Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1099

Thread: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

  1. #1061
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    07-24-17 @ 09:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,693

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Pretty sure that he will be found guilty.
    Not of murder.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I still hope to hear his explanation of why he purposely placed one of his duty weapons next to a still living, unrestrained (yet) suspect, rather than securing it.
    Again showing you do not know what you are talking about.
    He was restrained by handcuff that he put on him prior to walking over and picking up what you assume was the taser.
    And moving it into the view of the Officers on the scene would be securing it as the suspect was restrained and not moving.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Cuz if he wants to use 'it wasnt capable of harm anymore' as an excuse, there goes his excuse that he believed that the suspect was a threat even if he had he been running off with it.
    That is lame to even suggest such.
    The taser can continued to be used as a drive-stun device.
    As there is much that isn't known, for all you know the suspect may have fired the taser at the Officer. If that is the case the Officer shooting the suspect is justifiable.





    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    hey, I guess this scumbag murderer needs one cheerleader. *shrug*
    I am not cheerleader for you, but I do cheer-lead for the facts which you seem bound and determined to ignore.


    Have you figured out that you have been wrong about the taser yet?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #1062
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-30-16 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sorry but you sound like the early 20th century progressive George Bernard Shaw here when he proposed a panel to screen citizens under the premise of "justifying their existence"...
    Their ability to exist on their own without reliance on the Government and to do so in accordance with established law is what would "justify their existence", otherwise, they should not exist.
    Be sure to work hard and get lots of overtime. People on welfare want more steaks and free upgrades to smart phones with unlimited data packages.

  3. #1063
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,098

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Pretty sure that he will be found guilty.

    I still hope to hear his explanation of why he purposely placed one of his duty weapons next to a still living, unrestrained (yet) suspect, rather than securing it.

    Cuz if he wants to use 'it wasnt capable of harm anymore' as an excuse, there goes his excuse that he believed that the suspect was a threat even if he had he been running off with it.

    I hope that transcripts eventually released will show this line of questioning.
    Probably also going to cost the Sheriff his job.

    Falsified training records look to be the Achilles Heel of this situation, and we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #1064
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,450

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Is there any new evidence on this?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #1065
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,450

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Probably also going to cost the Sheriff his job.

    Falsified training records look to be the Achilles Heel of this situation, and we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
    Honestly we should stop electing sheriffs: we should elect people to hire a sheriff.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #1066
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    32,537

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Not of murder.


    Again showing you do not know what you are talking about.
    He was restrained by handcuff that he put on him prior to walking over and picking up what you assume was the taser.
    And moving it into the view of the Officers on the scene would be securing it as the suspect was restrained and not moving.


    That is lame to even suggest such.
    The taser can continued to be used as a drive-stun device.
    As there is much that isn't known, for all you know the suspect may have fired the taser at the Officer. If that is the case the Officer shooting the suspect is justifiable.





    I am not cheerleader for you, but I do cheer-lead for the facts which you seem bound and determined to ignore.


    Have you figured out that you have been wrong about the taser yet?
    This makes me laugh. You were wrong then...

    Montana man convicted in German exchange student's death - Markus Kaarma, Montana man, convicted in death of German exchange student Diren Dede - CBS News

    And you are just as wrong now.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #1067
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    07-24-17 @ 09:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,693

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    This makes me laugh. You were wrong then...

    Montana man convicted in German exchange student's death - Markus Kaarma, Montana man, convicted in death of German exchange student Diren Dede - CBS News

    And you are just as wrong now.
    This makes me laugh as you obviously do not understand the difference between "shouldn't be" and "wont be".
    Those are two vastly different things.
    So all you are doing is showing you wish to make false statements.


    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #1068
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    32,537

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    This makes me laugh as you obviously do not understand the difference between "shouldn't be" and "wont be".
    Two vastly different things.
    No. I understand completely. I understand you "shouldn't be" firing into any area blind. It is one of the rules of safe gun ownership. I understand you "wont be" correct this time either because you ignore any common sense and instead twist things to fit your own imagination backed by facts or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    So all you are doing is showing you wish to make false statements.

    Not at all. What I am showing is how again you were wrong then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    Besides quoting from articles, I have shown you to be wrong by what you provided.
    Your claims were false as shown.
    And yet he was convicted for exactly what I pointed out.

    No number of smileys can change the fact you are repeating the same thing in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I am 67 years old. I was raised to mean what you say and say what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #1069
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    07-24-17 @ 09:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,693

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No. I understand completely. I understand you "shouldn't be" firing into any area blind. It is one of the rules of safe gun ownership. I understand you "wont be" correct this time either because you ignore any common sense and instead twist things to fit your own imagination backed by facts or not.
    You obviously do not understand.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.
    You also show you do not know what has been argued all because you want to make false assertions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Not at all. What I am showing is how again you were wrong then...
    Again showing you do not know what was argued.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    And yet he was convicted for exactly what I pointed out.
    Holy assumptive bs batman. Wrong. You have no idea why he was convicted, that remains with the jury.



    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No number of smileys can change the fact you are repeating the same thing in this thread.
    Wrong.
    I have pointed out facts, what is and isn't likely under those facts and argued the law.
    What have you done?
    His actions do not raise to the level of murder. You can't change that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #1070
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You obviously do not understand.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.
    You also show you do not know what has been argued all because you want to make false assertions.


    Again showing you do not know what was argued.
    There is a difference between "shouldn't" and "wont". Learn it.



    Holy assumptive bs batman. Wrong. You have no idea why he was convicted, that remains with the jury.



    Wrong.
    I have pointed out the facts and argued the law.
    What have you done?
    His actions do not raise to the level of murder. You can't change that.
    Fortunately, no rational person agrees with your statements.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •