Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1099

Thread: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

  1. #1081
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,806

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Where did he claim this thread? D'oh!

    All you are really doing is showing an ignorance of what has been said.
    Oh you mean this one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Fortunately, no rational person agrees with your statements.
    You thought he was talking about the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #1082
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Oh you mean this one...

    Look at you being dishonest again.

    He did not say this thread.

    Obviously you do not understand that?


    So again; All you are really doing is showing an ignorance of what has been said.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #1083
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,806

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Look at you being dishonest again.

    He did not say this thread.

    Obviously you do not understand that?


    So again; All you are really doing is showing an ignorance of what has been said.
    And so my point has exactly the same chance of being correct as yours, but I am being dishonest?

    I will bet you a platinum subscription he will say I am correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #1084
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    And so my point has exactly the same chance of being correct as yours, but I am being dishonest?

    I will bet you a platinum subscription he will say I am correct.
    Your argument is absurd. You have no chance of being correct.
    I care not if he now agrees with you or not. Words have meaning and it is not what he said.
    Even if it is what he meant, it is not what he said.


    So besides my saying that the Officers actions do not amount to the crime of murder.
    Do you have any clue as to what I previously stated in regards to this topic?
    Be honest, because it is obvious you do not.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #1085
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,806

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your argument is absurd. You have no chance of being correct.
    I care not if he now agrees with you or not. Words have meaning and it is not what he said.
    Even if it is what he meant, it is not what he said.


    So besides my saying that the Officers actions do not amount to the crime of murder.
    Do you have any clue as to what I previously stated in regards to this topic?
    Be honest, because it is obvious you do not.
    I figured you would not take it. You seem unable to connect with our reality.

    I can live with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #1086
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I figured you would not take it. You seem unable to connect with our reality.

    I can live with that.
    Take what? Your dishonesty?
    You clearly are unable to accept reality.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #1087
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,806

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Take what? Your dishonesty?
    You clearly are unable to accept reality.


    Yea keep telling yourself that. Maybe you will believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #1088
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post


    Yea keep telling yourself that. Maybe you will believe it.
    It is not something I am telling myself, it is something that you are engaged in.
    It is there for all to see. You were dishonest.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #1089
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,435

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Probably also going to cost the Sheriff his job.

    Falsified training records look to be the Achilles Heel of this situation, and we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
    Yeah, the moving of the taser is very damning. Restrained or not, you dont place a duty weapon next to a still alive suspect (or dead one...I mean, why? Why not secure it?) And if he knew the weapon was not still dangerous, then it's a clear admission that he knew the fleeing suspect had not had a viable weapon as he escaped and was not actually a danger to the cop or the public (not worthy of lethal force).

    So, it's a lose lose situation for the cop either way. Oh well.
    "Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free."

    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #1090
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    If that was directed at me:

    Report: Tulsa reserve officer's training record - CNN.com

    Looks like Old Bob is stupid enough to be speaking publicly about this.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...The-Today-Show

    Oh, **** - here is his interview this morning.
    When he explains the radically different locations of the taser and his handgun, he looks like a complete simpleton.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...The-Today-Show
    Thanks. Was just wondering.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •