Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 127

Thread: Boston cop shot in the face

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    46,959

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    Decorated Boston police officer shot in the face - CNN.com

    This time it is hard to blame officers for being brutal. Maybe it is time to accept there is a reason behind police brutality except for deprived and immoral nature of American policemen (according to liberals). How many cases could have ended like this if officer didn't follow the instruction and shoot the suspect? I bet potential criminals' lives are less valuable than lives of law-abiding cops. Not all of them are good but attacking American police in general is a sign of anti-governmental propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    This is another case that is on 0bama's head.
    Jesus Christ this country sometimes, I tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Well, certainly the customer is not an N-word.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You know her?

  2. #12
    #NeverHillary
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,824
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    Decorated Boston police officer shot in the face - CNN.com

    This time it is hard to blame officers for being brutal. Maybe it is time to accept there is a reason behind police brutality except for deprived and immoral nature of American policemen (according to liberals). How many cases could have ended like this if officer didn't follow the instruction and shoot the suspect? I bet potential criminals' lives are less valuable than lives of law-abiding cops. Not all of them are good but attacking American police in general is a sign of anti-governmental propaganda.
    I guess this officer should have shot his assailant first.
    Oh wait. The assailant is black.
    I guess this outcome should please the liberals and race baiters then as having the proper amount of social justice to avenge the 'White Privilege'.
    It's a global Jihad, stupid. Allowing that poison into the country is only going to increase the damage it inflicts on others.
    Trump: "When You Open Your Heart To Patriotism, There Is No Room For Prejudice"

  3. #13
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,611

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    Decorated Boston police officer shot in the face - CNN.com

    This time it is hard to blame officers for being brutal. Maybe it is time to accept there is a reason behind police brutality except for deprived and immoral nature of American policemen (according to liberals). How many cases could have ended like this if officer didn't follow the instruction and shoot the suspect? I bet potential criminals' lives are less valuable than lives of law-abiding cops. Not all of them are good but attacking American police in general is a sign of anti-governmental propaganda.
    There is a freaking difference in an armed confrontation where bullets are flying and a horse thief getting beaten while in handcuffs after being tasered.. by 10 police officers.

    Like it or not the Police in the US has a serious problem when it comes to judgement of situations and they are poorly trained in many areas (or so it seems), if you can even try justify fatally shooting ANY unarmed individual.
    PeteEU

  4. #14
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    If a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it, is it Obama's fault?

  5. #15
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,411

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    Don't ya know? Everything is Obama's fault. These people wake up with a boil on their butt and it's Obama's fault.
    It is. I can attest to that based upon my staying at a Holiday Inn, once was all that was needed.
    We so need a sarcasm font.
    If my post offends you, I deeply Apple-O-Jize.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    10-11-15 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    282

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    You made several logical fallacies, the most obvious one being the flaming strawman that liberals think police are immoral or deprived. No one has ever said that. And a police offer being shot doesn't give them a license to abuse their power, if and when they do. The police are paid to take risks. That's their job. That's why they are often considered heroes. And what's this about 'potential criminals'? Is that code for black people? Please explain how the lives of 'potential criminals' are worth any less than the lives of any police officer.
    Officers are paid for keeping our society safe, first of all. If there is a chance they can be damaged, especially on duty, it is their right to use force against criminals.
    I am not saying 'black people = criminals', yet for some reason crime rates among Afro-Americans are substantially higher.
    Criminal damages the society while officer is protecting it. Based on this you can say their lives are valued differently.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    10-11-15 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    282

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    CNN gets the important detaiis first:

    (CNN)To allay possible concerns, Boston prosecutors released video Friday of the shooting of a police officer last month that resulted in the killing of the gunman.

    The officer wounded, John Moynihan is white. Angelo West, the gunman shot to death by officers, was black.
    In 2007 3 out of 4 cops were whites. At the same time 39.4% of prison population is black. So why do you think these facts are mentioned in the very beginning of the article? Maybe to show this situation is pretty normal in the present day United States?

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    88,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    Decorated Boston police officer shot in the face - CNN.com

    This time it is hard to blame officers for being brutal. Maybe it is time to accept there is a reason behind police brutality except for deprived and immoral nature of American policemen (according to liberals). How many cases could have ended like this if officer didn't follow the instruction and shoot the suspect? I bet potential criminals' lives are less valuable than lives of law-abiding cops. Not all of them are good but attacking American police in general is a sign of anti-governmental propaganda.
    Have you ever heard of a straw man? That is what your post is. I do not know of a single liberal who thinks police are "deprived and immoral". In fact I think you will find most if not all liberals think the police do a difficult job mostly to the best of their abilities and make our neighborhoods safer. This does leave room for improvement, and I and others have actually had rather interesting and constructive discussions on just that topic recently. But go ahead and stay classy using this sad event and your dishonest spin to attack others...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
    In 2007 3 out of 4 cops were whites. At the same time 39.4% of prison population is black. So why do you think these facts are mentioned in the very beginning of the article? Maybe to show this situation is pretty normal in the present day United States?
    Cops are not national, in fact most of them aren't even state. They're local. So, what locality are you talking about?

  10. #20
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Boston cop shot in the face

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Have you ever heard of a straw man? That is what your post is. I do not know of a single liberal who thinks police are "deprived and immoral". In fact I think you will find most if not all liberals think the police do a difficult job mostly to the best of their abilities and make our neighborhoods safer. This does leave room for improvement, and I and others have actually had rather interesting and constructive discussions on just that topic recently. But go ahead and stay classy using this sad event and your dishonest spin to attack others...
    I'd like to think that too, but there are a few posters here who do indeed argue that the police are bad through and through.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •