Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I am a communist, I'm used to the hate thrown against me by now.
    Hate? I doubt that.

    After reading your circumstances I'm more sympathetic to your position. Good luck in whatever you decide to do with your life.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Which is why I added the part that you apparently missed....after saving for a few months.

    And by the by, I don't live with my parents. I have responsibility of 2 children and a wife. All without the benefits of Mom and Dad helping me out. And as a parent I can tell you straight up that I for one would NEVER have left my children behind in a 3rd world country. I would have stayed with them no matter what until I could figure out a way to get us all back together. Or I would die trying.
    Oh, I saw that part, which is why I catered the response to it. You might not have seen it, sorry :/
    All without the benefits of Mom and Dad helping me out
    Thanks for that, not like I'm mainly helping them out and my younger siblings or anything. I wouldn't leave my children behind either, but you're making generalizations of these people's circumstances and lives.
    Last edited by Dovkan; 04-05-15 at 12:33 AM.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Hate? I doubt that.

    After reading your circumstances I'm more sympathetic to your position. Good luck in whatever you decide to do with your life.
    Really? You weren't displaying hate and trying to infer I was inbred? Don't talk to me anymore.

  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,513

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Then many things go against the scope of the federal power defined in the constitution. I have read it. Anything not in the section? Again, go back to my first sentence. A piss poor job of it? Thanks for insulting my teachers. I fundamentally disagree, we do not need to strictly follow the constitution, but I guess we're separate on that.
    I hope you do tell them about this whole thing, show them everything that you posted. And if they take your side and are insulted then I'm glad. Maybe it will encourage them to start teaching your properly.

    And of course you "fundamentally disagree". You're an admitted communist who doesn't want exactly what the Constitution establishes. A State.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I hope you do tell them about this whole thing, show them everything that you posted. And if they take your side and are insulted then I'm glad. Maybe it will encourage them to start teaching your properly.

    And of course you "fundamentally disagree". You're an admitted communist who doesn't want exactly what the Constitution establishes. A State.
    I disagree because times change, and strictly following a old document that can't predict the future is counter-productive. I don't want a state, no, thanks for the news. I will agree that the constitution is a good framework for this society, but I don't think the founders meant for it to be strictly followed without any flexibility.

  6. #56
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,513

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Oh, I saw that part, which is why I catered the response to it. You might not have seen it, sorry :/ Thanks for that, not like I'm mainly helping them out and my younger siblings or anything. I wouldn't leave my children behind either, but you're making generalizations of these people's circumstances and lives.
    I'm making accurate generalizations. Based on past history.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,513

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I disagree because times change, and strictly following a old document that can't predict the future is counter-productive. I don't want a state, no, thanks for the news. I will agree that the constitution is a good framework for this society, but I don't think the founders meant for it to be strictly followed without any flexibility.
    There is a process in the Constitution to amend it in order to keep it up to date. At any time it can be adjusted to fit with the times. IE: The Constitution is quite flexible. Anything that isn't changed stays and is to be strictly followed both in the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. We don't not follow the law just because we happen to not like it or think its out dated.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    There is a process in the Constitution to amend it in order to keep it up to date. At any time it can be adjusted to fit with the times. IE: The Constitution is quite flexible. Anything that isn't changed stays and is to be strictly followed both in the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. We don't not follow the law just because we happen to not like it or think its out dated.
    I know this already.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I'm making accurate generalizations. Based on past history.
    Which past history are you looking at? I'd like to see it.

  10. #60
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,513

    Re: Govít program would fly in Central American children to join parents in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I know this already.
    Then why say that the Constitution is inflexible?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •