Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 591

Thread: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has virtually unequivocal evidence[W:577]

  1. #571
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Posts
    555

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'


  2. #572
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,488

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    And you are wrong. It is Liberalism 100% and that is a FACT.

    liberalism
    noun lib·er·al·ism \ˈli-b(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\
    : belief in the value of social and political change in order to achieve progress


    Liberalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    If you can't admit this simple SIMPLE fact then I have no hope for you at all...
    0986bafa3784ebc359a8bd9d208555e9_1024.jpg
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  3. #573
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,720

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    The problem with that definition is in the word "progress." Liberalism doesn't result in progress, but is regressive, morally reprehensible, and economically unviable.

    The "Hope and Change" promised by Obama and his minions is now a broken dream, and most of America knows that.
    Obama is not progress... progress is progress. Conservatives generally mix that up all the time... That said, the BoR was 100% TOTAL PROGRESS. Progressive. Liberalism. FACT. Deal with it.

  4. #574
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,720

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Like the end of slavery? Yeah... keep those ridiculous posters coming. They show very limited thought...

  5. #575
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,488

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Obama is not progress... progress is progress. Conservatives generally mix that up all the time... That said, the BoR was 100% TOTAL PROGRESS. Progressive. Liberalism. FACT. Deal with it.
    Progress is not what we're seeing in liberal America today. What we are seeing is record debt and failing municipalities (i.e. Detroit as an example), declining morality (more children born out of wedlock, gay marriage, fewer traditional marriages / families, shacking up, etc.), huge government programs that don't work worth a darn, a thoroughly corrupt and incompetent administration, an assault on Christianity and Christian values, racial divisions exacerbated, declining median income, etc., etc. And that's progress?
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  6. #576
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    26,990

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    The Catholic church was always against the peasants becoming too smart.
    If the peasants are too smart, they can see through all the horsecrap that the Vatican has been stuffing down their throats for years.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! The Bitchspot Blog YouTube me! The Bitchspot Channel

  7. #577
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    141,876

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Moderator's Warning:
    The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has virtually unequivocal evidence[W:577]STOP the picture trolling and stick to the topic of the thread or infractions will be levied.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #578
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,890

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Another thread reduced to a load of coma inducing US centric party political sniping .... ho hum

  9. #579
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,399

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Another thread reduced to a load of coma inducing US centric party political sniping .... ho hum
    It's very boring for those of us that do not live in the USA.

  10. #580
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,890

    Re: The lost tomb of Jesus? Scientist claims he has 'virtually unequivocal evidence'

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    It's very boring for those of us that do not live in the USA.
    They have multiple US sub forums here where they can verbally flip the bird at each other about the miniscule differences between their parties yet many still just can't help themselves all the same

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •