men are just s guilty for this as the men but it is the men getting killed and jailed.

    Now we have a progressively liberal school system letting this kids who - are being raised by a grandmother who has spent her whole like on government assistance - have sex in the back of the class room.Go to any high school in most cities and you will she Black girls pushing their babies down the halls in government strollers.We will feed and house those kids and their mothers from most of their lives and how can we expect them to have a work ethic of any idea what self reliance is??

    It is sad and a crime against humanity to have done this to the Black community.But I guess that the bottom line is that it is their own fault. Abortion and murder has kept the Black population from growing just as the progressives who push free abortions for all hoped and planed.
    Last edited by Iron River; 04-12-15 at 09:36 AM.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:49 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    8,386

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    No.. 0bama has been bashing cops from very early on in his treasonous tenure in the White House when he told the world that the cops dealing with the Black teachers were acting stupidly. He has made comment after comment that the police have a long and unbroken string of racists acts against Blacks that doesn't seem to have changed since christions enslaved his father and then passed the Jim Crow laws to keep them down.

    0bma violated his oath of office when he involved himself time after time in ongoing legal matters and his words have further divided our nation.

    And that irrational hatred of white cops by Blacks is fueled by 0bama at every opportunity.

    0bama has said it over and over again. You may not have seen him say it or even hear MSNBC mention that he said it but he has siad that cops are still racists pigs and he sent to DOJ in to see what to do and Holder came back with the idea that police forces all over the country are racist.
    But 0maba makes cops out to be racist pigs and some have argued that this killer should not have been chased and killed like a dog.

    Watch MSNBC if you don't like the truth. They will make this look like the cops fault.
    WOW!! What a great example of "irrational hatred". It does include multiple examples of beliefs held by too many in this country - beliefs with little support in the real world.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  3. #53
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-11-16 @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    251

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    WOW!! What a great example of "irrational hatred". It does include multiple examples of beliefs held by too many in this country - beliefs with little support in the real world.
    Your rational counter would be ???? Attack the messenger.. Show me in the real world where I'm wrong???

  4. #54
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    38,814

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    0bama has said it over and over again. You may not have seen him say it or even hear MSNBC mention that he said it but he has siad that cops are still racists pigs and he sent to DOJ in to see what to do and Holder came back with the idea that police forces all over the country are racist.
    Link, please.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    Decorated Boston police officer shot in the face - CNN.com

    This time it is hard to blame officers for being brutal. Maybe it is time to accept there is a reason behind police brutality except for deprived and immoral nature of American policemen (according to liberals). How many cases could have ended like this if officer didn't follow the instruction and shoot the suspect? I bet potential criminals' lives are less valuable than lives of law-abiding cops. Not all of them are good but attacking American police in general is a sign of anti-governmental propaganda.
    It appears that by and large, the community accepts that the cop responded correctly.

    After the shooting, community leaders in the predominantly African-American neighborhood of Roxbury, where the shooting occurred, were quick to call for calm. One said the officers were forced to return fire.

    Still, they were glad to see the video released for the sake of transparency.

    "I think people understand that the decisions Mr. West made put his life in grave jeopardy," clergyman Mark V. Scott told CNN affiliate WCVB.

    From your link.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #56
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    38,814

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    That is because they are disproportionately inclined to prefer the criminal life style where they steal from each other and kill each other over drug deals.Many of our Black million dollar pro athletes end up poor; not because of racism but because they were raised to be poor in a system built by dems to keep the Blacks poor and beholding to the dems..

    This last poor Black man was killed as he ran from a warrant that would have put him in jail for not supporting his kids.That cop may have killed him as he sat in his car but he ran to keep from facing his responsibility to support his kid or kids.

    The failure of Black men to support their kids and a system that lets them live that way is why so many Blacks have so little hope.The Black women that laid down for these men are just s guilty for this as the men but it is the men getting killed and jailed.

    Now we have a progressively liberal school system letting this kids who - are being raised by a grandmother who has spent her whole like on government assistance - have sex in the back of the class room.Go to any high school in most cities and you will she Black girls pushing their babies down the halls in government strollers.We will feed and house those kids and their mothers from most of their lives and how can we expect them to have a work ethic of any idea what self reliance is??

    It is sad and a crime against humanity to have done this to the Black community.But I guess that the bottom line is that it is their own fault. Abortion and murder has kept the Black population from growing just as the progressives who push free abortions for all hoped and planed.
    Well, this is ... interesting.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #57
    Advisor catch22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    01-23-16 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    363

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    That is because they are disproportionately inclined to prefer the criminal life style where they steal from each other and kill each other over drug deals.Many of our Black million dollar pro athletes end up poor; not because of racism but because they were raised to be poor in a system built by dems to keep the Blacks poor and beholding to the dems..

    This last poor Black man was killed as he ran from a warrant that would have put him in jail for not supporting his kids.That cop may have killed him as he sat in his car but he ran to keep from facing his responsibility to support his kid or kids.

    The failure of Black men to support their kids and a system that lets them live that way is why so many Blacks have so little hope.The Black women that laid down for these men are just s guilty for this as the men but it is the men getting killed and jailed.

    Now we have a progressively liberal school system letting this kids who - are being raised by a grandmother who has spent her whole like on government assistance - have sex in the back of the class room.Go to any high school in most cities and you will she Black girls pushing their babies down the halls in government strollers.We will feed and house those kids and their mothers from most of their lives and how can we expect them to have a work ethic of any idea what self reliance is??

    It is sad and a crime against humanity to have done this to the Black community.But I guess that the bottom line is that it is their own fault. Abortion and murder has kept the Black population from growing just as the progressives who push free abortions for all hoped and planed.
    First off, the term "racist" gets thrown around a ton but this time it is well deserved. That post was incredibly racist.
    Second, African Americans have only truly been able to thrive for about 60 years (or less in some places) because of the Jim Crow laws. This means that there has been only 2 generations that could pull their family from the bottom where society had previously put them. Compare this to basically any other race we can see that Blacks have had much much less time to improve their socioeconomic standing. Since it is logical that poverty=more crime it's apparent that the reason for a lot of Black crime is poverty, not culture. Stop being a blind bigot and open up your face to reality.

  8. #58
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,327

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    In short, you believe that the only reason members of the Black community or (liberal) politicians come out to protest the death/murder of Black people or children is to gain notoriety. While I won't dispute that concerning politicians because some do jump at the chance to gain brownie points with the public in any given tragedy especially if it's a social issue that tugs act the heart strings, I disagree with your assessment of the Black community as a whole.

    We care about what happens to our people just as much as any White person cares about the death or abduction of a little White kid, a White mother who goes missing, or gradma who goes out for a while but can't find her way home because she has a mental disorder (Alzheimer). The reason you can't see it is because you wear your racial bias like a pair of

    "I can feel your anger. Let go of your hate before it consumes you and leads you to the Dark Side, young ." (Just had to throw that in there. )


    In short...there is a segment of society that exists to exploit tragedy. Blacks arent unique or special, as I already pointed out. Funny how you can be given two examples of people that exploit traqedy for ideological gain and focus only on the race. That make you...so...them.

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,837

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    That is because they are disproportionately inclined to prefer the criminal life style where they steal from each other and kill each other over drug deals.
    You could just as easily be speaking about the Italian mod or Cuban drug lords here. C'mon, man! Don't make absurd blanket statements like this.

    Many of our Black million dollar pro athletes end up poor; not because of racism but because they were raised to be poor in a system built by dems to keep the Blacks poor and beholding to the dems.
    Another foolish, bigoted, unsubstantiated accusation. These Black former pro athletes you speak of, most of them go broke after their pro careers end NOT because of drugs or any sort of bad behavior. It's because: 1) they don't understand the world of finance and why should they? Most of their life's energy is focused on preparing themselves for a professional sports career; and 2) the people they trusted most (CPAs, promoters, lawyers, etc.) took advantage of their fame and wealthy and squandered their money.

    Read this Sports Illustrated article to get a clue.


    This last poor Black man was killed as he ran from a warrant that would have put him in jail for not supporting his kids. That cop may have killed him as he sat in his car but he ran to keep from facing his responsibility to support his kid or kids.
    I assume you're referring to the Slager-Scott shooting? If so, let's get something straight...

    Mr. Scott was wrong for not meeting his financial obligation to his children, and he was wrong for fleeing the scene when he was pulled over by Officer Slager and he was wrong yet again for attempting to flee the scene a second time. But he did NOT deserve to be gunned down for "failure to take personal financial responsibility for his children and making the foolish decision to attempt to run twice. You don't kill a man for such things and your attempts inject a rational for it is very disturbing and distasteful not to mention just plain wrong!

    The failure of Black men to support their kids and a system that lets them live that way is why so many Blacks have so little hope.
    I get the sense that "the system" you're referring to is welfare. If so, I have to correct you here. Most Blacks who receive welfare services, food stamps or WIC services are females, not men. Even is those cases where a Black woman and her children are on Medicaid, the only way the Black man in the family would receive access to such a health benefit is if the family qualified for Medicaid for Low-Income Families (MLIF). Otherwise, if "the system" discovered that the Black (or White) mother was receiving "additional financial support" from say..."the baby-daddy" on the side, the mother's benefits would be reduced. Now, logically I can understand this but in practice this "punitive action" does nothing to help move the family as a whole out of poverty and into a lifestyle that is financially stable. Why? Because "the system" hasn't done anything to show that financial stability in the home via this additional infusion of capital is sustainable.

    The Black women that laid down for these men are just s guilty for this as the men, but it is the men getting killed and jailed.
    What does the sexual activity of any Black woman have to do with the unlawfulness of any Black man? Unless the Black woman is in on the heist, one has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other where criminal activity is concerned. You're way out of line here.

    (Continued...)
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,837

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    (...continued...)

    Now we have a progressively liberal school system letting this kids who - are being raised by a grandmother who has spent her whole life on government assistance - have sex in the back of the class room. Go to any high school in most cities and you will she Black girls pushing their babies down the halls in government strollers. We will feed and house those kids and their mothers from most of their lives and how can we expect them to have a work ethic of any idea what self reliance is?? It is sad and a crime against humanity to have done this to the Black community.
    Bigotry ringing loud and true here, y'all! I don't know where you live or what high school you attend(ed), but I've NEVER seen such activity happen during my high school days. I'm not saying that teenage girls didn't get pregnant while in high school, but they sure weren't pushing their baby in a stroller going from one class to another back in my day. (Kinda makes me wonder has high school changed that much in 30+ years?) But even if you have witnessed such an occurrence, that DOES NOT mean it happens in every high school across the country that has a major Black student population. You'd have to dig real deep and show prove of that happening.

    But I guess that the bottom line is that it is their own fault. Abortion and murder has kept the Black population from growing just as the progressives who push free abortions for all hoped and planed.
    Yeah! It's your fault, Shay-Whittie, that the Supreme Court upheld Roe-v-Wade and that Black women all across the country are exercising their "freedom of choice" to live their lives as they see fit and that some physicians have made the choice to start a private practice in the "free market" to "provide a service" to a patient that has what they consider to be a health "need".

    Yep! It's your fault, Shay-Whittie. You're to blame for forcing these young Black women to have abortions. Shame on you for your fiendish treachery!
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •