Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1099

Thread: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

  1. #1071
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You obviously do not understand.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.
    You also show you do not know what has been argued all because you want to make false assertions.


    Again showing you do not know what was argued.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.



    Holy assumptive bs batman. Wrong. You have no idea why he was convicted, that remains with the jury.



    Wrong.
    I have pointed out the facts and argued the law.
    What have you done?
    His actions do not raise to the level of murder. You can't change that.
    Just like then I will say the same thing and then throw it back at you later...

    He got convicted and yes I know exactly what the jury said, it was 5 months ago and the transcripts are all out there. I was right again and you were as usual wrong.

    This time you will be wrong again and I will do this same thing to remind you how wrong you were yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #1072
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Fortunately, no rational person agrees with your statements.
    And of course you are wrong.
    Stop telling untruths.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #1073
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And of course you are wrong.
    Stop telling untruths.
    Who agrees with you?

  4. #1074
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Who agrees with you?
    Do your own research and stop make absurdly wrong claims.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #1075
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Just like then I will say the same thing and then throw it back at you later...

    He got convicted and yes I know exactly what the jury said, it was 5 months ago and the transcripts are all out there. I was right again and you were as usual wrong.

    This time you will be wrong again and I will do this same thing to remind you how wrong you were yet again.
    Wrong Black Dog you are making things up and being dishonest again.
    You clearly do not know the difference between "shouldn't" and "wont".
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #1076
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong Black Dog you are making things up and being dishonest again.
    You clearly do not know the difference between "shouldn't" and "wont".
    Intellectual dishonesty will get you nowhere...

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No trap was set. That is nothing but a lie which you continue to spout without any actual evidence that it was. And you have absolutely nothing that says he asked his gf to do anything.
    Especially as he didn't and even took down things she put up only to have her put them back up.
    What there is independent evidence of is that she put the purse out so "if" taken, to help "catch" the thief, not as a trap.
    You are again simply showing you do not know the evidence and make false things up..
    So please tell me what is "should" vs "wont" about you denying evidence?

    Bwahahahaha! He was convicted on exactly that "lie" you kept talking about. In fact your boy got 70 years with no parole for 20 years.

    District Judge Ed McLean said Markus Kaarma was hunting, not safeguarding his home when he shot 17-year-old Diren Dede early one April morning.

    So see you after another conviction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #1077
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Do your own research and stop make absurdly wrong claims.
    No one. not one person in this thread I have seen agrees with you. How is this a lie?

    And with that. I am out of here.

    No use banging your head against a brick wall. Until the officer is convicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #1078
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Intellectual dishonesty will get you nowhere...

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No trap was set. That is nothing but a lie which you continue to spout without any actual evidence that it was. And you have absolutely nothing that says he asked his gf to do anything.
    Especially as he didn't and even took down things she put up only to have her put them back up.
    What there is independent evidence of is that she put the purse out so "if" taken, to help "catch" the thief, not as a trap.
    You are again simply showing you do not know the evidence and make false things up..
    Said the one being intellectually dishonest.
    What you quoted of me is true. No trap was set. And she placed it there so if taken it could help find the thief. That is not a trap top kill anyone.

    And you have nothing to counter it because it is a factual statement.

    But of course you absurdly think it was, which is as lame as it is illogical.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    So please tell me what is "should" vs "wont" about you denying evidence?

    Oy vey!
    This is you conflating two desperate things.
    The above was just part of the total reason he should not have been convicted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    He was convicted on exactly that "lie" you kept talking about.
    Prove it.
    All you are doing is assuming the reasons why the jury found him guilty.
    You have no idea why they found the way they did and therefore have nothing factual to base that assertion on. So just stop with your absurd assertions,.
    It is far more likely that they found his outburst far more incriminating that the bs (which he didn't do) you are pointing out.
    Your whole position is logical.
    So stop cluttering up this thread with your absurdities. If you want to discuss that case take to one of it's threads.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    District Judge Ed McLean said Markus Kaarma was hunting, not safeguarding his home when he shot 17-year-old Diren Dede early one April morning.
    A Judge's comment s after conviction? ilol Irrelevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    So see you after another conviction.
    The current evidence in the present case does not allow for a murder conviction.'
    It is funny that you do not understand that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #1079
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No one. not one person in this thread I have seen agrees with you. How is this a lie?

    Where did he claim this thread? D'oh!

    All you are really doing is showing an ignorance of what has been said.
    Last edited by Excon; 04-17-15 at 11:34 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #1080
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,862

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Is there any new evidence on this?
    If that was directed at me:

    Report: Tulsa reserve officer's training record - CNN.com

    Looks like Old Bob is stupid enough to be speaking publicly about this.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...The-Today-Show

    Oh, **** - here is his interview this morning.
    When he explains the radically different locations of the taser and his handgun, he looks like a complete simpleton.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...The-Today-Show
    Last edited by SMTA; 04-18-15 at 12:11 AM.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •