Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1092

Thread: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

  1. #1041
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    01-07-16 @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    84

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you are not paying attention.
    I see you are not answering the question.

    Since you can't answer that question, here's another one for you. Do you think that he was justified in killing this unarmed black man?

  2. #1042
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,646

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfist View Post
    I see you are not answering the question.

    Since you can't answer that question, here's another one for you. Do you think that he was justified in killing this unarmed black man?
    You are still showing you are not paying attention.
    All the answers you seek have already been stated. Read the topic.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #1043
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    01-07-16 @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    84

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are still showing you are not paying attention.
    All the answers you seek have already been stated. Read the tpopic.
    Read the tpopic? What is a tpopic?

  4. #1044
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,646

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfist View Post
    Read the tpopic? What is a tpopic?

    Are you going to read the topic or not?

    Don't bother, it is already obvious you are not interested.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #1045
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    70,988

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    This post just shows how dishonest you are.
    I have avoided nothing.
    As you were already told, the X26 has two cartridges and then can be used as a drive-stun device. You haven't refuted that.
    SureI have, I've even shown a diagram of a newer model.




    Of course, showing that you choose to deflect because you can not refute what was presented.
    I could say the sky is blue, and you would respond "all cops are good, when they shoot people, it's never thier fault"

    You are a cop apologist and awaste of time.


    He isn't a murderer. The facts do not support that claim.
    He is, he's a scumbag cop, and those with badges that support him, are no better.


    And like you were told, this is not a bad cop.
    Just showing you continue to ignore reality.


    Wrong. You are the only one being dishonest here.
    It is and can be used as a drive-stun device.

    Your comment is so pathetically funny. iLOL

    You do not even pay attention to the information you provide. D'oh!
    From the link you provided.
    ELECTRODES
    The front of the X26C contains two metal electrodes. These
    electrodes direct the charge to the electrodes on the cartridge
    to initiate deployment of the probes.
    In addition, the electrodes
    provide the ability to use the X26C in a “drive-stun” mode as a
    traditional stun gun-type device.

    You have again been shown to be untruthful.

    How would the "Electrodes" once deployed, function as a direct drive stun gun? The newer modes have this capability of concurrent action, but not his model. those electrodes once deployed are at the far end of the wire, please prove otherwise other than simply proclaiming.



    Weren't you already schooled on this nonsense awhile back?
    All your comment does is speaks to your own bias. Nothing more.
    Yes, I have a strong bias against scumbags with a badge, they and thier supporters do a disservice to the vast majority of honorable officers of the law. We need more goshin's less, well......

    I am, it is you who isn't being hones, as shown.
    u mad, bro?


    All you are doing is again showing you do not know what you are talking about.

    It can be used a drive-stun device, just as the image I provided shows.

    not that model, once the electrodes are deployed, the later versions of this device can be used as such.


    Furthermore, you ignored the fact that even if you were right, there was clear distance between the cop and the suspect that the direct contact was not a concern with the less than lethal device.

    You fail on so many levels it's not even funny.
    If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion.

  6. #1046
    Don't give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    03-27-17 @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,407

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    SureI have, I've even shown a diagram of a newer model.





    I could say the sky is blue, and you would respond "all cops are good, when they shoot people, it's never thier fault"

    You are a cop apologist and awaste of time.




    He is, he's a scumbag cop, and those with badges that support him, are no better.





    How would the "Electrodes" once deployed, function as a direct drive stun gun? The newer modes have this capability of concurrent action, but not his model. those electrodes once deployed are at the far end of the wire, please prove otherwise other than simply proclaiming.





    Yes, I have a strong bias against scumbags with a badge, they and thier supporters do a disservice to the vast majority of honorable officers of the law. We need more goshin's less, well......



    u mad, bro?





    not that model, once the electrodes are deployed, the later versions of this device can be used as such.


    Furthermore, you ignored the fact that even if you were right, there was clear distance between the cop and the suspect that the direct contact was not a concern with the less than lethal device.

    You fail on so many levels it's not even funny.
    Excon fails on every level.

    His debate strategy is just to keep repeating the same drivel in the hope that it becomes true.

    My son did that also, when he was 3, but then he grew out of it.

    Some folks just cannot learn.

    The cop is a murderer, period.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #1047
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,151
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You fail on so many levels it's not even funny.
    Actually, it is kind of funny.

    Like we do with Navy Pride, you just have to accept that Excon is "just that way."
    Last edited by Simon W. Moon; 04-16-15 at 09:07 AM.
    I may be wrong.

  8. #1048
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,646

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by  SMTA  View Post
    Excon fails on every level.

    Said the guy who has already been proven wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by  SMTA  View Post
    His debate strategy is just to keep repeating the same
    Things need to be repeated, especially for folks like you who do not understand or fail to read it the first time.
    A great example of that is your conduct in this thread where you made an illogical conclusion and then were shown to be wrong.

    Another great example as to why things need to be repeated is the following.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    Furthermore, you ignored the fact that even if you were right, there was clear distance between the cop and the suspect that the direct contact was not a concern with the less than lethal device.
    Wrong again. You failed to read and comprehend, which is not my fault but yours.
    And you are just exemplifying why things need to be repeated.


    Quote Originally Posted by  SMTA  View Post
    My son did that also, when he was 3, but then he grew out of it.
    It is sad that you don't know any better, but unless your son is open for discussion I would suggest you leaving him out of this.


    Quote Originally Posted by  SMTA  View Post
    Some folks just cannot learn.
    And that is you as shown by this very post.


    Quote Originally Posted by  SMTA  View Post
    The cop is a murderer, period.
    No he isn't.
    His actions do not amount to murder.
    But of course you have shown you do not know that.





    Quote Originally Posted by  Simon W. Moon  View Post
    Actually, it is kind of funny.

    Like we do with Navy Pride, you just have to accept that Excon is "just that way."
    Said the guy who has been unable to refutre what has been presented.

    As you were already told.


    Stop with the asininity Simon.

    This isn't about me.
    If you can refute what I present, do so, otherwise save it.

    So far, in accordance with the evidence he clearly didn't commit a murder and what he may or may not have believed at the moment does make a difference.

    It is funny that you do not learn.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #1049
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,646

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    SureI have, I've even shown a diagram of a newer model.
    No you haven't.

    As you were already told, the X26 has two cartridges and then can be used as a drive-stun device. You haven't refuted that.

    Even the information you provided shows you to be wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    I could say the sky is blue, and you would respond "all cops are good, when they shoot people, it's never thier fault"

    You are a cop apologist and awaste of time.


    He is, he's a scumbag cop, and those with badges that support him, are no better.

    [...]

    Yes, I have a strong bias against scumbags with a badge, they and thier supporters do a disservice to the vast majority of honorable officers of the law.

    All you are doing is showing your own biases which are based on convoluted thoughts.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    How would the "Electrodes" once deployed, function as a direct drive stun gun?

    This is you showing you do not even understand the information you provided let alone read it.

    The electrodes are not the probes. Get that through your head.
    Look at the pdf and the diagram you provided and educate yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    The newer modes have this capability of concurrent action, but not his model. those electrodes once deployed are at the far end of the wire, please prove otherwise other than simply proclaiming.
    Wrong.
    It is the probes which are launched and the electrodes that remain part of the taser.
    Again; Look at the pdf and the diagram you provided and educate yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    u mad, bro?
    iLOL At you being dishonest? No.
    At you being wrong? No.
    That you continually ignore the facts? No.
    You saying he is scumbag and a murder just shows it is you who are irrationally mad.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    not that model, once the electrodes are deployed, the later versions of this device can be used as such.
    Just stop, you are wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    Furthermore, you ignored the fact that even if you were right, there was clear distance between the cop and the suspect that the direct contact was not a concern with the less than lethal device.
    Wrong again. You failed to read and comprehend, which is not my fault but yours.
    And you are just exemplifying why things need to be repeated.


    Quote Originally Posted by  ReverendHellh0und  View Post
    You fail on so many levels it's not even funny.
    As you were the one who has been shown to have failed on multiple levels; Wrong.
    You comment only applies to you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #1050
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,151
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Video Shows Officer Shooting Unarmed Black Man in South Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Said the guy who has been unable to refutre what has been presented.
    Just because you don't realize that something has been done doesn't mean that it hasn't happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop with the asininity Simon.
    I wish that I could, but I have no control over if, what, or when you post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    So far, in accordance with the evidence he clearly didn't commit a murder and what he may or may not have believed at the moment does make a difference.
    The reason why so many people think Slager may have committed murder, the reason why Slager has been charged with murder is because it is so amazingly clear that Slager did not commit murder that it is literally incredible--people cannot believe how clear it is that Slager did not commit murder so they had to charge him with murder.

    Yeah. That's the ticket.
    That's the exact textbook definition of something being clear and obvious--hardly anyone can tell.
    I may be wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •