Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 121

Thread: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

  1. #71
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,513

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin HB. I hear she might announce this weekend.....and try to steal Rubios thunder for his announcement, Monday. But with Hillary.....she will make sure no other dirt is coming out on her to announce that day. Right when she announces in front of the camera. We should have a Fed Ex delivery driver deliver her a subpenoa to testify before Congress. Be awesome see them Run up and hand her the Document.

    We are going to luv destroying that Bitch and this time, we plan to make her head, hurt!!!!!


    Interesting idea....and a tactic of the left here.

    in the early 80's the socialist NDP served the premier of the province with a subpoena ...

    It backfired, was seen as a tactic and a personal vendetta.

    What the Republicans need to do on this file is remain as non personal as possible, keep it professional and avoid any appearance of a personal thing, as Hillary will cash in on the left's favorite ploy, martyrism.

    If it were me, I would save the 'next best hit' for when she is underway, has officially declared and is out there, making promises and saying **** that can be used against her. The drop the bomb.

    Sometimes the doctor has to led an ugly cysts grow large before they remove it once and for all
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  2. #72
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,650

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani


    Four days ago I wrote this:



    Rouhani is in a difficult position. On the day the framework agreement was announced, jubilant and cheering crowds gathered all over Iran. The Iranian population of 80 million is young. 42% of Iranians are under the age of 25. Sequestration from the international community has affected them profoundly. They were madly cheering because they expect to see and experience tangible results from any nuclear agreement. They expect more job prospects, a higher standard of living, and higher wages. And if all this betterment doesn't materialize very soon, the regime is in trouble ... and could even fall. Which is why Rouhani is demanding that all sanctions end immediately once a final agreement is signed.

    However, I cannot personally support any final agreement in which all nuclear-related sanctions (UN/US/EU) are terminated immediately. No P5+5 nation should even fleetingly consider such a concession. Sanctions should only be lifted in timed tranches and based on optimum performance and total compliance.
    Can they be more transparent?

  3. #73
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,513

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    It'll come eventually. I've said from the start of this that her mail was hacked. There's no way it wasn't by the usual suspects, given that the Romanian guy got in so easily. The production of her server isn't even necessary. She's going to try to get ahead of this mess, but there are just too many intersections that can be opened nobody could anticipate - even the Clintons and their team. That, among other things, will dog her throughout her campaign. Besides, I don't think the public is ready for another liar. Obama fooled many. Hillary doesn't have the luxury of anonymity.

    and there we have the big question. Will the American voter call an end to the constant weasel fabrications?

    The hope in me says it will, and the obvious machinations of Hillary will be seen for what they are, a morally bankrupt individual who has been skirting the law all her life, the presidential wannabe who had an investment company that never once made a losing investment.

    It is my hope that the American voter will lose interest in politicians who have "explanations" after the fact, changing stories and the ability to lie as superbly as "If you like your plan...."

    However, we are seeing a trend. There was Jimmy Carter and his resume', his constant self inflating. We have seen it in the candidates the left has chosen to run, other than Obama, could there be a more self involved, self promoting, resume' padding candidate than John Kerry?

    And then we have "I did not have sex with that woman" and lies under oath and the sleazy, low life **** off misfit got away with it. Even Nixon had the juice to resign and let the country heal.

    And now, well this walking fraud is evident and obvious, he's lying when his lips are moving, his campaigns have been lies, his signature legislation was sold on a lie and he remains in office on a lie.

    At this point the left jumps in with "what about Bush?' in its constant quest to which I can only say "add 'em up", no weigh them in bulk and this president has told more lies than all the others combined and he still has two years to go.

    Have the American people had enough?

    If so, Hillary is doomed.
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    So anti American, calling all democrats ****ing failures and fools.
    Nah, thats not Anti American.....but nice try anyways.

    Now your usual.....that's whats termed Anti American. As you don't talk about what the US does that is good or when they were Right.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    It'll come eventually. I've said from the start of this that her mail was hacked. There's no way it wasn't by the usual suspects, given that the Romanian guy got in so easily. The production of her server isn't even necessary. She's going to try to get ahead of this mess, but there are just too many intersections that can be opened nobody could anticipate - even the Clintons and their team. That, among other things, will dog her throughout her campaign. Besides, I don't think the public is ready for another liar. Obama fooled many. Hillary doesn't have the luxury of anonymity.

    I think more will be discovered and her aides will end up taking most of the heat.....already other committee members have come out saying they want to talk to Mills and Abedin, then Blumenthal.

  6. #76
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,513

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I think more will be discovered and her aides will end up taking most of the heat.....already other committee members have come out saying they want to talk to Mills and Abedin, then Blumenthal.
    The aids under oath!

    Mmmmm wish I were an active reporter again..


    And how about the techs who set up that server?
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Interesting idea....and a tactic of the left here.

    in the early 80's the socialist NDP served the premier of the province with a subpoena ...

    It backfired, was seen as a tactic and a personal vendetta.

    What the Republicans need to do on this file is remain as non personal as possible, keep it professional and avoid any appearance of a personal thing, as Hillary will cash in on the left's favorite ploy, martyrism.

    If it were me, I would save the 'next best hit' for when she is underway, has officially declared and is out there, making promises and saying **** that can be used against her. The drop the bomb.

    Sometimes the doctor has to led an ugly cysts grow large before they remove it once and for all

    Carly Fiorina is going to announce too.

    She has been hitting Hillary up and staying on top of her with whats been in the media. She says all the candidates need to be on the same page pointing that out.

    National Security over Hillary and her breach. She has placed the country at risk, she is partly to blame for what took place at Benghazi. She will leave people to die and never even check back on them.....and she was part of BO's Iran Package.

    Plus there is the matter of 6 Billion she lost at State. Wheres the money.....lets check Hillary finances. Has she paid back that college that wanted their money back yet.

  8. #78
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,513

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Carly Fiorina is going to announce too.

    She has been hitting Hillary up and staying on top of her with whats been in the media. She says all the candidates need to be on the same page pointing that out.

    National Security over Hillary and her breach. She has placed the country at risk, she is partly to blame for what took place at Benghazi. She will leave people to die and never even check back on them.....and she was part of BO's Iran Package.

    Plus there is the matter of 6 Billion she lost at State. Wheres the money.....lets check Hillary finances. Has she paid back that college that wanted their money back yet.


    Carly I suspect is a deliberate counter to her...and perfect. Attractive but not too much so like Sarah, smart and well spoken, soft in comparison to Hillary's shrill, raspy grating voice.

    She sends he message that Hillary is running on a lie...women do not need a helping hand.

    BTW Hillary is dislike intently here by women, who view Hillary's ideas on women charity
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Carly I suspect is a deliberate counter to her...and perfect. Attractive but not too much so like Sarah, smart and well spoken, soft in comparison to Hillary's shrill, raspy grating voice.

    She sends he message that Hillary is running on a lie...women do not need a helping hand.

    BTW Hillary is dislike intently here by women, who view Hillary's ideas on women charity

    Well she was out stating Hillary needs to be asked about Iran, this framework understanding, and now with what Iran is saying. Immediately out the gate.

  10. #80
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,513

    Re: Iran will only sign nuclear deal if sanctions lifted 'same day': Rouhani

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well she was out stating Hillary needs to be asked about Iran, this framework understanding, and now with what Iran is saying. Immediately out the gate.
    That's exactly what needs to happen.

    And then the Hllary camp has two choices"

    A) respond and get into the debate

    or

    B) ignore her.


    Either causes problems for everyone in her camp. If she ignores her, she is Marie Antoinette too removed from the people, a special class, which Americans hate to love...

    and if she gets into it, well some interesting answers are in there....and even better questions: "Secretary Clinton, would you say with your experience in foreing affairs that Iraq has been trustworthy in its dealings with the US..."

    Oh year, I would love to be scripting for the Republicans........politics here is way harder, politicians here are way smarter
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •